A Dancers Salvations (Closed)

Logan looked down at her and said, "You let me worry about Makzim. You have three days with me right now. Don't waste it worrying about the days to follow."

He walked to the massive whirlpool and then fired it up. After 10 minutes, it was hot and filled with bubbles. He turned to her and said, "Take a bath while I order up dinner."

He watched her look to him and give a nod. She walked to the tub and started to strip from her clothes. He turned his back to her, giving her the privacy he was sure she was not used to and waited till he heard her say she could look. When he turned, she was neck deep in the hot water, her naked body hidden behind a wall of massive bubbles.

Logan walked to the phone and ordered up dinner... steak, shrimp, salad, tea, and a couple of slices of cheesecake. He also ordered a 20 year old Merlot and paid well for it... It would be another 30 minutes for it to arrive...

Once he was done and they waited, he turned back to her and said, "If you don't mind me asking, what kind of debt did your step father have with Makzim?"
 
She thought for a long moment trying to focus on the question instead of her growing confusion as to why someone who didn't want to touch her or use her would buy more time with her... unless he had done this for someone else to get time with her... That scared her... Or he could just not like girls and be putting on a good show for Makzim.

Drug money debt or gambling... maybe it was both I can't really remember. Now I have a question for you. If you don't want us to do anything why basically buy me from him for 3 days? I can think of only two reasons... Tell me which one is right or explain this to me... You don't like girls and are either doing this for someone else who will be joining us later or just want to make a good show if it for Makzim.

She relaxed deep in the water awaiting his answer and more questions from him.
 
Logan walked over towards the tub and sat down on the step next to it and said, "You want to know why I am not having sex with you? Would it put your mind to ease if I did?"

Her eyes shifted to him and then he said, "First let's make this clear... I am not gay, bi-curious or anything of the like. No one is coming here to join us... And part of my reason is to impress Makzim."

He watched her eyes shift down as he continued, "I did this because I see a woman who has been a slave her entire life. I did this because I see more in you that you see in yourself. I did this quite simply... because I care for your well being and for you..."

He scooped his hand into the bubbles, coming out with a handful and blew them towards her playfully...
 
She smiled to him and in all seriousness asked him... So the brutality thy have used when they are with me is really all there is to it? Why do you care as you say you do? What am I to you? She looked back to him reaching a hand to him she tried to smile but this man confused her almost beyond words.

So you have no desire to hold me or us to touch or do anything at all? I... I beyond don't know what to say or do about this and then I remember that in three days I lose this and go back to someone I barely survived 2 days with much less 2 weeks... I... don't know what to think or do any more I don't want to get used to this because I know its not my life... not for long.
 
Logan leaned in and asked her a simple question in return... "I have all those desires... to hold, to touch, to feel, to make love... and I want to have those with you..."

He could see her tilt her head slightly as he added, "But it has to be a choice you make. I am not going to force myself on you... not even if you ask me too... but if you ask me, I would. But understand this... the next three days, you get to enjoy it as you choose... not as he demands of you...make love... don't... it is up to you... I don't demand your body... but would accept it if you offered it..."

He ran his fingers through her hair and felt her head tip into his slightly and he smiled, "I know you are scared about everything, but I am going to do my very best to protect you..."
 
Never had any male scared her as much as this one offering her such freedom and choice... she reached a hand to his cheek.

To make things a little less stressful is a kiss too much in your eyes or to hold me here in the water? Maybe dancing after dinner... I don't know what I should do or want or anything this is more stressful to me than knowing what I have to survive and do.

She found herself willing for them to do something anything but she had no idea how to tell him or what to say as she looked deep into his eyes hoping he could possibly understand that from her eyes and her words about a kiss or to be held.
 
Logan smiled at her and said, "Absolutely... How about we do this... " He slipped out of his clothes one piece at at time, revealing his scarred body. He had what appeared to be 4 seperate stab wounds, two gun shot wounds, a long slash across her chest, and a large tattoo of a wolf running the width of his chest...

He let her take him in a moment... then slid into the hot tub with her and pulled her towards him, wrapping his arms protectively around her. He did not forcefully do anything... but it was soft and firm together. He turned her head towards him and softly kissed her.
 
She watched him slip from his clothes and pull her in close to kiss her. Her fingertips tracing the scars and looking into his eyes she bit her lip for a moment and then leaned close again and pressed a kiss to his lips wrapping her arms around his neck...

She was smiling... honestly smiling as she finally broke that kiss and looked deep into his eyes.
 
He said, "I want you to trust me. You have not trusted anybody for a long time... You have had no reason to. But with all you have been through, I would understand if you never trust another ever..."

Logan added, "I am going to find a way to get you out of the situation we are in... But for now... it is just you... and me..."

He watched her move in front of him, straddling his lap and leaning into him...

He said, "Do you think you can trust me...?"
 
Her own words falling from her lips before her mind could register what to say.

Yes... you have not demanded anything... confusing as that may be to me. I find myself wanting to trust you ... and to understand why you feel the need to be this kind and caring. I... I don't know what to do or to say or to expect. The more wonderful this becomes the more I fear what I know is coming.

Falling silent she curled into his chest with a whimper to accent her fear of what was to come. Her mind would not release those words and being given to that slime for 2 weeks without a thought on Makzims part.
 
Logan leaned in and said, "Listen... I have an idea... there is going to be some risk in it... but... I think it will work."

He leaned in and whispered into her ear about his plan. He leaned in and said, "Police protection..."

Logan watched her turn her head and gaze at him. He said, "You want honesty... My name is not Logan. My name is Sampson Witherton, undercover agent for the FBI and DEA."

He felt her pull away from him and he pulled her back to him and covered her mouth as he could see she was about to scream. He said, "Listen... nothing has changed other than my name. Please... I am trusting you with this information. I don't do that ever... and you need to trust me... I do have a plan and the resources to pull it off... but you have to trust me..."
 
He scare her with this information but she slowly recoiled back against him nodding looking into his eyes. If I go along with this will I still be with you or some strangers questioning me and doubting me and... What if one of Makzims payroll cops finds out?

Would it not be more helpful for me to tell you all I know and you tell them and my not having to leave you?

She was scared of not being around him... Cops scared her they always had since her mother married her step father and he got into a lot of trouble. She searched Sampsons eyes confused and scared as she went back to tracing a finger over the scars wondering how he got them and what would happen if all of this was found out by Makzim.
 
Logan/Sampson looked at her and said, "If you go into protective custody, anything you can tell us would be helpful. And... you can pick the people you want to protect you... or you can let the police decide."

He watched her pull back to him, clinging tightly and he said, "I thought you would want me there..."

Logan said, "But from this point on... I am Logan till I say otherwise... got it..."

She nodded and he said, "Now... if this is what you want, we can go to the office now... OR... a little later... if you want..." He kissed her lips again softly...
 
You are in too good with Makzim they would not let you give that up to protect me would they? They would want to change my name and ship me off somewhere and not even tell you... I know this game Logan... I don't think I like this idea... because I would have to leave you... WHy that matters to me I don't know but it does.

Whimpering into the kiss she was shaking once the kiss broke... I will NOT do any of this without you... so if that means I am still in the hell of Makzims ownership then I am, I am not losing you.

She herself pressed in to another kiss with all the strength her slender form could manage. Why in the hell did she care so much about this cop? Why did she not want to lose him to her going into protection? Maybe because she was sure she stood a better chance of surviving Makzims long arm if she was with Logan.
 
"If I have to give up the case, I will to keep you safe." Logan said as he pulled her closer to him, firm, protective and yet soft and sensually...

He smiled and returned her kiss... feeling that her body was starting to surrender to her own needs rather than someone elses... He leaned back and whispered, "I did not come in here to do that..." He realized her legs were open wide for him... he then said, "But if you want it... really want it... I am all yours..."

Logan smiled and felt her body slide onto his... his shaft burying itself inside her... He moaned and went to reach up for her, when she took his hands and pushed them back and out of the way... her hands moved down his chest and she began to ride him.... and it was glorious!!!
 
She was in this moment happy at all she had done to her over the years as now she could do all those things willingly with someone she was falling for. Her fingernails slithering down his chest as her hips moved with slow and hungry intent she finally grazed nails along the the bend of his legs at the hips. She had to give herself time to accept that this is what she wanted before she could feel comfortable with him touching her... and yet his touch is what she wanted.

She leaned in ad kissed him again her tongue tracing his lips as she kissed him more passionately.

Yes... I do want this... why does that scare me so much? I want you to hold me to touch me but I am scared to death of you doing so at the same time.

She looked deep into his eye biting her lip as her body seemed to speed up a little more on her own feeling better and better. She did not even register taking his hands and guiding them to her breasts or that this close he could see the mostly well healed scars on her form.
 
Logan felt her starting to loosen up and even enjoy herself. He massaged her mounds tenderly before his dropped his lips towards her nipples and teased them with his tongue! She felt amazing to the touch and he knew that a woman like this giving herself to him, rather than being forced onto her made the experience so much more intense... so much more powerful...

He groaned as he felt her tunnel squeeze down on him... causing him to swell inside her... making him so incredibly hard... so incredibly hot!

He whispered, "It is okay with be scared... it is okay to be afraid.. but it is also okay to trust and believe... "

Logan felt her head wrench back and he felt her tighten on him going over the edge! At that moment, he also lost his control... finding his gift being deposited into her!!!
 
She whimpered gasping... her head tossed back as she felt her body release still moving faster she could feel herself getting scared as she opend her eyes and tried quickly to look at him. Her trembling now coming from her fear she leaned forward to kiss him softly.

SHe laid her head over on his shoulder as her orgasm began to fade pressing against his neck she whimpered faintly before lifting her head to look into his eyes.
 
Logan moaned and kissed her lips and said, "That was amazing sugah... simply amazing..." He pulled her safely into his arms and said, "I am pleased you are going to do this... I need you to know that I will be here for you the entire time..."

he felt her relax even more into his arms... and it felt almost alien... more for her than for him. He suspected she spent her life in a constant state of tension... and to finally relax had to feel amazing...

Logan chuckled as she suddenly yawned and he said, "How about we get some shut eye... and this time... with your okay... I am going to sleep with you..."
 
She smiled to him curled against him her eyes searching his trying to find proof that this peace and relaxation and willing tenderness she felt was right and not going to get her hurt.

Yeah... It was.

She smiled trying her best to stifle a yawn being this relaxed... a state she had never really been in before was surprisingly tiresome.

That would be wonderful and sleep sounds good.

She slipped from him and then from the tub and grabbing a towel she wrapped it around her. The large fluffy towels from this lavish place nearly could have made a dress for her slender form as she held it around her and went to see if any clothes had been brought up or what to wear.
 
Logan found himself on her bed, laying there in the nude and he said, "What are you doing sugah?"

he tapped the bed and said, "You don't need clothes..."

He watched her drop the towel and then walk towards him in all her magnificant glory, walked over to him and then laid down next to him. He turned and faced her, putting his hand to her face and said, "I know you probably hear this a lot from others... but you are a gorgeous woman..."

He leaned in and softly kissed her...
 
She smiled and dropping the towel walked over to the bed and laid down. Getting comfortable and curling up against him she smiled softly.

In a manner of words maybe but never from someone as kind to me as you

She pressed softly into the kiss and snuggled close feeling safe enough to fall asleep willingly there beside him,
 
The next morning, Logan was up before the crack of dawn. One of his favorite times of day was that hour of sunset. He walked onto the little balcony and watched the sun come up as he went through his exercise regiment of push-ups, crunches, squats, prisoner thrusts, planks, and lunges.

He didn't pay any mind to his little prize as she gazed at him as he honed his body as he always did every morning. He put his feet on the bannister itself and continued to do push ups which added a huge level of difficulty to it...
 
She curled up in the sheets watching him laying there she smiled. So peaceful and warm resting there she was not used to just getting to lay there and relax like this. Yawning she stretched a bit and sat up a little to sit there watching him and the sunrise behind him. Wrapping her arms around her knees she laid her head to the side and sighed happy and knowing for now she was still safe... With a cop of all people... thats what puzzled her... She was falling for a cop to the point of being willing to endure Makzim and his associates when she had been offered a way out.
 
One he was done working out, he came back to her and said, "How are you feeling? You look like you slept pretty good..."

He turned towards the shower and hit the hot water and prepped it for himself. He peeked out and said, "If you want, you can join me..."

Logan stepped into the water and let the water cover his body, washing off the sweat on his face and skin. HE said, "This... is so nice...."

He heard the shower door slid open again and he then said, "And it is about to get much much nicer..."
 
Back
Top