Your Purpose for Chastity...?

Indulge me, tell me why you do chastity - the one major reason.

As a Domme, I use chastity for my own pleasure - not to stifle my sub's arousal, but to intensify it. I'm a sexual sadist, after all.

But I've always been fascinated as to why men want it, and even do it on their own. As I've become to understand chastity from a man's pov, I've found that there are seven typical reasons he does it. Do any of these listed below resonate with you? Or is there another reason...?

1. You are in a sexless relationship and chastity helps you survive it.

2. You need to maintain your arousal so you can be more attentive to your partner.

3. You feel undeserving or hate arousal and want to make your appendage shrink and become dysfunctional. (Perhaps you are a sissy or a slave...?)

4. You want to be feminine/female and chastity puts away your masculinity.

5. You don't have anyone in your life and chastity is a way you can play with your sexuality on your own.

6. You like the bling... it makes you feel sexy and it goes well with your fem outfits or helps create the look you want. (Perhaps to attract D-types and men.)

7. You have a Dominant that commands you to be in chastity.

Cheers
:kiss:
Second one feels right to me

Indulge me, tell me why you do chastity - the one major reason.

As a Domme, I use chastity for my own pleasure - not to stifle my sub's arousal, but to intensify it. I'm a sexual sadist, after all.

But I've always been fascinated as to why men want it, and even do it on their own. As I've become to understand chastity from a man's pov, I've found that there are seven typical reasons he does it. Do any of these listed below resonate with you? Or is there another reason...?

1. You are in a sexless relationship and chastity helps you survive it.

2. You need to maintain your arousal so you can be more attentive to your partner.

3. You feel undeserving or hate arousal and want to make your appendage shrink and become dysfunctional. (Perhaps you are a sissy or a slave...?)

4. You want to be feminine/female and chastity puts away your masculinity.

5. You don't have anyone in your life and chastity is a way you can play with your sexuality on your own.

6. You like the bling... it makes you feel sexy and it goes well with your fem outfits or helps create the look you want. (Perhaps to attract D-types and men.)

Cheers
:kiss:
Has to be No.1 for me. Being in a heightened state of arousal is more fun when your marriage is dead.

#7 there’s something very erotic about giving control to my wife. She love the control and that all erections are for her and by her control.

But it not that she commands it. I gave it to her.

I think it's 4 and 7.

The need to be feminine, and the need to have your clitty locked away and controlled by a (trans) Domme.

I would say this is most important. I enjoy being in chastity to be kept horny and wanting. Will give pleasure for being kept like this. Not knowing when I will be released and if orgasm would be allowed.
its a great feeling being locked

Back