A lil Daring!

treebeardgarden said:
So have you had a good day or what Kyla?
my day has been pretty good.....
didn't get much done......just kind of relaxed... :D
​
 
kylasdream said:
my day has been pretty good.....
didn't get much done......just kind of relaxed... :D
​

Now that sounds wonderfull hun
Seems a great to spend a Sun
Hope you enjoyed it :)
 
treebeardgarden said:
Now that sounds wonderfull hun
Seems a great to spend a Sun
Hope you enjoyed it :)
Oh it would have been better if the sun was out...lol :D ​
 
treebeardgarden said:
Yeah all that sunbathing and more pics for us :p
Now that would improve the day loads :devil:
I don't think there will be any pic's tonight..... ;) ​
 
just wicked said:
Did you have a good day today​
yeah I did hun :rose: , got better when I didn't need to work tonight.
meant I could spend more time here with all the sexy lady's like yourself ;)
 
treebeardgarden said:
yeah I did hun :rose: , got better when I didn't need to work tonight.
meant I could spend more time here with all the sexy lady's like yourself ;)
Glad to here you had a good day and Kyla is a very sexy lady ;)​
 

Kyla is [highlight] HOT[/highlight] just check her pics out.

The above statement was posted by the foundation for the lurking public.
Any further reposting must be cleared by the thread owner.

;)

:devil:

lol

​
 
kylasdream said:
I know a promise is a promise........
and I don't lie...so that means I have to call the Doc :eek:
​

Better to know and be treated than continue like you are Sweetie.

:kiss: :kiss:

​
 
Back
Top