Triskele minima maxima sunt Joined Jun 22, 2011 Posts 5,017 Apr 17, 2013 #8,476 I have to tell you???
mindseduction Literotica Guru Joined Nov 30, 2010 Posts 26,284 Apr 17, 2013 #8,478 My day started with thoughts of you
PrissOff kettle Joined Sep 14, 2011 Posts 119,805 Apr 17, 2013 #8,479 I wish things were different with you.
mindseduction Literotica Guru Joined Nov 30, 2010 Posts 26,284 Apr 17, 2013 #8,480 Always a pleasure to hear from you
Gyps33boi Literotica Guru Joined Jun 25, 2009 Posts 4,332 Apr 17, 2013 #8,481 It's nice to see you...
Kat73 Walking on Sunshine Joined Jan 28, 2008 Posts 34,800 Apr 17, 2013 #8,482 Perhaps I will seduce you...
Ginmill72 Just here for a good time Joined Feb 6, 2013 Posts 11,830 Apr 17, 2013 #8,483 i wish to entertain you
T tritium_hk Experienced Joined Feb 26, 2010 Posts 78 Apr 18, 2013 #8,487 wishing here with me were you .
pfflyerhot Pussyfooting around... Joined Feb 26, 2012 Posts 19,425 Apr 18, 2013 #8,488 I want to make magic with you.
troubledone Lord of smut Joined Feb 27, 2012 Posts 62,246 Apr 18, 2013 #8,492 Heidi123 said: It's clearly you... Click to expand... Nice to see you
mindseduction Literotica Guru Joined Nov 30, 2010 Posts 26,284 Apr 18, 2013 #8,493 I will always be here for you
M michael1966b Literotica Guru Joined Jan 8, 2006 Posts 2,414 Apr 18, 2013 #8,496 happy to see you as well!
jusgoodcleanfun Literotica Guru Joined May 29, 2012 Posts 15,495 Apr 18, 2013 #8,497 Oh the things I'd like to do to you
pfflyerhot Pussyfooting around... Joined Feb 26, 2012 Posts 19,425 Apr 18, 2013 #8,498 i don't like being without you.
HoneyBearFarms Literotica Guru Joined Nov 12, 2008 Posts 1,629 Apr 18, 2013 #8,499 Maybe Baby, I'll have You
Cymru6969 Literotica Guru Joined Nov 5, 2011 Posts 22,109 Apr 18, 2013 #8,500 Tattoo You (The Rolling Stones)