• Bats For Both Teams

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Blushing Ego

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Still Vibrating

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Lick first, ask later

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (These are terrible, my suggestion is...)

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Lauren.Hynde said:
Do you think I should start a new poll here?
Why not. We need something to do around here. lol Besides, I think it would make kdog happy! And we do want to keep our puppy poet happy. :D

Lauren.Hynde said:
Silly, isn't it? I do most of my posts here and in ORP, but when I talked about doing it there, I actually got a PM from a moderator telling moi to do it in GB... the nerve... :p

You know, I thought about that for about, oh...a nanosecond. No one knows me there. I rarely go there, and most of the time, the GB leaves me bored, generally.

So, I post here. Our little pocket community know me and...and...so there! (Nyah!)

Re: eh wha?

ManusNigrumPoet said:
whats going on choose a name? eh? wha? what im just a little confused. being the fact that i ahvent been on much add that tot he fact that im sleepy and this name thing is confusing... what is happening judo?

Well, Manus, you go through puberty a few times here at Lit. What is it, now? 100 posts and you're no longer a Virgin, you're experienced - uhm, kinda like those used...uh, PRE-OWNED Mercedes I see all over Beverly Hills. Then, what's next? Once you get past some number (300?) you become very experienced (I guess this is like a condom that gets used twice). Next it's off to very, very experienced which is what...500 posts or something. Later, you get to final grow front legs and back legs little froggy and become - Ta-tata-DAH! a Literotica Guru! After you've been that forever and a day, you yearn for the day you can forget all this BS and name yourself, but in order to do that, you must have 1000 posts!

That's what my silly little thread is all about. I'm getting close, in fact I'm already breathing hard...waiting for the BIG ONE! 1000 posts!

Too bad they don't do something at 5000, 10000 posts, huh?

So, I've asked this thread to help me out, since you guys know me better than I do. What should be my 1000 name???

So far, we've got some good suggs:

Surfchick
Good Vibrations!
Tubed and blown, I'm stoked!
Ridin' the Bi-Wave (yeah, I just thought that one up).

...and there are others, too.

But, in the meantime, I'm not there. So, help out!

(Leaving to post more)

-Judo

WickedEve said:

Why not. We need something to do around here. lol Besides, I think it would make kdog happy! And we do want to keep our puppy poet happy. :D

Hey, WE! Nice new AV. Is that you and your box on the box?

How about posing with an apple? Or apples? You two could be curled up in the sheets together (this would be a big apple) having a smoke after.

;)
- Judo

Unregistered said:
labia surfer?
poet of the hole?
the wendy of the waves?
mulva of vulva hall?

Mulva? Wendy? What are you on? Did someone spike the Kibbles & Bits?

JUDO said:

You know, I thought about that for about, oh...a nanosecond. No one knows me there. I rarely go there, and most of the time, the GB leaves me bored, generally.

So, I post here. Our little pocket community know me and...and...so there! (Nyah!)
hehehe... General Bore
Ok, I'm posting my poll here too

ohhhhhhhh

cool, well, lets see you syhould choose a name like sex god horny freakazoid or something then, or how about....

The ONE THE ONLY JUDO!!!!!

i dont know heh heh.. im still a virgin. but....
todays chinese proverb is....

virginity like bubble, one prick all gone.

JUDO said:

Hey, WE! Nice new AV. Is that you and your box on the box?

How about posing with an apple? Or apples? You two could be curled up in the sheets together (this would be a big apple) having a smoke after.

;)
- Judo
No, silly surfer chick, that's not my box on the box! lol But now the box has been replaced with smithpeter's mug on a milk carton.

I don't have any pics of me with an apple, but I think I may have one of me and a zucchini. :D

re: Mulva

Judo said:

Mulva? Wendy? What are you on? Did someone spike the Kibbles & Bits?

Well, yes, they did spike my kibble. But Mulva was the name that Seinfeld guessed when he couldn't remember his date's name. He knew that it rhymed with a female body part...

Wendy? From Peter Pan? I was referencing the female version of the Peter Pan complex because surfers never grow up. I met a guy from Ca who was around 50 and a surfer. He was disappointed here. We have no waves. Anyhow, he was like a 22 yr old. I admired that.

Word Surfer? I'm afraid a few RR's might get a little too carried away with that one. Sort've like "Surfin' the Word" or any permutation of word.

I Still like:

Surfchick (C'est mois.)
Good Vibrations! (Hey, they're all good.)

Others:

Surfs for both teams (Nah! No one'd get it)
Saphically Salacious (Like the way this one sounds like the Lucky Charms slogan, although it's only for women and I'm just not picky)

Of course, someone will probably latch onto Surfchick and start referring to me as "BeachBitch" which I'll have to live with.

Little help?

- Judo

When are you ever going to get to 1,000? Hurry up surf bunny!

Have you thought about using the title to one of your poems?
Mechanic Ecstasy

No, I hadn't thought of using a poem title. I'll have to look through and see if there's anything appropros.

As far as hurrying up, I'm typing as fast as I can. I'm just not one of those Suzy-come-latelys who can crank out twenty posts of drivel per day. (* sticks stiff board up butt *) I'm an ar-teest. My posts must have depth and meaning...ow! (* hard to stand up straight with board in butt *).

Anyway, I'll get there. You know, some girls just take longer than others.

;)
- Judo

JUDO said:
No, I hadn't thought of using a poem title. I'll have to look through and see if there's anything appropros.

As far as hurrying up, I'm typing as fast as I can. I'm just not one of those Suzy-come-latelys who can crank out twenty posts of drivel per day. (* sticks stiff board up butt *) I'm an ar-teest. My posts must have depth and meaning...ow! (* hard to stand up straight with board in butt *).

Anyway, I'll get there. You know, some girls just take longer than others.

;)
- Judo
You're a real hard ass, Judo. :D

POST 998!

Okay, fellow beach bums, we're gettin' down to it now...

Here's todays prized collection of 1000-post names. Which will win the booby prize?

Surfchick
Good Vibrations!
Slow Poke
Hard Ass
Tubed & Stoked!

Counting down on this American Celebratory Holiday, July 4th (Happy 226th Birthday, U.S.!)

;)
- Judo

Ar-teest my ass! You're just doing this to piss us off! Post the frigging 1000th and be done with it! I've got very little self control and had about just as much tease as I can take. Just slide it in!!!

Hey, you're at 999. Oh, that's not good. Turn it upside down and you get the sign of the Devil! Good God, girl! Hurry up and post the 1000th before God gets you!

a 1000 at last...

POST 1000!

Good gosh, you two are so impatient. But then again, I love to make you wait. Happy, happy and a good July 4th! Boom! Boom! and a bang or two!

;)
- Judo

flowers.gif
CONGRATULATIONS SURFCHICK!!!
band.gif

Thanks, you Portugese pussy, you.

Although, I can see by your lack of patience just how much fun it would be to tie you up and tease that little nipple out of its hiding place.

Quick, bring me my sack of feathers...

;)
- Judo

A Good Slow Poke? lol
Glad you're unmotivated, apathetic ass made it to 1000!!!!

Back