Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

Instigate - trounce - flimsy

He glared and said, “My company is much stronger than yours. We will trounce all over you.”

The young rival CEO smiled as she responded, “Maybe I could instigate a plan for peace.”

Opening her blazer, he saw her flimsy bra, barely containing her breasts. Smiling, he replied, “I’m listening.”

Permission - flaunt - diagonal

Permission - flaunt - diagonal

<<When aligned to the baize on my desk, and flaunt your body, you almost give me permission,>> he smiled and slapped her flanks. <<Now, girl, reach to the corners of the desk, where I will make you the perfect St Andrew's pet.>>

<<Can I be Andrew's wet pet, Sir?>>

awkward ostrich hibiscus

awkward ~ ostrich ~ hibiscus

Now that he had her naked, her miles of slender limbs wrapped about her in an awkward attempt at modesty. He eased her onto her back, her long ghastly thin body resembled an ostrich, and notcied her clitoris protruding shamefully proud from her vulva like the stigma of a hibiscus.

curtailed ~ stupify ~ taciturn

awkward ~ ostrich ~ hibiscus

Now that he had her naked, her miles of slender limbs wrapped about her in an awkward attempt at modesty. He eased her onto her back, her long ghastly thin body resembled an ostrich, and notcied her clitoris protruding shamefully proud from her vulva like the stigma of a hibiscus.

curtailed ~ stupify ~ taciturn
Donna liked her new self, bright and exuberant, her head filled with a thousand ideas, so different from the previously shy, taciturn Donna.

“Donna, take a deep breath and calm down.”

She looked at the doctor, the syringe with the meds to stupefy her in his hand, her new self, curtailed.

Beaten~Trumped~Orange

When his card hand trumped hers, she knew that she'd been beaten. "You win" she said as she stood to take off her orange panties - the last stitch of clothing she had on. His mouth went dry and his cock hardened as her perfect body was fully naked at last.

Peace, wilderness, joke

Being out in the wilderness was supposed to bring you peace. That idea loses its savour when your friends decide to take you skinny dipping and steal your clothes as a joke, and the ranger comes by as you're running naked back to camp.

But, I have a date Friday!

Rain - Diary - Candy

Dear diary, the rain hit without warning. As we ducked under the tree seeking the little protection it provided, I was rewarded with a view of her perfect gum drop candy-sized nipples pressed against the thin and now transparent fabric of her saturated shirt. What a perfect day!

Student, speculate, exceed

She was both a student and a teacher in the art of gangbang. Each man in the 1000 long queue would speculate whether she could achieve her task. She however knew she could exceed the guiness world record.

Bird, window, oblique

She was both a student and a teacher in the art of gangbang. Each man in the 1000 long queue would speculate whether she could achieve her task. She however knew she could exceed the guiness world record.

Bird, window, oblique
The old bird in the nursing home kept watching the couple obliquely through the window as they fucked , she soon started rubbing her pussy only to be stopped by the fellow residents sitting in the lounge because of the nauseating smell.

Fight study carpenter

The smell of freshly sawn wood wafted through the carpenter's shop as he worked. Through careful study he had honed his craft, concocting the perfect contraption to restrain unruly brats, no matter how much fight the had in them.

Robust, calculated, shimmer

With a calculated smirk and a shimmer in her eyes, she watched her new pet tense upon her approach. The dildo in her strap-on was robust. Yet he couldn't see the finger-sized one tucked behind her harness. She definitely enjoyed spreading tight boy-holes. But, mind-fucking was the more anticipated event.

cardboard ■ boxboard ■ recycling

cardboard ■ boxboard ■ recycling

Struggling to unload the back of her SUV at the recycling centre, Stephanie tried to carry the last load of awkwardly shaped packaging into the cardboard and boxboard area. Just then the wind carried the flattened packaging aloft, and displayed the new Fuckmaster 3000 box she’d carefully hidden in the pile, to all and sundry.

wax ~ grease ~ soap

His car really turned him on. In his dark garage, he couldn't resist her sleek frame, her power. Slowly, he humped against her wax coat. He'd use heavy-duty soap to remove the grease stains at his knees...and a milder one to remove the spunk he'd spray on her trunk.

. . . .

rain ■ clouds ■ thunder

She ran through the rain as it poured from the clouds above. It wasn't much farther until she'd be at her destination. It was a perfect day to show up in nothing but a raincoat and galoshes. Just as he opened the door and she opened her coat, thunder boomed.

Scandalous • scavenger • fan

The clouds fogging his mind began to clear. The ache around his ass began to encroach on his senses like approaching thunder. Images of the brutality she’d inflicted on his delicate flesh began to pour into his mind like rain through a leaky roof. His frontal lobe was howling, “what an amazing mind-fuck!”

Pasta, sauce, cream

Scandalous • scavenger • fan

Countess de Monfleur hid her scarlet lips behind her silk fan, while the rest of her body was wantonly naked. The crowd looked on the scandalous scene with rapt attention and feigned disgust. Each like a scavenger watching a prey be caught.

Pasta, sauce, cream

It's easy to imagine pasta as the most erotic food. Noodles represent both rigidity and flexibility. The sauce is a testament to balancing elements and the epitome of spice's effectiveness. With just the right amount of cream, the dish is sure to leave one drooling...both full and hungry for more.

broken, collaborative, indicative

She cut a scandalous path through the lobby, a scavenger scanning for fresh meat. The broken sauce dripping down her thighs was indicative of a collaborative effort with a recent John, a fan of cream pies. Left limp like discarded pasta in his room, she continued her greed for seed.

. . . . .

reform ■ valid ■ highway

On a rain-soaked highway, Anna clutched her valid train ticket. Her husband’s pleas for reform and her growing belly couldn’t sway her. She was leaving him for his father, their unborn child's future wrapped in betrayal. The headlights cut through the storm, leading her towards a new, forbidden life.

------

struggles, nature, animal.

Look, we all have  struggles. It doesn't make us less of a person. It also doesn't mean we should act like an animal out in nature. There comes a time when we have to be civilized even when we're at our lowest point. Only then can we grow and thrive.

Tablet - basket - conniving

Young Peter entered the kitchen and placed the basket of groceries on the table. As was often the case, the elderly Miss Cunningham had left a blue tablet and a set of instructions there also. The first instruction was always “take the tablet”, the second, “join me in my bedroom”. He loved her conniving ways.

Since EbersMoll didn't leave any words, I will reuse those left for him.
CONNIVING, TABLET, and BASKET

What a CONNIVING little bitch she was. First, she tricks me into meeting her here, then she steals my TABLET when my attention is distracted by her luscious legs. The thought of her wrapping them around my neck, it made me a BASKET case. Legs will always be my weakness.

ABILITY. MUD. DISHONEST

Since EbersMoll didn't leave any words, I will reuse those left for him.
CONNIVING, TABLET, and BASKET

What a CONNIVING little bitch she was. First, she tricks me into meeting her here, then she steals my TABLET when my attention is distracted by her luscious legs. The thought of her wrapping them around my neck, it made me a BASKET case. Legs will always be my weakness.

ABILITY. MUD. DISHONEST
Doh! Sorry! More haste less speed.

I am too slow this morning!!

. . . . .

struggles ■ nature ■ animal

It was his nature to accept her cruelty and hers to be cruel. He craved the nightly struggles — abandon versus restraint, lust versus denial. He understood that the human animal was no different than those in the wild when it came to rutting. And his Domme was the jungle's queen.
. . .

tablet ■ basket ■ conniving

Red understood that nature was cruel. She'd had many struggles with one conniving animal long enough. The time-released tablet in her basket came from the Huntsman with instructions that she insert it in her pussy and wait to be eaten. She'd roofie that fucking wolf ... and finally have his hide.
. . . . .

Current prompts ==> ABILITY. MUD. DISHONEST

Amongst the village maidens, whispers spread of the blacksmith’s son who had the ability to make his lovers so wet, the dry clay beneath their feet would turn to mud. Upon touching his minuscule manhood, though, each learned how dishonest his boasts were.

Came, Saw, Conquered

Back