__________ you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As my tongue tip initially touches the middle of your slit, and starts a lazy, slow, gentle back and forth motion there, I am waiting for the rich creaminess to start before I seriously use my tongue on you....
 
respeito examines the orgasm

it starts with a beautiful crest
energy ripples through the flesh
like waves in the ocean
and envelope you in satisfaction

rugged panting and gasping
blasphemous cries
never knowing if you are coming
or going

and then - the unexpected wave of euphoria
snakes around the spine
pulling the soul into fixed, impressive moments
as we relinquish our bodies to you
 
it starts with a beautiful crest
energy ripples through the flesh
like waves in the ocean
and envelope you in satisfaction

rugged panting and gasping
blasphemous cries
never knowing if you are coming
or going

and then - the unexpected wave of euphoria
snakes around the spine
pulling the soul into fixed, impressive moments
as we relinquish our bodies to you

I am very impressed by you....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top