A Knight's Vanity (PM interest)

Drakkwall

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Posts
4,353
My name is Leonard Zernbach, I am a mercenary, a sword for hire, have been one since I was born and raised in the desert lands of Arveenia by my father who was an office of the royal army before he lost his left hand. I am a dark skinned tall man, I am not a flexible man I know that, I am built to swing and crush any resistance, thus I wear heavy plate armor and wield many different types of heavy weapons but my favorite is the humongous warhammer known as the maul and the pole arm known as the halberd.

Since my father started hiring me out as a mercenary since I was five to earn experience have I been hiring myself out ever since he died while killing a giant scorpion that threatened my home village. I have been doing this since then, I am twenty six now and has been fighting across the lands for nearly a decade. My current work is as a soldier in a war between a King and his greedy brother who has made an army to invade his lands.

Good pay, good food and good fights, it would have been the best work ever had it not been for one factor, Lady Valerie of the Royal Knights, our current commanding officer. She is a total bitch to us, calls us lowborns, honor-less scums or other shit, she is arrogant and vain, sees herself as a superior being then us with her being a knight and being cousin to the King's wife, the Queen who is the true blood inheritor of the royal bloodline of the kingdom.

Just watching her sniff and raise her nose at us makes my blood boil, she was a spoiled brat who had yet to experience the true grim of war while I had done so for nearly ten years. The way I see it ,the fact that she was born noble and given a title as knight for licking enough ass and kicking down some fat tutor in swords does not make you my superior, ever.

But damn if she wasn't one fine piece of ass, red short cut hair, pink eyes, smooth skin that looks tasty enough to eat, full melon sized tits that looked like they were stuffed with cream with the way they defied gravity when she undressed herself to take a bath in her tent, showing off her hour glass figure and full ass from which her long toned legs reach. But while she is an eye candy of delicious quality does it not hide her ugly nature and I intend to punish the bitch soon enough, but currently I have more important matters to attend. The forces I am part of have been ambushed by undead skeletons, possibly created by hired wizards, sorcerers or necromancers of the enemy army, over two thirds of our men were cut down and we were spread out by the panic of the attack as the undead crawled out of the soil like worms.

Me and four others, including your Bitchy Knightness of the Big Melons herself, were currently moving towards a small town in the forest where we were to regroup, which we had been told by Valerie through our officers. While she was a bitch and a spoiled one at that, was she not too shabby with tactics and strategies, though I doubt she is calm enough for any of that by the look of horror on her pretty face as she is covered by blood of her personal guard, the other four were the only remaining survivors of her personal guard too boot.

We entered the town and swiftly went towards the garrison station of the area, a small keep in the center of the town. It was hardly used and only a handful of soldiers were stationed there as this small town was not even on the map unless you had a tool to look closer. As we went to wash up I saw the Knight slowly walk in an almost zombie like way to her private quarters, which she had been told had a bath prepared. I got a wicked smile on my lips and slowly went after her, a chance to teach this bitch a lesson finally in my sight.

Valerie the Royal Knight: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1062922
 
Valerie Torres is the name but most call me Lady Valerie, due to being the Queen’s cousin, but being royalty wasn’t a highlight of my life. My love was battle and I fought to be the best at it. We never had any major battles, a few skirmishes here and there but nothing like a massive war. I trained many men and most hated me for it. Now I am the commanding officer of the Royal Knights and nothing has changed, the men still hate me. I am hard on them because if I can do it, a measly woman, then the strong brutes can do it better.

Many a night I would hear them talking about me and knew I was doing my job. They fought hard to prove me wrong and even banded together to despise me, but that was my job. Every once in awhile I would come across one of the men who would look at me as if I was some tasty little piece of meat, easy push over with the first hint of interest. I usually had him cursing my name by the end of the day. Not many kept that desire in their eyes after I was done with them. Not saying I haven’t been with a man; plenty and all no good. Guess that is why I turned to learning how to fight instead, gave me a way to take out my frustrations which have been a lot lately.

One of the men, Leonard Zenbach, now he was something else; he was tough as nails and knew what to do in battle. He didn’t need much training at all, but I was still harder on him than most. Just because he is with the Knights doesn’t mean he gets to slack off. I had heard stories about him and knew he was one person I wanted on my side, even if that meant he secretly imagined taking my head one day. He was built like a brick wall, muscles in all the right places with dark skin. It was the darkest I have ever seen but it still fit with him perfectly. He was handsome in his own right, but then again he was one of my men in battle and therefore was off limits. I tried not to get involved with anyone I ended up on the battlefield with. I did that once and it ended badly. He was so concerned about protecting me that he got in my way and eventually got himself killed. I swore then I wouldn’t put my physical needs above what the King and my cousin needed.

Currently I find myself with four others heading to a small town that might as well have been unknown to all of us. We are in the process of regrouping after having our asses handed to us. We went in thinking it was just simple battle when we got surprised by a group of undead skeletons. Normally I would say our men could go right through them but something was different about these undead. I had never seen anything like it before; men I knew were well trained being pulled apart, literally before my eyes. Shock would be a good term for what I felt. Walking back I was trying to come up with the next phase, the next plan of action and yet the images of what just happened to fully trained men ran through my mind.

I headed up to my room, completely ignorant of anyone speaking to me or even following me. Once inside I began to strip down from my armor and yet still I was running things through my head, strategies we could use. Only when I turned around did I realize Leonard was standing there. My eyes widened, “Get out of here you maggot!”
 
I remained silent and just stare at her with neutral eyes as she strips down, I myself was topless, my armor and tunic removed and put aside, , my greaves and boots also gone, leaving me in a pair of skin tight leather pants that showed off my bulge, even when flaccid. As she turned around and as she saw me she just stared, forgetting she was only wearing her underwear, socks and gloves in front of me. Then she screams at me to get out and I just remain silent, she moves forward to slap me but I grab her arm before she can hit me and I return the favor, slapping her face with the same force she had intended to hit me with.

She stumbles back, clutching her cheek in pain and shock, I step forward and as she tries to punch me this time but I grab her hand again and then the other as she tries to punch me in the gut and as she struggles to get her arms free I roughly press my lips against hers and kiss her, making her freeze up. I take my chance and sit down on the bed, pulling her forward over my lap, making her breasts rub against my thigh while her sexy rump is in the air, I grip both her wrists with one of my hands and then raise my recently free hand and growl out at the bitch on my lap. "Time to learn what happens to naughty girls bitch." and then I brought my palm down on her full ass and spanked it with a loud smack, leaving a red hand print on her smooth rump and I raised my hand and again and brought it down on the other, leaving an identical twin hand print on the other ass cheek. I then do it again, slowly pulling my hand back before spanking that bitch's ass hard, I repeat this in a slow way and her ass is starting to turn a nice cherry red color as I teach her the cost for treating others like dirt.
 
Stepping toward him I swing out with my hand intending on smacking him, but he grabs my hand and instead lands one on my face. Stepping back I touch my now stinging cheek which does nothing but enrage me further. I come at him again, completely ignorant of the fact I am just about completely naked.

I swing at him again only to have him grip my wrist so I try with the other, only for him to grab that one. He is much stronger than I am but that still doesn't stop me from fighting him with everything that I am. When his lips press to mine though I freeze. What what he up to? He wasn't about to do something she could have his head for..would he?

He pulls me over to the bed and slides me over his lap. I know what is coming, can pretty much guess it but his grip on my wrist kept me right there. He stretched my arms above my head, keeping me on his lap as his hand lands across my ass. I bite my bottom lip not wanting to give him the satisfaction of crying out. Another slap, this time on the other cheek. His smacks, none too light either. Feeling the sting as well as the heat begin to fill my ass as he continues his slow smacking of each ass cheek.

Tears begin to slide down my nose to land on the bed as I bury my face into the bed trying to keep myself quite. The more I wiggled the harder he slapped so I stopped fighting and let him have his fun. Come morning he would pay and pay dearly for this.
 
Smirking down at the bitch wiggling in my lap I keep slapping her ass, though it starts to get a bit too dull when she stops struggling and just keeps silent and unmoving. That wouldn't do, grasping a leather strap from her removed gear I tie her arms behind her back and with both hands free I keep spanking her ass, only this time I gently probe her slit with m large hairy fingers, probing the pink little hole and I can feel a slight moistness as I gently rub my finger across the labia. She shudders and I can feel her body respond to my gentle teasing of her little snatch as I keep spanking her firm ass.

"Hmmm it seems like the tall and mighty knight is enjoying being punished by one of us so called lowborn scums." I said with a sneer as I pressed my palm against her swollen pussy lips and began to gently squeeze and grind my entire hand from palm to fingers over her slit, her moistness smearing over my skin and smearing over the outside of her slit and her crotch, making it slick and sticky. I keep spanking and as she shudders and sobs out denials to my claims I smirk and slip a finger inside her pussy and I watch in satisfaction as she lets out a gasp and her body presses her wet hole and bum against my finger, just as my hand strikes down on her buttocks again. "My, my, all that denying and yet here you are, pressing your royal body against the probing touch and spanking strikes of a peasant soldier, how the mighty have fallen."

I then stop spanking her rear and lean down my face to her full ass and rub the cherry red buttocks against my face, and I slowly slip out my tongue and with my palm rubbing her ass I begin to lick the red hot ass' burning skin, making a cool sensation spark into her brain from her bum as my tongue slides over it, while my finger kept wiggling inside her wet snatch. And as I do this I can hear her sobs being mixed with tightened moans as she cannot keep her body from reacting to what it enjoys and in essence, what she desires.
 
I feel the leather strap wrap around my wrist and consider how much more harm he could do with both hands. The moment I felt his fingers sliding between my legs and I did begin to fight back a bit then, only by then he knew that I was wet from what he was doing. The spanking hurt and my ass was sore and yet part of it was exciting. Exciting that he was doing this, this man that I have been so hard on because I was keeping him at a distance.

I tried to deny his claims that I was enjoying this. I couldn't afford to have him distracted in battle, I would not have that happen again. Trying to think of anything to keep my mind from his hand on my mound or the hand spanking my ass. I was doing pretty good until he slipped his finger inside of me. I gasped as my walls that I had built up against the pleasure of the moment came crashing down. I felt my own body respond and my hips arched back against his hand and finger.

Again his claims of my enjoyment had me denying it again only he wouldn't let it go. His finger made my muscles tighten around the digit while his tongue began a new torture to my body, cooling the heated skin of my ass. Before I knew it I was moaning softly wishing for release and much more. Every once in awhile I would come to my senses and try to tense up or fight him and all it would take was a brush of that tongue or a press of that finger and my mind was lost in the haze of pleasure once again.
 
Ohoho the bitch was truly loving it! A wicked glint came into my eyes and I roughly slide my tongue over her spanked bottom until itis covered with my saliva and then I begin to slip it between the cleavage of her are, slowly slipping it close to her pulsing little rosebud between her walls of ass flesh, while my hand began to pump a second finger into her wet little snatch, filling it with both and already pumping inside it as her pussy swallows the second digit I inserted. My remaining hand pressed her swollen ass cheeks apart and reveals her pink little hole, all clean and tidy, slowly I slip my tongue against it and gently slip my tongue around the little rosebud.

I can feel her jerking against me as I pleasure not just her horny little cunt but her tight little anus as well, I hear her stammering out, telling me to remove my tongue from her little ass, telling me it is dirty and disgusting. To respond I jam my tongue inside her rosebud and I can feel the ring clench around me and her body orgasm as I wiggle my tongue inside her ass, her pussy squirting over my hand as I do this. Removing my tongue from her gasping little hole I fill it with a finger and I lean my head over to the knight bitch's ear and lick her ear huskily as she moans to my fingering of her two holes. "Mmmm you got such a tasty ass and asshole bitch."
 
Leonard's tongue was brushing over my heated ass while his finger still pumped inside of me. I was fighting the feeling of it but every time I thought I would get some semblance of control under me Leonard would do something else that would throw me back into the throws of passion. This time his second finger slipped inside of me and again brought another gasp to my lips. I can only imagine what I look like, my hips arched back toward his hand as my muscles tighten and relax on his fingers pushing me closer to that edge.

His hand pushes my cheeks apart and before I could fight it his tongue was brushing over my tight rosebud. Nibbling my bottom lip the sensation from it was amazing. I tried to protest, tried to tell him it was dirty but the moment I voiced anything his tongue drove into my whole and my whole body shuttered in his hand. My orgasm taking over me as I move back against not only his fingers but his tongue too.

My breath coming out in gasps and moans as I felt him lean over me and whisper to me about how tasty I am. The sound of his voice was enough to make me want more and before I could stop myself I found my voice whimpering for more, my voice whispering for his tongue in other places. Even I couldn't make out what I was saying but I knew what my body was needing and even though I shouldn't be asking for this I needed him like this.

My hips continued to arch back to his fingers as well as arching forward to grind onto his thigh. My fingers gripped the bed as I squeezed my eyes shut. I fought the leather strap trying to break free and yet having no luck at it. At first it was to get free to teach Leonard a lesson but now it is more for working with him for both of our pleasure. Again the thought crossed my mind that he would be open for attacks, his mind not on his job afterwards but every time his fingers drove into me that thought just disintegrate.
 
Smirking at her begin I turned myself around and pushed her on her back on the bed, her rump in the air against my crotch as I stood by the edge of the bed. smiling I tauntingly speak to her as I spread her swollen folds and show her the wetness I had granted her royal pussy with my lowborn fingers, plunging my index finger in it as I speak, my bulging hardon rubbing against her bum through it all. "Be you royal bitch, noble bitch or commoner bitch, a woman's body won't lie to what she wants, a big, hard, strong, male's cock to give her babies."

I then tug down my leather pants and my large sixteen inch monster flick out and rests like an elephant's trunk over her spread thighs, leaking precum over her toned stomach. Smirking down at her wide eyes I grind my penis' underside against her wet slit, letting my length wiggle like a loaded cannon on her crotch. "Is this strong man's big cock going to satisfy your mating needs for a baby? Well, let's find out shall we?" I then shifted up my loins and aimed my monster penis like a spear down at her spread pink pussy and as I ignored her words I plunge in, filling her pussy from lips to uterus in one swift thrust, her body spasming around me as her body tenses in a powerful orgasmic release, her eyes never moving from our sinful union of royal noblewoman knight and a dirty commoner soldier.
 
Leonard moved, flipping me in the process. My eyes lock with his as his lewd remarks don't go unnoticed, but the lewd remarks wasn't a concern at the moment. What I was more concerned with was the bulge in his pants pressed to my ass and his finger that slipped back inside of me arching my body from the bed. My teeth worried my bottom lip as he worked on his pants. Again my mind going back and forth between the pleasure I am feeling and the risk to what would happen afterwards.

His cock sprang free and landed on my thigh, my eyes instantly went to it to see its massive size. My eyes must have shown what I was feeling as his next comment said as much. Leonard was much larger than any man I have ever had before and that worried me since it was right obvious there was no turning back, much less me trying to stop him.

His cock moved over my mound and I felt my whole body tightening in response to it. My belly fluttered and my wetness increased even more. I made a rather failed attempt at warning him not to do this as my body was craving it even more than before. The feel of his cock sliding down toward my entrance had me wiggling on the bed but the moment he speared me with his massive tool I cried out. Instantly my body shook and shattered around him as my orgasm drowned over me.

I had never felt anything like it before. He filled me until I felt like he would split me in two and yet it was perfect. My orgasm raged around him, milking him as I slowly began to come down. Panting I found myself wrapping my legs around him and pulling him even tighter to me as my hips arched and moved against him, moving him inside of me even more. Every movement brought another moan and gasp to my lips. My hands moved, still bound by the leather strap, to run down his massive chest. Each ridge and valley burned into memory even as the feel of his hard shaft brought more sounds from my lips, "By the Gods yes!"
 
Smirking down at the tamed bitch between my loins I begin to pump my cock into her horny cunt, pressing my thick length between those hot wet insides of hers as they suckled on my cock like a baby calve suckled on its cow mother's teats. Grunting out as I raised my hips and pushed them down, my fingers still spreading her wet folds, showing her how her pink insides swallowed me up, I growled out huskily as she traced her still tied hands over my chest. "You want to be dominated don't you bitch? You want a strong man fucking you into his personal slut!?" As I speak these words I grunt out in between them as I keep pumping my dick into her vacuum like cunt, I can feel her toned muscles clench around me and I wonder if there's a bulge showing on her tummy from how tight this bitch was.

My thrusts began to grow faster and harder, my balls slap against her cherry red ass, making wet slaps as her ass is sticky from my licking of its cherry colored hills and valley. I press my left thumb into her ass as I plunge into her cunt, pumping that anus roughly with my big thumb while preparing the other one by slightly rubbing against the clenching ring muscle. Her pussy is orgasming again, her juices squirts out over our joined sexes and over her naked torso and flustered face, she is a natural squirter.

As I keep pumping I can feel my cock bulge up in preparation for an orgasm and I get a wicked idea, I suddenly stop pumping as my cock is at the edge and I even stop pumping my thumb, holding her pussy still with my hands and I growl out with a smirk. "Who does this pussy belong to? Who does this ass belong to? Who does those tits belong to? Who does this bitch's body belong to? Who do YOU belong to bitch?" She whimpers and and I can see her caving in, she will submit to me, all I am waiting for, is her erotical song of submission to me as my cum bucket of a bitch.
 
Leonard pumped into me, spreading me wider around his thick cock. His grunts mixing with my moans of pleasure as he fingers kept me spread for him. His words making me shake my head no, denying the need for this much less the need to have him dominate me. His cock making sure I reconsider my answer as he plunges into me drawing more cries from me.

I feel his thumb just a second before he thrusts it into my ass. The sensations from it send me spiraling out of control again, cumming harder than I ever have before. My juices spraying over both of us, covering me. I cry out, my arms dropping back above my head as my fingers grip the bed under me. My body shuttering as my muscles continue their spasm along his pumping cock.

Feeling him swell deep inside of me, knowing if he grows anymore he most certainly would split me but the delicious friction making me not care if he did. My hips arching to him with every thrust of his hips as my cries grow. Just as I think I can't take anymore he completely freezes. My eyes widen at him, wondering why he stopped when I was so close again. Whimpering out I open my mouth to demand he finish when he beat me to it, asking who I belong to. I know what he wants to hear and yet a part of me didn't want to give it to him.

I wiggled my ass as much as I could, even tighten my muscles around him and yet he still stayed where he was. I was desperate for that release that was within touching distance. I cried out my frustrations, "You...you okay you....please....please finish!!" My body tense, the ache there, the release so close and yet so far away. I begged and pleaded with him to continue even as I saw the wicked smile begin to curve his lips.
 
"Say it again! Tell me that you are my bitch! That you belong to me! Tell me!" I do not know what came over me but at her cries of submitting to me I went wild, and just slammed my cock into her tight cunt and even from the first plunge I could feel my sperm sliding up my cock like water traveling up a tube. It traveled out like a bulge along my length, squeezing past her clenching pussy as I kept ramming my cock into her, causing the bulge to reenter her soaked pussy with every thrust. Her body arched and spasmed in orgasmic delight as I ravaged her and then as the cum slowly pressed against my cock head I lifted myself out of her cunt, showing her the bulge right over my cock head, almost making my cock look like a pear, before I slammed it down to the roots, past her womb and into her uterus.

The bulge then pushed itself out of my cock-head, like a balloon out of air it splattered into her unprotected insides, a sea of white seed flooding her hungry core and as the first bulge emptied itself a second began to press itself up my cock length and I began to pound myself into her cunt and kept it up as bulge after bulge pressed along my cock's thick length and out into her cunt. "Take it bitch! Take your owner's cum and make some puppies!" I was just growling out in carnal lust but I felt it was effecting as her body arched against me. Then I suddenly pressed myself down on top of her and kissed her roughly, my hands gripping her ass, still fingering her rosebud, pressing it against my thrusting hips, thick gushes of sperm leaking between her pussy lips with every thrust, she was full to the limit and I was still filling her womb with more seed.
 
I continued to beg Leonard, telling him anything he wanted to hear just for him to keep going. I needed this, more than I needed his safety at the moment. My fingers gripped the bed, my body arched as he slammed into me and my cries echoed the room as my orgasm crashed over me again, opening myself up to him and his pounding cock. I felt him slip from me, my eyes centering on his cock and the cum leaking from the head. My eyes widen, shocked that the size of him fit so nicely inside of me.

Before I could even catch my breath he slammed back into me, feeling him pass my cervix making me scream from both pleasure and pain. The warmth of his cum began to fill me as I continued to wiggle on his cock, my walls clenching and relaxing around him. His words egging me on to arch into him again and again with every thrust of his hips, making sure he was driving as far as he could into me.

I saw him a split second before his mashed into mine. My lips parting for him as I enthusiastically kissed him back, his fingers still pumping into my ass while his other hand pressed my ass up even more for him to grind deep into me and pull more sounds from my throat. I felt the mix of our cum slipping out around his still pumping cock, puddling under my ass, knowing he has overfilled me with his cum. My body spasms again around him even as my legs tighten around him, trying to keep him locked with me. My moans being captured in his mouth even as my arm wrap around his head, holding him tight to my body.
 
As my orgasm slowly ended I pulled out of her cum stuffed cunt and let the pussy juice and cock seed covered phallus wiggle in front of her face, she is too busy staring to get the point so I jam a finger into her cunt as as she gasps I plunge my cock down her throat. With one hand gripping her head by the hair I jerk her head back so I can fuck my cock down her gullet, while my other hand keeps fingering her cum leaking pussy. "Oooh yeah take it all bitch, taste the commoner cock that has breed your royal pussy with its seed!" I growl out as I roughly plunge down her throat, I grunt and groan, too lost in the haze of pleasure to care if she is comfortable or not, my balls slapping her face, smearing her pretty face with my cum and her own nectar with each slap.

Removing my finger from her pussy I grip one of her large tits and begin to grope it, smearing cum and womanly fluids over the large orb's smooth skin, taking the time to pinch those fat nipples, imagining how it would be like to squeeze out milk from those giant hooters. I can feel her tongue slide over my cock as I keep pumping, her mouth sucking me in, just as good as her pussy, the walls of her throat clenching around me and her teeth scrapping against the bottom and top of my cock's length, just adding to my excitement until I can feel my second orgasm approach. I do not even bother to warn her as my cock begin to fire a new fresh amount of thick white loads of sperm down her sucking mouth, groaning out in release as I feed her, her protein rich meal.
 
My voice whimpered as he pulled from me and left a void deep within me. my arms sliding back above my head as he moved closer to me. I wasn't aware of what he had planned until I felt his finger drive into me and my mouth open for a gasp only to have his large cock shoved inside. I could taste both of us on his cock, my tongue moving around him as he pumped violently into my mouth.

I relaxed and gave him back just as much as he was giving to me, my throat opening for him as my mouth and tongue worked on his thrusting cock. My hips begin to arch up toward his finger even as his hips drove his cock in and out of my mouth. The loss of his finger brought whimpers to my throat which were quickly quieted with his cock slipping into my throat.

My back arched as he roughly handled my breast, coating me in our combined juices and yet I didn't care, in fact it turned me on even more. I felt his cock swell and a ripple begin along his length before he was drowning me in his cum. I swallowed as fast as I could, taking everything he offered to me. Moaning around his cock as he continued to spill his seed into me. His words only encouraging me to take it all.

Slowly he released my hair and my head fell back to the bed, my eyes closing as my tongue ran over my lips trying to capture anything I may have spilt. I laid there for what seemed like forever, relishing in the way my body felt and how alive I felt. My eyes open and I hold my hands up to Leonard, "Please" I whisper to him.
 
I sat back as she suckled out the sperm of my cock, the sensation of her suckling making my cock remain hard as a rock as I slipped it out of her throat, she licked her lips , capturing whatever trace of sperm that remained on her full lips. She looks at me with desire with her bond hands asking me in a soft whisper to be released, grasping her wrists I untie her arms and press myself against her, kissing her lips, tasting some of my remaining flavor on her lips before pulling back.

She was still horny and whimpers as I nibbled on her mouth's lower lips before sliding down along her chin to down on her smooth throat and I growl huskily while pressing her hands against my hard cock. "What do you want to do to please me my sweet?" As I ask her I press my hands against her full bosom, rubbing my thumbs over her erect nipples, I can feel the holes on the tips of her teats and can feel a phantom like sensation of milk squirting out of these fat nipples, causing my cock to jerk in the grip of her fingers in excitement.
 
Feeling my wrists free a moment before his lips press to mine. I kiss him back before he moves back from me. His hands moving down to my breast making my back arch up to his hands. Moans slip from my lips as he teases my hard nipples. I slowly sit up, moving closer to him, my hand reaches out, wrapping around the back of his neck. I pull him back to my lips, kissing him with the heated desire that seems to be riding me since he started this.

Pulling my body closer to his, I feel my breast mash his hands between us. I keep pushing until I finally have him right where I want him, under me. Reaching between us I grip that hard cock of his and move it to my opening. Pushing back I feel his massive tool begin to spread me open around him. The feeling of it almost like we hadn't done this before. I feel him slip all the way into me, hitting my cervix and yet still wanting to push him further.

Breaking from his lips I move my legs, planting my feet on each side of him, my knees spread letting him see his cock penetrating me as I begin to rise up with my legs. As I reach the head I drop my body back down onto him. I scream from the feel of him driving so deep and so hard, but I don't stop there. I rise up above him again and drop back down, pulling another cry from my lips. My fingers dig into his chest as my body rises and drops onto his hard shaft. "This is what you want isn't it?"
 
"Mmmmmm yes. Ride my cock slut, ride it with that hot wet cunt of yours." I growled out as I kept fondling her breasts, digging my fingers into the full orbs, as her body rode my phallus. Her walls sucks me in ,taking my cock deeper then they had before, each thrust of her sexy body pushes out thick white slime of sperm from her already stuffed cunny. I can feel her walls suckling, rubbing every nerve, every vein and every texture of my phallus with its wonderfully carnal massage squeezing my length deeper into its core.

I push my hips against her rising and falling pumps, returning her treatment of my dick with a treatment to her wet pussy ,which was giving my dick the treatment. Our vocals gasps, groans and moans out in a musical of erotic ecstasy, I can hear the sound of our sticky sweaty skin slapping against one another, the slurping gargles of her pussy as it pumps on my length, pushing out bubbles of sperm each time, causing a puddle to grow beneath our mingling crotches.

My thumbs circle her nipples, I can feel them expand beneath my rough treatment to the peaks, the holes on the tips seems to be even bigger then before, as she rides me I test out the milk hole by pressing each of my pinkies against each nipple. The hole stretches, taking the tip of my hands' smallest finger into their dry milk channel, pulling out my pinkies I lick them wet with saliva before gently probing her teat's stretchy openings and lubricates the dry channels, and as I am doing so her body makes a surprising lurch forward after she makes a wild thrust, losing her balance and my pinkies slip inside her nipples and into her breasts.

She goes wild and her pussy clenches around me and I can only sit back as she screams out in orgasm and rides my cock like she is a storm cloud sitting on a lightning rod, my body quivers and I feel my own orgasm come and I fill her pussy with my seed, my pinkies down to the knuckles into her nipples by now.
 
I continue to drive down onto his hard cock even as his hands roam over me. Before I realize it, he is playing with my nipples, something I have never had done before, at least not what he was doing. Probing them like he was I lose my concentration and my balance. Lunging forward I felt his finger slip inside and that was all it took.

I cried out, driving onto him as hard as I could. My muscles clamping down like a vice as my juices flooded over both of us. I feel his cock explode deep inside and I can't help but to keep thrusting down onto him until I felt like I was sitting in a pool of our pleasure.

Collapsing off to the side I lay there panting even as I feel his cum sliding from me. My mind spinning with everything that had happened, much less the quakes that still coursed though my body. I groaned the moment he touched me. I didn't think I could give anymore than I already had. My body was spent and I was covered in our combined juices. I needed a bath yet I couldn't move to save my soul.
 
Grasping my well fucked woman I lift her up into my arms, he moaning body totally limp in my strong muscles. I carry her into the bathroom, which is a large stone carved bath filled with heated water, a stove beneath it used to heat up the water. I peel off her remaining garments before putting down both of us down in the warm waters and I tenderly clean our sticky bodies, taking extra time to slide my large hands over her body's every curve. My half hard cock is floating between her red sore pussy, my hand reaches down to her tits and I gently fondles the large melons, letting my index fingers tease the stretched nipples before slowly pumping them in.

She moans and whimpers in my arms as I tenderly begin to pleasure her tits, pumping my fingers in and out of her nipples like I would a pussy. her lips opens, revealing a hint of tongue as she pants out and I lean my head forward, capturing her gasping sweet lips with my own and I kiss her, letting her moan into my mouth as I finger her full breasts and soon she moans and shakes, her sore body orgasming from the pleasure I was granting her.

After that I slowly pull out of my fingers, her nipples red and stretched, looking like they had been freshly milked dry like a cow's udders. I let her lean against my chest, her exhausted body slowly resting as I clean us, her body shuddering in an afterglow. Soon she falls asleep and I slowly lift her up from her bed, taking her into the bedroom where I put her beneath the cover after drying her off. I leave her there, taking my own clothes, but not before inserting a pair of oiled leather caps, with my signature, into her nipples, to make her remember who owned her.

I then left for my own room, leaving my woman to sleep, the scent of our intercourse remaining in the room, although I had cleaned it up a bit. And with a smirk on my lips I lay down on my own bed in the room next to hers and fall asleep.
 
Feeling his arms around me I groan softly. Moving across the room the next thing I feel was the warm water sliding over my very sore body. His strong arms keeping me upright in the bath while his hands fondled over my breast, making my back arch into his hands.

His fingers began to pump slowly into my breast, pulling soft moans and groans from my lips. My body responding as if he was fucking my pussy. I found my body moving and wiggling against his grip and still he didn't relent. My lips parted as I panted my moans into the room. His lips on mine made me moan again. My body shaking as my orgasm rushes through my tired body.

Afterwards I felt my eyes shut and my body relax solidly up against his. Sleep took my tired body away and I dreamed about him and the battles to come. No fear showed up in any of the dreams I had, in fact many times I saw Leonard fighting along side of me but this time a grab and a pinch here and there.

The next morning I slowly turned over and began to stretch, feeling all the aches my body still posses from the night before, reminding me of my time with him. My nipples felt odd and when my hand brushed over them I seen what he left for me which brought a smile to my lips. Slipping from the bed I slowly found my clothing and got dressed. Slipping from my room I made my way down to find something to eat feeling myself rather famished.
 
The dinning hall of the garrison was not a large one but it had plenty of food for the soldiers stationed there and often gave away the leftovers to the villagers. But this day wouldn't leave much for them as I was sitting and stuffing myself with cheese, bread, milk, eggs and ham, it had been weeks since I had a proper meal and with the sex I had yesterday I need to recover some protein into my body from the amount I had filled my sweet little knight with.

There were four large tables and there were around fifty soldiers in the garrison which was built for around four hundred, though there were a lot of special gear on the garrison that is basic for all keeps of the king's land, at least two large balistas and a large rotate able cannon on the central tower. I knew we were going to need them when the undead came. But future thoughts of warfare left my mind as Valerie entered the room, a bit of stiffness in her movement as she sat down on the bench across me on the same table as me. I give her a smirk before raising my foot and rub it against her crotch, feeling her grind herself agaisnt my foot. "Slept well Lady Valerie?"
 
My eyes move over Leonard at the table. Moving to take a seat opposite of him I began to open my lips to say something only to feel his foot grinding into my mound. Groaning from the feel of it, let alone the soreness still there, I smirk lightly at his question, "Yes I actually slept like a baby. I hope you slept well too Leonard."

Eating my breakfast my mind moves with the plans that were needed to take out the undead. My eyes move over Leonard as I think of what a value he has been to me and the knights and yet through it all he always thought I looked down upon him. Standing I pointed at him, "Leonard come with me, we must discuss the strategy for the attack."

Turning I left the room and moved off to one of the offices that held the maps of the land. Leaning over the table looking at one I heard him enter behind me, "I must get something straight before we even begin." Turning around I press back to the desk as he looms over me, "I never once looked down upon you Leonard, you are one of the best if not the best knight the king has. I am grateful to have you by my side in all battles. After last night I don't wish that to change, but because of last night I realized how you think I look at you and you are very wrong. I am hard on you but I do not think less of you than I do myself."
 
I was caught a bit by surprise by her confession of not being a bitch in reality, just pretending to be one, but that didn't bother me so I didn't stop myself from leaning over her, thus trapping her against the desk with my body pressing against her front, her full bosom rubbign against my chest. "Mmmmm doesn't matter if you were a bitch or a saint, you're mine now and I won't let you go, ever." Growling huskily I nibble on her sweet mouth's lips before nibbling my way down her throat, my hands untying her clothes, not undressing her but letting her breasts out for air, revealing the caps I had used to plug her teats, and sliding down her panties, revealing her wet slit to the cool air.

Grasping her left hand I press it against my throbbing cock as it makes a big tent in my trousers and I capture one of her plugged nipples in my mouth and nibble on it teasingly while murmuring hotly. "You have made my big cock all hard and bothered Valerie, be a good girl and take responsibility for what you have wrought" I felt her slip out my cock and rub it with her smooth but strong fingers and I let my own fingers press against her thighs and spread her legs before pressing my fingers into her wet vagina and spreading those hot puffy lips, her moans edging me on further.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top