Women who have been fucked hard and deep and sore for days after - share your experiences

I’m not really into guys. So when I decided to try it ALL recently for the first time with a stranger on holiday, I was not very relaxed. I was left a little sore and thinking I needed the loo! 🤣 But for maybe only the day

Last edited:
When my partner and I were first together and living in separate states visits involved a lot of fucking. by day 2 or 3 we'd refer to ourselves as 'fucksore.' It was glorious.

I always had this kink that if my wife fucked someone, I couldn't wait to fuck her or go down on her. The first couple we met he was huge. When we got home, I first tried to go down on her , nope said she was to sore to even let me do that never mind fucking. I was bummed...that time. We got together with them several times after that and finally did talk her into letting me lick her pussy

While I don’t recall being “sore for days” post sex (after all we can pass a baby’s head and body through our vaginas lol!), the closest I ever can to remember being stretched in the most delicious ways was something I wrote about here. Hope you enjoy my limo ride even half as much as you I did taking it! 😍😈🍆💦💦💦

https://www.literotica.com/s/memorable-first-during-a-limo-ride

Last edited:
Last edited:
While I don’t recall being “sore for days” post sex (after all we can pass a baby’s head and body through our vaginas lol!), the closest I ever can to remember being stretched in the most delicious ways was something I wrote about here. Hope you enjoy my limo ride even half as much as you I did taking it! 😍😈🍆💦💦💦

https://www.literotica.com/s/memorable-first-during-a-limo-ride
This YESSS! When my wife and I first started dating, we were fucking constantly and because of the size and girth of my cock rubbing against her pussy walls, she would be super sensitive and uncomfortable so we had to take a break for a few days so she could recover ;-p Doesn't happen anymore unfortunately as we are now married and sexless :-(

I went to a friends house on Friday one thing led to another and I spent the whole of Friday until midnight Sunday naked and been fucked hard, rough and deep by him and his friends the whole time. Pussy, ass and mouth used. My pussy was swollen, raw and burning, my ass hurt and my jaw ached. However i enjoyed it.

Back