Young Black Chick Looking for Phone Fun!

I have heard ounce you go black you never go back. I am an extremely bored single white male in PA. if you think you have something that can change this. Then I suggest you leave me a msg on my thread or you can E-Mail me at bimmy22@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you.

Love phone sex!!

Hey Jasmine, I am W/32 year old who loves phone sex!! Lets hook up! I am 6'1" 155 lbs dark hair green eyes!
email me at grover@literotica.org so we can get started!

phonesex

Fancy phonesex with an irish man in the US? email me your number at wsnake69@yahoo.com

Good to see someone honest about their wants. Hello!

Hello Jasmine,

I was glad to finally see a woman such as your self actually asking for phone sex. Usually it is a man who must do the asking so it was quite refreshing to see your posting. My name is Lee. I love the sound of a woman orgasming and I suppose that is why I love to have phone sex. It is not quite the same as being there but it is very much better than cyber sex. I look forward to hearing from you . My e-mail adress is right here at literotica.
It is lees@literotica.org.

Hope to talk to you soon,

Lee

ps: Even if you are not interested in phone sex, e-mail me and we can just talk. bye!

phone sex

Hi,

It is my secret fantasy to have a young pretty black girl like yourself. I love phone sex and will do all I can to please you. I am a 24 yr old white male who wants to fulfill your desires. Email me your number.

happydude140@hotmail.com

Would love to have sexy chat with u.

E-mail me:

Kev@literotica.com

or

kevindwilson@yahoo.com

xxx

Back