smotherman
Ass-phyxiation
- Joined
- May 7, 2005
- Posts
- 37,182
Squeeze me
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Would you be interested in a "good night" snuggle from me?
As long as we play with the cards that I bring with meCan I interest you in a game of strip poker with me?![]()

.You've played this trick before on me!

Oh come on.....just hold it for me![]()
No way, last time it sputtered on me![]()


Oh....yes I remember...but it was fun for me...![]()
Yeah, and who had to clean up the mess? Me!

But...but you thought it was fun while you were stroking me...![]()
I told you I was faking it! I guess you didn't believe me?


No more pearl necklaces from me!![]()
You know, I think everyone's gone to bed except you and me