A Circle Jerk (seriously)?

LadyJen7

Lovely Tyrant
Joined
Jan 24, 2026
Posts
216
I'm working on a story that will literally involve a woman organizing a group of men to stand around in a circle and masturbate while hallucinating. Would this be unappealing or be something that might be interesting for a story dynamic?

Thanks for any replies.
 
Well, I'm thinking about a second chapter to my pirate story. And I want my heroine to get the crew to obey. She does this by spiking their rum then having another person beat this drum as she chants and they think she's some kind of witch and are afraid. She gets them on deck of the ship and orders them to stroke to the beat of the drum. Later, they recover and believe she has dark magical powers.
 
I think the premise might work after a rework. As it stands it's a big nono. We can easily see this if you turn the sexes around. A man spikes the drinks of a group of women. Someone beats a drum while he chants. The women do sexual acts to each other out of fear he's a powerful wizard with dark magical powers. It's got a rapey non-consent vibe all over it.

Now a bit of fear can be okay if they're consenting adults and like touching each other, but it can still have a stain. Best I can think of is a domination play, where their fear is inly enhancing their joy to take orders into the extreme.

The hallucinations are a problem too. We can mitigate it by the hallucinogen making them highly suggestible to things they want to do.

I think overall there's something to the story, bit the rape vibes just need to go. Man or women, no one likes to be raped, or press ganged into a litteral circle jerk out of fear and drugs.
 
Back
Top