ImSinister Literotica Guru Joined Feb 19, 2004 Posts 10,180 Apr 12, 2013 #8,403 Watch and I will show you
Kat73 Walking on Sunshine Joined Jan 28, 2008 Posts 34,800 Apr 12, 2013 #8,405 I am always thinking about you...
lacandy Laying in the sun Joined Apr 19, 2011 Posts 31,417 Apr 12, 2013 #8,406 A piece of me will always belong to you.
mindseduction Literotica Guru Joined Nov 30, 2010 Posts 26,284 Apr 12, 2013 #8,408 There is no one else like you
S southerncharm77 Literotica Guru Joined Feb 28, 2013 Posts 9,737 Apr 12, 2013 #8,411 How can I help you?
S southerncharm77 Literotica Guru Joined Feb 28, 2013 Posts 9,737 Apr 12, 2013 #8,412 Better yet... How can I pleasure you?
pfflyerhot Pussyfooting around... Joined Feb 26, 2012 Posts 19,425 Apr 13, 2013 #8,414 I want to have my way with you.
ImSinister Literotica Guru Joined Feb 19, 2004 Posts 10,180 Apr 13, 2013 #8,415 pfflyerhot said: I want to have my way with you. Click to expand... And today, I want to let you
Deprived_in_AZ Call me Dee :) Joined Jun 19, 2004 Posts 49,785 Apr 13, 2013 #8,417 Was that the real sappy you? If so, I want to see more of you.
jeff_is_smiling Mentally Controlling Joined Nov 7, 2002 Posts 115,318 Apr 13, 2013 #8,418 All you need do is slightly part your thighs...and I'll go down on you....
INeedLove Soft petals Joined Jun 18, 2005 Posts 15,228 Apr 13, 2013 #8,419 I've always cared about you
mindseduction Literotica Guru Joined Nov 30, 2010 Posts 26,284 Apr 13, 2013 #8,421 I want to be with you
smotherman Ass-phyxiation Joined May 7, 2005 Posts 37,182 Apr 14, 2013 #8,422 I can't stop thinking about you
mindseduction Literotica Guru Joined Nov 30, 2010 Posts 26,284 Apr 14, 2013 #8,423 I'll be waiting for you
S southerncharm77 Literotica Guru Joined Feb 28, 2013 Posts 9,737 Apr 14, 2013 #8,424 I need, crave, desire you!!
mindseduction Literotica Guru Joined Nov 30, 2010 Posts 26,284 Apr 14, 2013 #8,425 Hold on darlin' ! Got any ID on you ?