A Firm Hand

As the cups of her bra fell away from the pert, heavy globes of her tits, Cassie couldn't help but feel shyly pleased at Saul's obvious approval. It took little deduction to conclude that he was a tit man. Though never lewd or overt, since her little stunt with the pendant necklace, Saul seemed to take special pleasure in watching the way her breasts strained the fabric of her tops and the tempting crevice of cleavage they formed.

Her breath caught softly in her chest as his warm palms grazed over the swells of her breasts, her nipples standing out firmly against them. He took a moment to give each aching little bud a bit of attention, rolling them between his fingertips, and then lowering his mouth to each.

As his lips touched each nipple, warm and soft, they seemed to burn her with pleasure, making her back arch up to each kiss, softly mewing moans. She would have been content to lay back and let him shower her in this kind of gentle attention all day, had it not been for one thing...

The promise of his cum inside of her hung palpably in the air, and the consecration of their relationship lent the day too much expectation to while away however pleasantly, playing with her nipples.

He laid her down and she looked up at him, lips softly parted, her chest visibly rising and falling with breath. He laid his shaft against the slick cleft of her sex and she moaned as she felt it pulsate against the painfully sensitive nub of her clit. He pulled his hips back enough to let the head of his cock naturally slide through the wet track of her puffy lips until it paused against her weeping entrance. She was certain time had stopped save for her heart as a fleeting but timeless look passed between them, broken by Saul's voice.

“I’m going to make love to you now, Cass. I’ve been looking forward to this moment for a very long time. I hope you have, too. I want you to enjoy this as much as you can. I want to feel you cum with me inside you. Hold nothing back. I want all of you.”


A blush of happiness rose in her cheeks and she faintly whispered "I want all of you, too." His hands went to her waist and she made a soft sound, and then he gave her what she had asked for, all of it. Not hard, at first. He didn't want to hurt her. But all in one, slow, unbroken stroke. Her head rolled in the sheets, her hips lifted softly into him and her tight little cunt tugging tight around the overwhelming girth.

It was amazing, and unlike anything Cassie had ever felt. Aside from the unprecedented proportions of his huge cock, there was a mountain of emotion inside her for the man she was looking up at, and her love for him made every tiny touch burn bright.

Her voice was wrung with pleasure almost too big for her body to control, and though she had shown admirable restraint during the course of their relationship, he had said he wanted all of her, so the barrier came down.

"Daddy, fuck, I love being full of your big cock." Her knees were lifting softly closer to her chest, spreading her thighs and her sweet pink sex open for him, "I want this every day. I want that gorgeous, fat cock rearranging my insides. I want to be your lover, your little girl, your tiny- little- fuckdoll. I want to belong to you." The internal muscles of her incredibly tight, slick little sex fluttered and flinched around him with perfect control as if giving emphasis to her words.

He looked into her eyes, and saw love and a powerful intensity. Looking into her lambent emerald eyes, it was the same Cassandra that he loved, but her shy and demure demeanor had yielded to a facet of her he had not yet seen.
 
Last edited:

I slid into Cass, resisting the urge to rush. Despite her demonstrated tolerance for discomfort, I didn’t want to test her resilience on my first entry. I kept my pace slow and steady, giving her pussy time adjust to my girth. She moaned softly as she opened up to me, a good sign. Soon I found myself buried inside her.

I lay atop her in that position, enjoying this sensation. Her sex clung to me like a second skin, periodically quivering ever so slightly. She was close to release, her eyes closed as she concentrated on the sensations rippling across her naked body.

Her eyes opened, gazing up at me with love and admiration. "Daddy, fuck, I love being full of your big cock.” I blushed slightly and felt my member swell at the direct praise. Cassie had till now been almost reluctant to speak unless prompted, so to hear her declare so openly her fondness for my cock was a delightful surprise.

She continued. "I want this every day. I want that gorgeous, fat cock rearranging my insides. I want to be your lover, your little girl, your tiny- little- fuckdoll. I want to belong to you." Her pussy flexed and stroked me on the inside as she said this. Her eyes glimmered with naked desire.

At last she was letting me see her in her entirety. Not just her driving desire to please me, but her desire to be pleased in return.

It sounds odd to say, but I’d never felt quite as manly before as I did now. Not that I ever thought I was particularly un-masculine before. But in Cassie’s eyes, I became the uber male, the only man capable of satisfying her womanly needs. I was intoxicated.

I started to stroke into her, keeping my pace slow and steady for the moment.

“You love my cock?”

“Yes.”

“Say it.”

“I love your cock.”

“Louder.”

“I love your cock!”


“Good. And what do you want me to do with my cock?”


“Fuck me.”

“Say it.”

“Fuck me with your cock.”

“Louder.”

“Fuck me with your cock!”

“And what will happen if I fuck you with my cock?”


“I’ll cum.”

“And do you want me to make cum?”

“Yes!”

“Say it.”

“Make me cum!”

I leaned in close and whispered in her ear, “Cum for me, my beautiful doll.”

The effect was almost instantaneous. Cassie’s head tipped back and she cried out as her muscles trembled across her body. Her pussy rippled in waves, fondling my cock as nimbly as any pair of hands. I rode it out with her, delighting in her explosion.

As her spasms subsided, I kissed her along her neck, pausing occasionally to nibble on her flesh. “Good girl, Cass,” I whispered softly. “Would you like more?”

“Yes.”

“Say it.”

“I want more!”

“Good. Do you want me to go at this pace or fuck you harder?”

“Fuck me harder.”


“Louder.”

“Fuck me harder!”

“Good. While I do, I want you cum over and over. I want to feel your tight little pussy shake and squeeze me. Think you can cum for me some more?

“Yes!”

“Say it.”

“I’m going to cum for you!”

“That’s a good girl, Cass.”


I did as promised, speeding up my pace. It took Cassie mere moments to start tumbling over the brink once again. She was so incredibly beautiful in the freedom of her release, her delightful moans bouncing off the walls as her body shook beneath mine.

Such intense stimulation quickly exhausted my reserves. My libido, denied the night before and then short-circuited more recently, demanded release that I was powerless to deny. "Oh, Cass!" I cried a few seconds before my cock swelled as if it might explode, followed by the first torrent of my seed. Under such pressure, it seemed to fountain from me in a continuous stream rather than in spurts. My entire body tingled as if I was connected to a live wire. The blood coursed so loudly in my ears that I could barely hear my own wordless bellow.

After a small eternity, the crest of my passion subsided and I was left in warm afterglow. Temporarily drained, I collapsed atop her, pulling her head close to mine, just listening to our mutual gasps for air.

 
((a collaboration between Saedo and myself))

Cassie's breath slowly returned to normal as she laid limply in Saul's arms, her body buzzing with post-orgasmic bliss as the two of them just laid there and breathed for long moments. But when Saul looked over at her, rather than contented resignation, he just saw blistering sparkles of mischief gleaming in her eyes.

As he looked on with mild disbelief, she sat up and crawled into a straddling position over his hips, her knees resting along either side of his body on the bed. Her sex, still drooling with the sweetness of girl cum from her growing tally of orgasms, parted around the softening but still pulsing flesh of his shaft, and she started rocking softly, sliding her heat along his cock. Her lower lip was pouted out softly and when she spoke, it was like a little girl pleading for more candy at the grocery store, "Dadddd-dy, I want more."

He chuckled softly, amazed at what he had unleashed. "Did you enjoy my present then?"

Cassie nodded gravely, looking into his eyes. "I loved it, Daddy." She leaned close, her palms sliding out in front of her across the comforter, until her tits were pressed against his chest and her lips were close to his ear, "I loved feeling your enormous cock pour your big, hot load into my little tummy..." her ass was flicking back and forth softly, rubbing his cock wetly back and forth through the cleft of her puffy lips and against her clit, not unlike a kitty preparing to pounce, "and I- want- more, Daddy. Pretty please?" her last plea was peppered with soft, dragging kisses against his neck.

He groaned quietly as her pussy clutched at him. Post-orgasm, his cock was very sensitive, lending her attentions a sweet agony. "I am not quite so gifted as you, my dear, when it comes to rolling from one orgasm to the next. You will have to be patient." He squeezed her ass. "But that doesn't mean we can't play in the meantime."

This seemed to satisfy Cassie and entice her curiosity. She sat back up on his hips, tilting her head sweetly "What are we gonna play, Daddy?"

He smiled and beckoned her to bend closer. "We are going to test your ABCs," he said with a wink. "Do you know your ABCs, Cassandra? "

She bit her lip anxiously, uncertain of where it was going. "Yes, Sir, Daddy."

"Good. Then this test will be easy. You are going to repeat the ABCs to me in a loud clear voice. First forwards and then backwards. And you aren't allowed to rush; you must enunciate each letter. If you do a good job, then I'll give you more like you asked. But if you make mistakes or have to start over, then you will have to pay a penalty. Do you understand? "

Cassie's hips were still twitching back and forth slightly as she sat astride Saul's, confidant in her ability to perform the task at hand. "Yes, Sir, Daddy, I understand."

"Of course, it would not be much of a game without a challenge." Saul cupped her right breast with his hand, feeling her nipple thicken against my palm. He massaged her gently, eliciting a soft "Mmm," from her. "Tsk, tsk," he chided. "Had we started playing, I would have been forced to deduct points for that. You cannot let yourself be distracted if you want to get your reward. "

Cassie's eyes glowed softly at the challenge, at the game of it. She straightened up, doing her best to look serious, "Ok... no distractions." Her face broke into a brilliant smile. "Should I begin?"

"And make sure you enunciate. If you rush the letters together, it doesn't count." He waggled a cautionary finger at her with his free hand, then slid it along her belly to where we joined together. Delicately, he traced her swollen labia, still stretched around his softened cock. He smiled up at her, eager to play. "You may begin. "

She bit her lip, trying not to let her face register that she even felt his fingers playing against her puffy, pleasure-swollen little cunt, her face placid and resolute. "A," she said cleanly, and rolled her hips against him, showing off that she could h

"Good," he murmured, still tracing his fingertips around the outer edge of her pussy.

"C," she went on, "D," enunciating to almost comic affect. Truth told, Cassie excelled at assignments, they were a specialty of sorts, and though she had been far from a model student in her early teen years, her academic performance had taken a sharp, almost miraculous turn in her senior year, and she had been extremely studious, her sharp mind leading her into a world of academic pursuit through college that continued to this day. "E," she said, her smile showing that she was getting a little overconfident at her ability to fly through the exercise with ease.

"Time to step up the heat," he said softly, now rolling her right nipple between finger and thumb while teasing the edge of her pink coral lips below.

Cassie's face registered for the first time the slight challenge, but she had been pushed far beyond, challenged more direly, more deeply, and she was determined to show Saul the strength of her will, "F" she said crisply, "G."

"Keep going," he urged, delighted by the intensity Cassie brought to the game. He then craned his neck up and gently licked her left nipple with the tip of his tongue.

"H" she said, and smiled down sweet and easy, eyes shining into Saul's as his tongue flicked against his nipple, the expression in her eyes not quite a challenge, but almost... "I"

Impressed by her stoicism, he placed his lips around her left nipple and sucked it into his mouth. The thick, hard nub felt amazing on his tongue, making him secretly glad that the challenge to remain unmoved was hers alone.

"J" she said, and her head tilted softly, her eyes going half-lidded as the sensations of his tongue snaked into her mind. She shook them away in time to recover seamlessly into "K," but only barely. Her sex flinched softly in pleasure, giving him a clue to what he was doing to her resolve.

Feeling her pussy twitch, he could see she was not impermeable to his efforts. He parted his lips and encompassed as much of her breast as he could, licking away at the firm flesh. Meanwhile, he let his lower hand circle closer to her inner lips, teasing them from the outside as his cock did from within.

She placed both palms on his chest as if steadying herself against his assault, "L," her sex was usually most sensitive after orgasm, most receptive to stimulation, and as his fingers continued to play, she found herself momentarily forgetting which letter she had last said. The standard beat passed, but where the M should have been was a little breathy noise, and then, trying to recover as if nothing had happened, an emphatic "M."

He let her breast slip out of my mouth with an audible pop. The gorgeous boob bounced before him, much of its upper surface slick with his saliva. " Almost didn't get that one, Cass, " he teased. He turned his attentions to her right breast, sucking as much of its beautiful bounty into his mouth.

"N," she said in defiant retort to his verbal joust, "O," eager to prove herself, "P," smiling again, like there was nothing he could do to stop her. Her hips worked subtle and incessant, rolling softly against his, massaging his cock between the hot, slick lips of her little cunt until she felt the slowed pulse of blood surge once with a rush. She leaned lower, her voice dropping sexily lower, but still clear, "Q."

His mouth still suckling her breast, he waited till she was clearly between letters. Feeling the moment, he took her left nipple in his free hand and clamped down sharply on the sensitive nub.

Cassie squeaked in surprise, tossing her head back so the ends of her silky tails kissed each of Saul's thighs. When she righted herself, there was a little guilty look on her face as she said "R..."

He chuckled at the back of his throat. So much for her perfect score. Still, she had only wavered a little bit, so she wasn't out of the game just yet. He released his pinching fingers from her nipple, letting the blood flow freely once more. Meanwhile, his fingers gripped her tender lips just next to where they wrapped around his cock, stroking the tender flesh up against his shaft.

Cassie pouted cutely at him for laughing, "S," she said, actually rocking against the stimulation instead of trying to ignore it, "T."

Time was running out, so he decided to really push her. He let his oral grip on her right breast ease. As the slick boob slipped past his lips, he caught her nipple between his teeth. Carefully, he nibbled at the nub with his incisors.

Cassie was beginning to get cocky until she remembered that she would also be required to say in backwards as well... she knew that is when she would need her concentration most, and it was already beginning to drop off sharply as he worked her nipples and her swollen lips in tandem, trying to get her to crack, "U," her voice trembled softly, "V."

He released and reapplied the tension on her nipple, wanting to tease her with pain without letting her go numb. Would she make it all the way to Z?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top