Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What are you going to do with me?

Since there is no favorite place, I'll go to a third place and start with your temples decides me.Hmmm... I guess I don't mind where you start. My whole body needs to be worked over moans me
Your aura will lead meIf we play hide and seek can I be sure you'll look for me?
Sonny was what my mom used to call meMy days are brighter when you are with me
when you find me, just be very quiet and hide with meYour aura will lead me
You'll simply be gagged by the lips and tongue of me.when you find me, just be very quiet and hide with me
if I start to giggle you'll have to find SOME way to stop me!

yummy kisses! what a perfect way to silence meYou'll simply be gagged by the lips and tongue of me.

I can think of another way to keep you from talking suggests me.yummy kisses! what a perfect way to silence me
Who wants to go out to lunch with me?! (TGIF!)