Would you be willing to have someone perform oral sex on you for an audience? Variations?

Would definitely sign up for this of offered and as mentioned above, being blind folded (and even not being able to hear) while having others utilizing my oral skills and others watching would be fun. I’d be up for it until whomever was in charge decided it was time to be done.
OMG being blindfolded AND unable to hear what was going on and what was about to happen??? Daaaaaaaaammmnnn...

Okay, the last one seemed popular, this one could be just as popular. Would you be willing to have someone perform oral sex on you in front of an audience of any size?

What variations would make it more exciting for you? I.e. being tied, blindfolded, different people taking turns, males and females, etc.?

So for me, it probably won’t surprise anyone that I would absolutely be in favor of doing this. Being tied and blindfolded and having different people taking turns would make it even more exciting, because no two people do it the same way, and I’d be okay with either sex doing it to me. Afterwards I’m sure I’d be wondering who all were involved and in what order, but that could be half the fun!

Again, I doubt it will occur for me, but it’s exciting to think about

What say the rest of you?
Tied, blindfolded, men and women, no time limit but would be on to the next person/mouth/tongue once I cum.

Okay, the last one seemed popular, this one could be just as popular. Would you be willing to have someone perform oral sex on you in front of an audience of any size?

What variations would make it more exciting for you? I.e. being tied, blindfolded, different people taking turns, males and females, etc.?

So for me, it probably won’t surprise anyone that I would absolutely be in favor of doing this. Being tied and blindfolded and having different people taking turns would make it even more exciting, because no two people do it the same way, and I’d be okay with either sex doing it to me. Afterwards I’m sure I’d be wondering who all were involved and in what order, but that could be half the fun!

Again, I doubt it will occur for me, but it’s exciting to think about

What say the rest of you?
I've had several men and occasionally women too, perform oral sex on me with an audience watching at sex parties I attended with my ex some years ago. I have also performed oral sex on several men in turn while being watched by other guys waiting and other guests watching too x Was part of the lifestyle when swinging x x x x

An audience of any size? That's a bit open... but with an intimate group of friends, yes. Have done it. Can recommend.

Back