LustfulOne50
Romantic Scribe
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2004
- Posts
- 35,978
emoting passion we entwined, lifting hands, in fun to bind this is what I want for you...![]()
Bound, blindfolded..and towed off by you.



Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
emoting passion we entwined, lifting hands, in fun to bind this is what I want for you...![]()



Bound, blindfolded..and towed off by you.![]()



filled with thoughts of sultry play,Lust, desire, tender love adore, longing for you![]()
You have a busy schedule going there don"t you?![]()

I love being settled down with you![]()



Hello, how are YOU ?but I am already settled with you![]()
I want to run my hands all over you.
Would love to escape to any moment with you.
Would love to help slide those lacy scraps off of you.