Women who love sucking on tits

I haven't been with a woman either, but even though I am happily married, the fantasy of suckling another womans breasts and being suckled by her with a lot of sensual breastplay before is haunting me. And in a rather secret spot I sometimes wish hubby (who has incredibly sensitive nips) would develop a pair of full breasts for my erotic pleasure.
View attachment 2313533 and that's me: View attachment 2313534
You can play with mine xxx

1454.jpg

I love the female body, especially tits...they are all different but beautiful and not sure which are my favorites...I love big and small, large aerolas or small, I love them and especially small with puffy nipples ♥️

My first time was totally unplanned, there was so much sexual tension built up before her hand was even on my breast ( with clothes on) by the time her hand caressed my breast with a little squeeze I was ready to melt. Of course I had to have my hands on her tits as well.
Fortunately I was wearing a blouse and as buttons became undone she slid her hand beneath my bra then a few thousand volts of energy went through my body as her fingers contacted my nipple. Whew
Blouses and bras ended up on the floor. Our boobs mashed together as we kissed the finally her mouth came down and sucked in a nipple. I was done for. After that there was no stopping us. Eventually all our clothes ended up on the floor.
A

My first time was totally unplanned, there was so much sexual tension built up before her hand was even on my breast ( with clothes on) by the time her hand caressed my breast with a little squeeze I was ready to melt. Of course I had to have my hands on her tits as well.
Fortunately I was wearing a blouse and as buttons became undone she slid her hand beneath my bra then a few thousand volts of energy went through my body as her fingers contacted my nipple. Whew
Blouses and bras ended up on the floor. Our boobs mashed together as we kissed the finally her mouth came down and sucked in a nipple. I was done for. After that there was no stopping us. Eventually all our clothes ended up on the floor.
A
Wow! You need to write an erotic story. ;)

Back