Younger women/older men

Seems quite a disparity about what an "older" man is here. But I think experience, wisdom, confidence, understanding himself, better communicators, mentoring (sexually and generally), patience . . . etc. are all immensely attractive. Most of these things get better and better with age. I say don't be ageist (either against younger or older). It's not a deciding factor.
From a fetishistic point of view it's probably more about the age difference. And everyone has their limits.

I'm 62. My partner is 21 years younger than me. I have a semi regular lover 32 years younger than me. Yesterday I had the pleasure of spending most of the day in bed with 2 ladies (one was my partner) 20 years younger than me.

Any 19 year olds out there fantasising about older men, keep dreaming. My lower limit is around 25, below that I can't handle the immaturity and lack of experience. I like women who give as good as they get.

Let’s work together on making it his kink.
Hehe, how so dear? 😮🤩

icegif-1471.gif

I am 37 and I definitely am sold on the fact that I love older men as long as open to not being ever bored and dealing with random all wrapped in my thick thighs and resting your head on my breasts. Ah a daddy that I can do art with, go have adventures with both in bed and off bed.

I want someone to practice my smut writing and Erotic Role Play writings on. I do love me a nerd. I haven't been with anyone older than me but as of late being here and talking to a few older men here I enjoyed their company so much more than the company of younger men so I found the experience quite refreshing, you know who you are that helped me a lot with that.

Thank you and I hope we both find that thing that keeps us happy but if you want to ever in the future get in touch I am open for that but I want to now focus on the future because my eyes were open by you so thanks. I enjoyed your kindness.

That was the main thing: patience, kindness, listening, conversation, hence I would like to find someone to have conversations and do naughty things.
I know I am not going to be everyone's cup of tea.
I am into nerd talk, art, Erotic talk, philosophy, horror movies, Gothic everything and I am very kinky. Want to know more drop me a line.
I enjoy going to Brooklyn and NYC a lot. I love languages I speak Spanish, English, and taught myself intermediate Korean and I am slowly trying to learn more Italian, French, Chinese, Japanese, German.
I am open to adventure. I love the woods and hiking and want to learn more also I love history. I would love knowing people's stories of what made you.

And Aldo I wanna make you cum ♡♡♡
You wrote very nicely

Seems quite a disparity about what an "older" man is here. But I think experience, wisdom, confidence, understanding himself, better communicators, mentoring (sexually and generally), patience . . . etc. are all immensely attractive. Most of these things get better and better with age. I say don't be ageist (either against younger or older). It's not a deciding factor.
You're 100% right

Not being on here much...mostly owing to the distraction of younger women...I see my fave thread on the age gap topic has closed, but glad to see this one is still going!

To be encouraged on both sides and it seems the Daddy kink is gaining more traction these days among younger less inhibited women both on and off line.

...looking forward to reading more shared experiences here and always open to chatting!

Not being on here much...mostly owing to the distraction of younger women...I see my fave thread on the age gap topic has closed, but glad to see this one is still going!

To be encouraged on both sides and it seems the Daddy kink is gaining more traction these days among younger less inhibited women both on and off line.

...looking forward to reading more shared experiences here and always open to chatting!
I don't know if I have a daddy kink, per se but I have dated men of all ages including older gentlemen. There is a difference in persona and attitude that makes it unique.

Back