Wife sucking cock

I feel like I speak for a lot of men and probably alot of women when I say that we would all love to see pics/vids of our wives sucking cock. Her husband, boyfriend, or just a friends cock or her Bull or whoever. I'll go first and post a pic of my wife I found on my tablet sucking the head of my cock while her tits were tied up.

[ material prohibited per our forum guidelines]
Honestly gets my cock so hard the thought of watching my wife suck another man till he cums

I built a bridge over a creek on our farm property a last year so I could get my tractor to the upper fields. My wife promised me she would suck my cock dry when it was done.

She did. At the big unveiling, she dropped her her knees and sucked me right on the bridge. I started throat fucking her. I took a video, but we have a strict no-face face policy between she and I. 🙁

I built a bridge over a creek on our farm property a last year so I could get my tractor to the upper fields. My wife promised me she would suck my cock dry when it was done.

She did. At the big unveiling, she dropped her her knees and sucked me right on the bridge. I started throat fucking her. I took a video, but we have a strict no-face face policy between she and I. 🙁
Hooah, wifey delivered!

Back