Would you be willing to have someone perform oral sex on you for an audience? Variations?

Okay, the last one seemed popular, this one could be just as popular. Would you be willing to have someone perform oral sex on you in front of an audience of any size?

What variations would make it more exciting for you? I.e. being tied, blindfolded, different people taking turns, males and females, etc.?

So for me, it probably won’t surprise anyone that I would absolutely be in favor of doing this. Being tied and blindfolded and having different people taking turns would make it even more exciting, because no two people do it the same way, and I’d be okay with either sex doing it to me. Afterwards I’m sure I’d be wondering who all were involved and in what order, but that could be half the fun!

Again, I doubt it will occur for me, but it’s exciting to think about

What say the rest of you?
Would definitely be game for this and any type of audience. I think being blindfolded and/or tied in some type of restraints would make it more intense.
It wouldn't matter what sex was performing on me and if some rubbing of their genitals made it to my face as well!

I would like to be handcuffed with 6 men and 2 women to orally please. I'd like to lick both girls wet pussy's and give them orgasms, the blow all of the men on my knees as they mouth fuck me after I have sucked them for a while. A six pack of thick cum would be great to enjoy.

I have done a blind blow job in college in front of an audience. Kinda like a glory hole. It was a very exciting and hot and might make for a good story. someday. But now, later in life, If I was blindfolded, I would be accepting of any blow job, male or female.

God, I had the opportunity many years ago, but I was much too young and reserved. A girlfriend started teasing me in front of her maybe-napping roommate, and I suggested we go to a bedroom. Stupid!
If I had that happen now, you can bet I'd let her proceed, and then make noise to wake up roomie.

Okay, the last one seemed popular, this one could be just as popular. Would you be willing to have someone perform oral sex on you in front of an audience of any size?

What variations would make it more exciting for you? I.e. being tied, blindfolded, different people taking turns, males and females, etc.?

So for me, it probably won’t surprise anyone that I would absolutely be in favor of doing this. Being tied and blindfolded and having different people taking turns would make it even more exciting, because no two people do it the same way, and I’d be okay with either sex doing it to me. Afterwards I’m sure I’d be wondering who all were involved and in what order, but that could be half the fun!

I think I could be convinced, but I would really need to trust whoever was inviting me to curate the audience. Specifically, it would need to be strangers. And at that, why stop at oral sex? I’m assuming my wrists would be tied (because duh, of course they would), and then perhaps I would take whatever from whomever.

Yes! This is one of my fantasies. Blindfolded, tied up, spread eagle, offering my pussy for whoever wants to taste, lick, suck…

To be honest I've done this quite a few times without ever thinking about it. My best friend Megan's partner, Jessica, sometimes likes to invite a small circle of friends round for a night of depravity and debauchery and early on we often pair off to lick, kiss and nibble one another's pussies as a form of cabaret to warm everyone up and get them in the mood. My favourites are when my partners are selected for me at random and when we have to lick our partner to orgasm with our hands tied behind our backs, that's a lot harder than you imagine. A fun way of perfecting my technique but sometimes very frustrating when I have been the one keeping my legs spread wide.​

This thread is great - love seeing the power of lust to overwhelm your thoughts and desire primal sex of all kinds. So many avenues of sheer pleasure to play in your mind.

We ended up at a lame party that we didn’t know anyone at. I fucked my wife in the bathroom. Then 20 minutes later my wife whispers to me that I was dripping out of her. I went down on her right then. I know there were pictures taken. Also once I blew my wife’s strapon in front of our neighbor lady. So sure.

I have always enjoyed an audience while I have sex....anywhere. I have had men watch me suck and be sucked in parks and theaters and would love to be the center of attention while someone goes down on me and sucks me off.......anywhere. I have had women suck me off in front of others. Two that I did not know and one that had a few men to her house and she sucked me while her boyfriend fucked me...the third guy watched.

I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, so I don't mind the watching. However, to me, oral sex is far more inimate than PIV sex, and there are exactly two men I would trust to go down on me such a situation. I'm fine such blind folded/restrained , or not, and I trust them to pick the audience. But I don't want a strangers mouth near my lady bits.

I think I like my wife to do it to me in front of an intimate group.

For example, after dinner at a dinner party, the conversation turns to oral sex. The wine flows and the dares start.

About 7 or 8 guests all dressed in their finery watch and maybe do more.

It would be a dinner to remember ❤️.
That is so hot! I would love to be in this situation.

I would love to be in this scenario, receiving. This is something my wife and I discussed many times over the years. We just never made it happen.
I told her that she could do what she wanted with me or to me, any time anywhere!

Last edited:
I don’t think I could handle seeing the audience.
I want to be able to do that, but being honest here. My anxiety would kick in and ruin everything.
So blindfold would be an option.
Also me performing the oral sex could work, since I would not see the audience and could focus on what I was doing.

Love the thought, but in reality not for me.

Back