A Guy W/ No Idea What He's Doing

Great pictures, I love blondes with blue eyes. How old are you by the way?
 
College_Jason said:
Something I just took. I'm totally new to posting, but very experienced sexually.

I could respond with more pics if anyone would like.

I'm Jason by the way, thanks.


Lookin good so far. ;)
 
mmmmmmmm nice!


Thanks for the compliment, you look hot also. Incredible Ass!!

By the way please give me suggestions, if I should take more pictures, or anything you'd like to know.
 
cele2flowers said:
Lookin good so far. ;)

I'm a huge fan of older woman, thank you for posting if theres any picture you'd like me to take (except my face, from your pics I see you agree) I'd love too.
 
College_Jason said:
I'm a huge fan of older woman, thank you for posting if theres any picture you'd like me to take (except my face, from your pics I see you agree) I'd love too.


I enjoy some teasing and a little mystery. Maybe some shots from behind? Love boxer shorts too. ;)

And yes, I agree with the face part. :)
 
College_Jason said:
Thanks for the compliment, you look hot also. Incredible Ass!!

By the way please give me suggestions, if I should take more pictures, or anything you'd like to know.

you're off to a great start i think!
 
cele2flowers said:
I enjoy some teasing and a little mystery. Maybe some shots from behind? Love boxer shorts too. ;)

And yes, I agree with the face part. :)

Here's a slightly different angle. It would be easier if I had someone here to help me take the pictures!
 
College_Jason said:
Here's a slightly different angle. It would be easier if I had someone here to help me take the pictures!


That's a nice shot though. Taking pics on your own takes practice and patience. I agree that it'd be easier if someone was around to help take them though! ;)
 
Good lord. I'm a sucker for a guy with good hipbones.

Yummy.
 
rrocks37 said:
What a beautiful body. More more more!! ;) :kiss: :kiss:

A combination of what everyone has said about me tonight, has definitally awoken something. The more I hear, the harder I'll get.

Also I've been wondering about personal messaging, is that where most people talk if they want to ask something a little more "personal"?!
 
I've been browsing the other amateur pictures, and nearly everyone is turning me on. I'm still in the mood to post a couple more pics if anyone is interested.

Please let me know, thanks
 
College_Jason said:
I've been browsing the other amateur pictures, and nearly everyone is turning me on. I'm still in the mood to post a couple more pics if anyone is interested.

Please let me know, thanks

I don't think that should even be a question.

yesplease.
 
Well here is more then, at this point I still think that I need people telling me they want to see more of me.

So since you sexy women are asking for more, I can't possibly say no.

Also, I'm dying here being alone, anyone near chicago, up for a late night, haha.
 
College_Jason said:
Something I just took. I'm totally new to posting, but very experienced sexually.

I could respond with more pics if anyone would like.

I'm Jason by the way, thanks.



(More Pics Above)
well jason.welcome to posting.prepare to become addicted!

youcertainly grabbed my attention can't wait for more......many more!
 
College_Jason said:
A combination of what everyone has said about me tonight, has definitally awoken something. The more I hear, the harder I'll get.

Also I've been wondering about personal messaging, is that where most people talk if they want to ask something a little more "personal"?!
that or just have a private conversation with someone.maybe ask for some more 'risque'pic requests if they are too shy.


love all those pics so far and can sympathise with the taking of the pics on your own. can be difficult but enjoyable none the less. thank god for timers ! ! ! :devil:
 
Back
Top