A lil Daring!

readyrnot said:
Having second thoughts?
nope I really try not to think about it much...lol
I do like the response I have gotten.....
and I do like having the pictures taken! :eek:
​
 
kylasdream said:
nope I really try not to think about it much...lol
I do like the response I have gotten.....
and I do like having the pictures taken! :eek:
​
Oh, I love em more than you will ever know. ;)
 
Well I have to run for awhile.......
I hope you enjoy you day!
I will be back later sometime????
:kiss:
​
 
kylasdream said:
Well I have to run for awhile.......
I hope you enjoy you day!
I will be back later sometime????
:kiss:
​
Have a great day!!! see you ! :rose: :heart: :kiss:
 
kylasdream said:
lol......Hello there.....How was your day? :p ​
Not too bad, a little hot, had enough work to keep me busy and enough fantasies of you to drive home with :rose:
 
readyrnot said:
Not too bad, a little hot, had enough work to keep me busy and enough fantasies of you to drive home with :rose:
well that sounds pretty good! :D ​
 
kylasdream said:
thank you sweetie........ :kiss: ​
Just being honest! Well, I am heading out to the highway. Maybe we shall speak to each other later. If not, have a wonderful evening!! :rose: :rose: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
readyrnot said:
Just being honest! Well, I am heading out to the highway. Maybe we shall speak to each other later. If not, have a wonderful evening!! :rose: :rose: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Ok have a good night hun :kiss: :kiss: ​
 
JupiterRising said:

Afternoon Sweetie!
What you been doing?
Oh that's right.
Lurking most likely.
hehehe
:D

​

Hello {{{J}}}
oh no lurking today was too busy!
hmmm..maybe more time tomorrow!
I hope you have had a great day!
:kiss: :kiss:
​
 
kylasdream said:
Hello {{{J}}}
oh no lurking today was too busy!
hmmm..maybe more time tomorrow!
I hope you have had a great day!
:kiss: :kiss:
​

Today has been OK.
Hot as heck here though.
Yep, it's a pain,
when r/l gets in the way of Lit fun.
:)

​
 
JupiterRising said:

Today has been OK.
Hot as heck here though.
Yep, it's a pain,
when r/l gets in the way of Lit fun.
:)

​
yes it does get in the way.....
but lit has been real slow lately.....
hmmm wonder why?
​
 
kylasdream said:
yes it does get in the way.....
but lit has been real slow lately.....
hmmm wonder why?
​

Don't know really.
Maybe it's because,
of folks getting their kids ready for new school year.
Plus the collage folks heading back.
Just guesses on my part.

​
 
JupiterRising said:

Don't know really.
Maybe it's because,
of folks getting their kids ready for new school year.
Plus the collage folks heading back.
Just guesses on my part.

​
sorry hun I have to run for awhile!
hope you have a great night!​
 
Back
Top