A lil Daring!

readyrnot said:
Oh my! did I say it wrong again? :eek:
Oh you haven't...lol....but I have to go do those errands...
I hope to see you later ;) Have a great day hun :kiss:
​
 
kylasdream said:
Oh you haven't...lol....but I have to go do those errands...
I hope to see you later ;) Have a great day hun :kiss:
​
Ok well enjoy the rest of your day and I will see you soon! :rose: :rose:
 
Stopping by for the first time here and what a lovely collection of pics for a lovely lady!

This one in particular was my favorite.
The nipples look just so suckable, if you don't mind me saying so :eek:
 
Miss Kyla,

I just wandered into your thread and I must say your pictures are fantastic! I enjoyed looking each of them, especially your first ones and the pictures of you in the sheer robe. I hope to see more in the future. Best Wishes!

Yours,
Ian
 
Casey811 said:
Stopping by for the first time here and what a lovely collection of pics for a lovely lady!

This one in particular was my favorite.
The nipples look just so suckable, if you don't mind me saying so :eek:
Good Evening Casey ........and welcome to my thread!
thank you so much for the wonderful comments... :eek:
​
 
DemonicAngel said:
Miss Kyla,

I just wandered into your thread and I must say your pictures are fantastic! I enjoyed looking each of them, especially your first ones and the pictures of you in the sheer robe. I hope to see more in the future. Best Wishes!

Yours,
Ian
Good evening to you........
I am glad you stumbled upon my thread.....and that you liked the pictures
and thank you for your wonderful comments... :eek:
Hope you will visit again..... :D
​
 
kylasdream said:
Good evening to you........
I am glad you stumbled upon my thread.....and that you liked the pictures
and thank you for your wonderful comments... :eek:
Hope you will visit again..... :D
​

I shall make sure of it! :nana:
 
JupiterRising said:

Evening Sweetie!
Have fun doing your errands?
:D

​
oh yes joy joy.....
just what I wanted to do...run around in the heat with a cranky lil one
Lmao...thats just so much fun!
but I am home and better now :D
​
 
kylasdream said:
oh yes joy joy.....
just what I wanted to do...run around in the heat with a cranky lil one
Lmao...thats just so much fun!
but I am home and better now :D
​

Well then you proved your a survivor
of challenging conditions
once again.
hehehe
:)

​
 
JupiterRising said:

Well then you proved your a survivor
of challenging conditions
once again.
hehehe
:)

​
oh yes and the iced mocha latte helped
its a large one!hehehehe
like I need more caffine :eek:
so how is your night going?
:kiss:
​
 
kylasdream said:
oh yes and the iced mocha latte helped
its a large one!hehehehe
like I need more caffine :eek:
so how is your night going?
:kiss:
​

Not bad.
Been doing some reading.
Trying to educate myself a tad if that is still possible.
Nope wasn't lurking sorry.
;)
lol

​
 
JupiterRising said:

Not bad.
Been doing some reading.
Trying to educate myself a tad if that is still possible.
Nope wasn't lurking sorry.
;)
lol

​
lol...I hadn't thought about lurking....
reading anything good?
oh btw I have gotten wonderful comments about my lovely Av...
Thank You so very much!
:kiss:
​
 
kylasdream said:
lol...I hadn't thought about lurking....
reading anything good?
oh btw I have gotten wonderful comments about my lovely Av...
Thank You so very much!
:kiss:
​

Nope not really... just some technical stuff.
Your most welcome!
Glad I could help out.
:)

:kiss:

​
 
JupiterRising said:

Nope not really... just some technical stuff.
Your most welcome!
Glad I could help out.
:)

:kiss:

​
I am glad you were able to help me..... :kiss:
Technical stuff....eewwwww :p​
 
JupiterRising said:

Nope not really... just some technical stuff.
Your most welcome!
Glad I could help out.
:)

:kiss:

​

I'm glad you could help her out as well!
(from a fan of her new AV) :D
 
kylasdream said:
I am glad you were able to help me..... :kiss:
Technical stuff....eewwwww :p​


Yep, a real page turner.
NOT!
lol
So how is that iced mocha latte treating you?
Getting you wired for the rest of your evening.
hehehe
:D


​
 
Casey811 said:
I'm glad you could help her out as well!
(from a fan of her new AV) :D

Thanks Casey!
Appreciate that very much.
:)
I'm always glad to help a sweet lady and good friend out.

​
 
JupiterRising said:

Yep, a real page turner.
NOT!
lol
So how is that iced mocha latte treating you?
Getting you wired for the rest of your evening.
hehehe
:D


​
lol....oh the mocha latte didn't last lmao...
I just put reg coffee on.... :eek:
​
 
kylasdream said:
lol....oh the mocha latte didn't last lmao...
I just put reg coffee on.... :eek:
​

You must be one of those people that can drink
a pot of coffee and lay down
and go right to sleep.
I envy you.
:)

​
 
JupiterRising said:

You must be one of those people that can drink
a pot of coffee and lay down
and go right to sleep.
I envy you.
:)

​
I used to be but I have been having trouble sleeping lately......
Not sure why I go through this sometimes...
then I am back to normal...if you can call it that! :p
​
 
kylasdream said:
I used to be but I have been having trouble sleeping lately......
Not sure why I go through this sometimes...
then I am back to normal...if you can call it that! :p
​

Sorry to here that...
:(
Sleep deprivation sucks.

Maybe having your Sweetheart within arms reach
or closer is keeping you awake at night perhaps.
;)
hehehe

​
 
JupiterRising said:

Sorry to here that...
:(
Sleep deprivation sucks.

Maybe having your Sweetheart within arms reach
or closer is keeping you awake at night perhaps.
;)
hehehe

​
lol......well I have been like this since I was a lil girl...
it will go away.... :D
​
 
Back
Top