22 blond slut 4 u

blueprints said:
Beatiful tan pussy...I'd love to play with it :p :p ..
I think you may be interested in this . :)

what that lil small thing you call your dick
ummm no im good sweet heart i think my finger would work better :p
 
20tan said:
what that lil small thing you call your dick
ummm no im good sweet heart i think my finger would work better :p

You're right...sorry for distubing you.. Just admiring your body. :eek:
 
This is definitely a guy posting these regurgitated pics.

No self-respecting slut would ever turn down cock.
 
LexiCon said:
This is definitely a guy posting these regurgitated pics.

No self-respecting slut would ever turn down cock.


not in the mood for small dick right now sorry :kiss:
 
20tan said:
not in the mood for small dick right now sorry :kiss:

Did you click the link?

Ummmm... I'm starting to agree with Lexi. You're talking more like a guy than a girl.
 
blueprints said:
mmm..thanks LexiCon...
Anytime, babe.

RawHumor said:
Did you click the link?

Ummmm... I'm starting to agree with Lexi. You're talking more like a guy than a girl.
The same...obviously old, scanned pics...posted over and over. The inconsistencies with the age thing. Very little interaction with the posters on *it's* threads.

Yeah...this one has fake written all over it.

And, having said that, you just know the next post will be "wow, you're so hot!".
 
will_foster2003 said:
mine was a joke. I don't think studmuffin's was though.
Not to worry, babe - my snicker was directed at oblivious dudes in general, not specifically at you.
 
lightning1 said:
GO AWAY AND STOP .
You are not fooling anyone but the newbs.
Fucking loser.

This pops up ever few weeks. HE posts the same few pics then removes them later.

douche


AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
like always...the pics go up...the pics come down...give it a few weeks boys and girls you'll see the same thing again
 
Back
Top