italianGod AcrossTheNeverNeverLand Joined May 6, 2010 Posts 11,578 Jan 30, 2012 #2,726 The way that I love YOU
italianGod AcrossTheNeverNeverLand Joined May 6, 2010 Posts 11,578 Jan 30, 2012 #2,727 Falling for YOU
italianGod AcrossTheNeverNeverLand Joined May 6, 2010 Posts 11,578 Jan 30, 2012 #2,728 When God made YOU Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
junk_yard Literotica Guru Joined Oct 24, 2011 Posts 603 Jan 30, 2012 #2,729 Just sayin' hello to you, and you, and you...
italianGod AcrossTheNeverNeverLand Joined May 6, 2010 Posts 11,578 Jan 30, 2012 #2,730 Now that I found YOU
jeff_is_smiling Mentally Controlling Joined Nov 7, 2002 Posts 115,368 Jan 31, 2012 #2,731 As I watch you kneel down, then unzip me, I take out my cock and decide I want to feed you....
Pirates_Wench his alone Joined Jan 6, 2010 Posts 7,832 Jan 31, 2012 #2,733 Kneeling naked as I suck you.
italianGod AcrossTheNeverNeverLand Joined May 6, 2010 Posts 11,578 Jan 31, 2012 #2,734 To be with YOU
1Wheels111 Really Experienced Joined Dec 6, 2011 Posts 286 Jan 31, 2012 #2,736 I help to undress you.
italianGod AcrossTheNeverNeverLand Joined May 6, 2010 Posts 11,578 Jan 31, 2012 #2,737 Cant take my eyes off YOU
italianGod AcrossTheNeverNeverLand Joined May 6, 2010 Posts 11,578 Jan 31, 2012 #2,741 Need You .....Now
italianGod AcrossTheNeverNeverLand Joined May 6, 2010 Posts 11,578 Jan 31, 2012 #2,743 Alone with YOU
Slugger31 Literotica's MVP Joined Sep 5, 2008 Posts 3,048 Jan 31, 2012 #2,746 Wishing I could spend the day with you
fungatorgurl101 Sawxsome Princess Joined Jan 8, 2011 Posts 21,573 Jan 31, 2012 #2,747 I will always have a place for you
ravi64 Literotica Guru Joined Jun 18, 2008 Posts 29,395 Jan 31, 2012 #2,749 Kat73 said: Wanting you... Click to expand... still wanting that video from you