Your favorite incest stories?

There was going to be a big family wedding and my niece was going to be a bride’s maid. For the event she been brought expensive lingerie which I had seen, a matching set bra panties and suspender belt light blue with white trim and white stockings. Trying it on at our house I was under orders not to enter our bedroom, but I was on tea making duties. My nieces mother came down to make a phone call as I went up with cups of tea. I put them on a table in the hall and called out that they were there. My wife came out of the bedroom to use the toilet down the hall and just as she left the bedroom door opened. There stood my nice in just her lingerie, she smiled and asked how she looked, she looked stunning and even turned round for me to see properly. She was smiling the whole time only closing the door when we heard the toilet flush. At the wedding reception she sat on my lap and was happy for me to feel under her dress at he stocking tops and even tickle her through her panties.

Hi all. I won't claim that this is the best incest story, but I just got my first one published here on Lit. It is an incest fantasy involving my smoking fetish, so if you think smoking is disgusting, this is probably not the story for you, although my story isn't as heavy on the smoking as others I've read. Anyway, I hope that at least some of you enjoy it.

https://literotica.com/s/one-last-cigarette-ch-01

Anything with loving siblings or cousins enjoying casual intimacy. I have to confess I don’t get parent-child attraction stories. My mother was a huge barrier to my dating life in my teens and I would never want to be with her. My sister felt similarly about both her and our dad (who abandoned us). Oh well, as they say, there’s no accounting for taste- or accountability.

Anything with loving siblings or cousins enjoying casual intimacy. I have to confess I don’t get parent-child attraction stories. My mother was a huge barrier to my dating life in my teens and I would never want to be with her. My sister felt similarly about both her and our dad (who abandoned us). Oh well, as they say, there’s no accounting for taste- or accountability.
You should check this story out. I think you'll like it.

https://literotica.com/s/threesome-vacation-surprise

A few incest stories I’ve enjoyed on Lit.

Mom Goes Clubbing
https://www.literotica.com/s/mom-goes-clubbing

Mom at the Bachelor Party
https://www.literotica.com/s/mom-at-the-bachelor-party

Mom & The Treadmill Voyeurs
https://www.literotica.com/s/mom-and-the-treadmill-voyeurs

Masked Motherly Love
https://www.literotica.com/s/masked-motherly-love

Son Secretly Takes His Mother
https://www.literotica.com/s/son-secretly-takes-his-mother

Mom’s a Gangbang Cum Bucket
https://www.literotica.com/s/mom-s-a-gangbang-cum-bucket

Really a fan of incest stories where the son discovers his mother’s secret wild side.

I have never had any sexual fantasies about my own mother, but it excites me to read accounts describing women who are powerless to resist being sexually subservient to their own sons. Stories like this assume a woman's naturally uncontrollable lust and sexual cravings and her willingness to submit to any dominant male regardless of their relationship to her. Not realistic, but very arousing. My favorite is Slut Mommie - Incest/Taboo - Literotica.com

Last edited:
I have never had any sexual fantasies about my own mother, but it excites me to read accounts of women who are powerless to resist being sexual with their own sons. I think that stories like this assume a woman's naturally uncontrollable lust and sexual cravings for any male regardless of the relationship. Not realistic, but very arousing.
In my experience, women can control their own lust if they decide to do so and take appropriate steps. The above situation- and any situation that denies human choice- is not arousing to me in the least.

In my experience, women can control their own lust if they decide to do so and take appropriate steps. The above situation- and any situation that denies human choice- is not arousing to me in the least.
Each to your own...but there is a vast amount of people of both sexes that feel very different than you, and this is the audience that is reading these stories. You must have lived a life sheltered from what I know as far as women..there was a day when women were more conservative in how they navigated their sexual arousal and needs. I personally have experience in this field and know women who go for what they want regardless of their marriage, husband, and social pressures...in my experience, there is nothing more powerful or determined than a sexually hungry and frustrated woman....but thanks for sharing what doesn't arouse you.

Each to your own...but there is a vast amount of people of both sexes that feel very different than you, and this is the audience that is reading these stories. You must have lived a life sheltered from what I know as far as women..there was a day when women were more conservative in how they navigated their sexual arousal and needs. I personally have experience in this field and know women who go for what they want regardless of their marriage, husband, and social pressures...in my experience, there is nothing more powerful or determined than a sexually hungry and frustrated woman....but thanks for sharing what doesn't arouse you.
Yeah, well, IMO women should be willing to accept responsibility for what attracts them and able to control their desire. If they can't do that, you're better off not dating them in the long run.

I endorse your views

Yeah, well, IMO women should be willing to accept responsibility for what attracts them and able to control their desire. If they can't do that, you're better off not dating them in the long run.
Your words..." Women should be willing to accept responsibility for what attracts them and able to control their desire." So how many hot wives do you think agree with your opinion, or frustrated wives who watch their sons dressing and undressing...How many men accept responsibility for what attracts them and are able to control their desires? Or are men exempt from those feelings and urges? Just asking...

Thank you...
Our views are shaped by our expectations,aspirations ,experiences , capabilities and environment in which we have had those experiences.
A child brought up in a zero gravity environment would have no fear of falling.
In talibani afganistan women may not enjoy being sex slaves but western liberalism and permissiveness has made it a talked about fetish .
A mentally strong man may be in the habit of getting what he wants ,not so for the meek.
Your views are yours ,if I question them ,it is because I have not had similar experiences.

Your words..." Women should be willing to accept responsibility for what attracts them and able to control their desire." So how many hot wives do you think agree with your opinion, or frustrated wives who watch their sons dressing and undressing...How many men accept responsibility for what attracts them and are able to control their desires? Or are men exempt from those feelings and urges? Just asking...
Men are not exempt. I accept responsibility for what attracts me and am able to control my desire just fine.

I just think expecting people not to have control of their desires and be enslaved by them is a selfish risky path to take in life. And not one that will get many rewards.

Our views are shaped by our expectations,aspirations ,experiences , capabilities and environment in which we have had those experiences.
A child brought up in a zero gravity environment would have no fear of falling.
In talibani afganistan women may not enjoy being sex slaves but western liberalism and permissiveness has made it a talked about fetish .
A mentally strong man may be in the habit of getting what he wants ,not so for the meek.
Your views are yours ,if I question them ,it is because I have not had similar experiences.
Amen.

Back