Women ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that would have been me horney.......not saying its a fact but a generalization

Not afraid to admit anything in the right company! But most people don't understand.

Happily married ... looking for a no strings playmate for me and possibly hubby...and like everyone else, can't seem to find anyone.

Email if you're interested!

mcguyvers_kit@hotmail.com

Last edited:
ah, yes..those generalizations

Point proven- Generalizations, stereotypes, ignorance- That is why I am careful with whom I share my intimate preferences. Obviously, I am a bisexual, and talk to men, since I am married. *lol* If I had found an equally loving woman, I would have chosen her to be my partner, as well.

not the same thing...to me

Why can't people see that a woman who is bisexual is not a lesbian? and that it is not really the same thing at all?

Generalizations...ignorance...and fear---do not spell a good time.

amen! and why can't it just be accepted like my brown hair? It's simply who I am, not what I am.
There does not have been a psychological analysis, or some deviance in my background. I can, merely, love any gender, any race, and size. Hey, I'm flexible! hehehehhe :p

I have just happened to notice that we have all be come psychoanalists in our spare time. How 'bout we just say that when I fall in love it is with the person not their gender.

Hello, hmmm i been posting like last months, if there was any bi curious girls, but no one seem to answer. But now hmmm its like 5000 appearing. So i'm just here to drop a line to say hi to all the bi girls:) :p

It's that harem thing

MMMMMMM - every man dreams of it - few ever experience the reality. Women are so sensuous together, licking, sucking, kissing. Watching that, a man can at least pretend they are doing it for his entertainment, that they would REALLY rather be sucking on his dick.
More females = better = more important = power over other men. It's so hot to have a woman who wants to watch another woman suck your hard cock and then to fuck them both over and over while they lick and suck each other.
It does seem tho, that one of the women is always dominant over the other and maybe that's a power thing for them. What do you think?
would love to have your sweet self join me and my lady.
Smooches
T.

two things

1) not all men want two women. i used to, but to be honest, when there are two women around, i don't feel like i can give either of the my full attention, and as such i feel like a slacker. if they're into each other that's fine too, but as a preference, i like 1 on 1 fun. it was fun a few times, but upon reflection, i just have more fun doting on one other person.

2) most (online) men think 'lesbian' when we hear 'bisexual' because most of the women who post or chat about their bisexuality online are really only interested in talking about or exploring the lesbian side of it. thus, the dialogue (very simplified) works something like this.

guy to bisexual girl: (some introductory message)
bisexual girl to guy: i'm not interested in guys right now, fuck off.

-f

26/m from washington looking for some sexy ladies from washington also for sexy correspondence.

send me an email!

why can't we all be friends? : )

can't we just all get along? bi, straight, lesbian gay!!! who cares ...let's just care about and love each other and respect each other as PEOPLE!!

J.girl

Hi, I think I have something to add to this discussion. My wife and I have known since we were dating that she is bi, or at least has bi tendencies once in a while. We searched for years trying to find another woman, eventually we gave up. We met another couple online, explained to them what we were looking for, exchanged pics, and the rest is history. We just enjoy letting the girls get together for fun. Sometimes they let us watch or join in, but it isn't about us. Now the girls get together a few times a month, most of the time the drinks lead to some form of sexual release, sometimes we all just sit around and talk, or go swimming. My point is this. You can sit around and talk about it for years like we did, or you can find someone close to you that has similar interests, and start fulfilling fantasies. Life's too short.

P.S. ANyone in the North Texas area that would like to join us, we would love to entertain you. The ladies get together at least once a month with no men. Ages so far are 28 and 36, but are open to most any age.

I am a bi female from Minnesota. My husband and I are looking for a woman from the central Minnesota area to help us out. We're just looking to have some fun and get to know other people. Hubby doesn't have to join in. Just wants to know what happens. We're both 24 looking for people in that age group. Interested?? Email me at: heliosjessi@hotmail.com

Bi Girl seeking Bi Girl

I am a bi girl, a virgin bi girl actually who is looking to hook up with a girl in front of my boyfriend. I would also like to talk to men who share this fantasy and others. I'm an anything goes kinda girl and I love dirty fantasy. But I would like to meet a legitimate girl to share myself with, I want my boyfriend to watch not participate, unless she is into that like me. I'm a girl who likes a lot of different stuff. So if you have a fantasy that you want to share, or are a girl who would like to be my plaything, please write me....

Unregistered said:
P.S. ANyone in the North Texas area that would like to join us, we would love to entertain you. The ladies get together at least once a month with no men. Ages so far are 28 and 36, but are open to most any age.

;) Hello I would like to talk to you. I am in the North Tx area. Please contact me. Lets talk :p

men and girls

I like women and I like men too, I think men like watching women because they are jealous that they cant please us the way we can please ourselves...That and they are horny freaks!! I live in Calgary and I am looking for a girl or a couple to have a discreet fling with. It could be a one time thing, or an ongoing thing depending on how everything goes. My boyfriend would like to watch me, go figure, but he would only want to participate if it was cool all around. He is straight and I am very very bi curious.

Re: why can't we all be friends? : )

Javagirl said:
can't we just all get along? bi, straight, lesbian gay!!! who cares ...let's just care about and love each other and respect each other as PEOPLE!!

J.girl

Amen sweetness!!
Thank you for the email, by the way!!
I hope to hear from you, again! ;)

Thank you girls for your nice E mails, I will reply to you all as soon as time allows. Never realised how many of you are Bi sexual. I am quivering with anticipation.

Me too!

Is there anyone bi-curious that lives in Raleigh, NC? I’ve only been with one person and that was in high school, but you never forget what it was like, and you never ever get rid of the itch! <shy grin!>

I have posted here before and have gotten little to no response about my looking for a bi-female for my first time. I am VERY bicurious! I have been looking and looking to find a bi female to give me an unforgetable experiance. I'm 27 yrs old, married and have a child. I'm in Orange County, Ca. I would really love to hear from other bi females. Please email me at dizneprincess@hotmail.com

back in high school

I remember two guys who were sexually involved with me. One was mutual masturbation ( perhaps ten times) and the other was prolonged mutual felatio (we were friends for years but very geeky guys in our teens). It seemed perfectly natural at the time - I was horny beyond belief and too skinny and awkward and shy to go on dates with real girls. After I had my first taste of female flesh, however, I never again had the urge for male to male sex. I'm in no way homophobic - just not interested. I only mention it here because it facinates me to see so many women wanting sex with other women. So I have a question. Are you interested in each other because men are just lousy lovers who satisfy themselves and leave you frustrated and lonely, or is it that even the best male lover just can't give you the sensitivity and patience of another woman? Or is it something totally different that only women could possibly share.

Well I'd hafta say...

being a bi female
that it's not so much the patience and sesitivity, it's just the way it's done by another woman, hell we have the same parts...how can she NOT 'get it right'? of course that's not saying that every and any woman could please me! I like to watch women together, I like to be with women [a woman] and to be honest the feeling comes and goes. My better half pleases me UNBELIEVABLY, as a matter of fact I'd even go as far as saying he knows my body better than I do BUT sometimes I just don't want him to be the one doing it for me...make any sense?
I mean if it's not him I got it for, then he certainly won't leave me satisfied!

my two cents...

Rashid;

Just my own personal opinion here, but...

The biggest attraction for me in bisexuality is that I get to make love to a woman. I enjoy the taste, smell, and feel of a woman - just like you guys do! The weight of her breast resting on the palm of my hand; a hardening nipple in my mouth; the moist hot feel of her ................ well you get the idea.

We can't get that from anyone but a woman. I belive that women who are bisexual are just really into sex too. They LIKE IT!!!! It feels GOOD!!! Its FUN!!!!

Want to understand why we ladies like sex with women? Ask yourselves, you Guys, why do you like sex with women?

Back