18 yo 1st pics

these are my favorite so far. Goregous. My mind runs wild with passionate thoughts of what I would do to you and what I would have you do. I love submissive women.
TJ
 
Love your work already... I will get back to you on what I'd like to see if I may!! :D
 
I'm new to the site! I'm a petite 18 year old and I love being naked!

I like to be told what to do!

let me know if you wana see anything specific.

I guess the only specific thing is have dinner with me, go see The Dark Knight and maybe check out that smokin' body in person.

But that's not what you meant, huh?

Oh well, thanks for the beautiful shots.
 
Wow! I really love your pics - and your body.... So Sexy!!!!! :kiss: Welcome - I am so looking forward to seeing more of you......


xxx
Tyler
 
great pics you are gorgeous.

Would love to see some pics of you playing with your bf.
 
I dont know how to put this...

...but you are kind of a big deal!!! (totally ripped off from a song but you are fantastic!)
 
How About....

How about a pic of you with erect nipples wearing a white t-shirt and wearing a white thong, pulling it aside to expose your beautiful pussy.... and if there is anyway you could, in that picture, be lowering your pussy onto my hungry outstretched tongue.... ~heh...

Love the thread.... keep up the superlative work....:cool:
 
Bet you havent heard that one enough, you're beautiful!

Thank you so much for sharing :)
 
time well spent on here for me tonight! thank you! you are gorgeous...
my request would be for some pics with your bf cock in your pussy and your ass...ok, and your mouth too!
 
I just gotta say, some of these requests (not naming names, not placing blame, just putting it out there) are pretty ... extreme. Just remember, guys, she is only eighteen. Some of this stuff might put her off a bit.

*cough* Okay, I'll switch off the High And Mighty Morals now.
 
attachment.php


So in lust with this photo.

Great action pic, looks like you are just at the point of cumming. Like the way your right hand is gripping the pillow as the wave of pleasure hits.

Damn wish this picture came with sound.

Would love any pictures showning your wetness, either on your panties or fingers as they play or more of the above.

Woof!
 
Your Camera have a video feature?

I would love a video of your touching yourself and to hear your reaction as well as see it.

:rose::D
 
Back
Top