Wife sucking cock

I LOVE watching my wife sucking some other guys' big cocks. But I get so jealous because I want to suck his cock too.
My wife had an affair with a BBC for several months. At first I was angry. But then I saw the guy. I wanted him too. Oh how I wanted him. One day he seduced me too. I just couldn’t say no to that big hard cock. We still get together from time to time and suck each other off. Now my wife is the jealous one.

My wife had an affair with a BBC for several months. At first I was angry. But then I saw the guy. I wanted him too. Oh how I wanted him. One day he seduced me too. I just couldn’t say no to that big hard cock. We still get together from time to time and suck each other off. Now my wife is the jealous one.
WOW! that is so great, you are so lucky. I love thinking about my wife being a total cum dump old slut. But I also jack off A LOT! watching white guys being bitches for those BBC guys.

WOW! that is so great, you are so lucky. I love thinking about my wife being a total cum dump old slut. But I also jack off A LOT! watching white guys being bitches for those BBC guys.
I wasn’t at all happy that my wife was screwing another guy. It didn’t turn me on in the least. I just found it odd that I couldn’t resist the same guy. But I couldn’t. That big, beautiful black cock of his took control of my life and I guess I became one of those white bitches that you talk about. I became his cumslut. Like you, and probably most of the people here, I also jerk off a lot, more than at any other time in my life. Most of my fantasies are about gay sex, nearly always with BBCs.

I’d love if somebody’s wife did this to me but jerked me into her mouth or onto her face
Me too. I would have had a hard time not reaching into her blazer to grope a nice tit or exposed to cover them with the cum.

Back