24m looking for eager partners

JosephGH

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 25, 2003
Posts
312
Hey everyone, I'm looking to start some new story lines, to be done publicly or privately. I'm creative, passionate, and just sick enough to suit most desires, and thanks tqo the influence of you lit girls, getting sicker all the time.

So pm me if you'd like to chat about story ideas. I'm prompt and considerate, and would love to have a blast with you.
 
Maybe I'll have better luck this evening, any girls want to start a new thread or private storyline? Pm me
 
Maybe I'll have better luck this evening, any girls want to start a new thread or private storyline? Pm me

You should try posting in the "Seeking Roleplayers and Inspiration" Sticky thread. We all check that for new writing partners.
 
Thank you for the heads up. I'll do that. Your stuff is pretty hot, btw.
 
Back
Top