RedHairedandFriendly
Too much red on Red?
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2005
- Posts
- 112,724
I've sent you two PMs from me. 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

PassionatePatty said:will you make a new AV for me?
) 
misty_moon said:I Think your avatar, looks fine to ME..!!![]()
RedHairedandFriendly said:Yours looks good too, that's my opinion, coming from me. (Patty's does too. . .the PMs were sent to that old lady.![]()
)
![]()
You also look fine to me.PassionatePatty said:Thanks, Misty, for encouraging me!
RedHairedandFriendly said:After my bath today, I will take a new picture of me.
I will, do you know it will be a before/after of me?PassionatePatty said:Will you show me?
RedHairedandFriendly said:I will, do you know it will be a before/after of me?
You make it so easy for mePassionatePatty said:You are so kind to me!
![]()
RedHairedandFriendly said:Trust you is what I do, you make it easy for me.

you're welcome to join ME....!!timtattoo8888 said:sounds like it will be a nice bath, to bad without me![]()

mmm sounds very nice to me!misty_moon said:you're welcome to join ME....!!![]()
Sorry to disappoint you..Tiger... i was only joking.. you know ME...!!timtattoo8888 said:mmm sounds very nice to me!![]()
lol