A lil Daring!

kylasdream said:
Oh Duh.....I am quiet silly tonight.... ;) :kiss: ​
It's the shock of talking to someone hun
Especially a big hairy scotsman I think
Either that or a blonde moment perhaps ;)​
 
treebeardgarden said:

It's the shock of talking to someone hun
Especially a big hairy scotsman I think
Either that or a blonde moment perhaps ;)​
can't be blonde...I am a red head now remember! :cathappy:
so it must be the shock....lmao:eek:
​
 
kylasdream said:
can't be blonde...I am a red head now remember! :cathappy:
so it must be the shock....lmao:eek:
​
Just as I like them hun
Blondes might have more fun but with others they're generally to dull witted and boring
 
treebeardgarden said:
Just as I like them hun
Blondes might have more fun but with others they're generally to dull witted and boring
lmao...and just think I was gonna go blonde but Ken like red heads....hehehehehe :cathappy: ​
 
kylasdream said:
Hello Cumbunny! I am well...How are you sweetie? ;) ​

I'm doing great thanks, I'm like you, My head's spinning from trying to get ready for the Holidays. That Ken doesn't have to work does he? :confused:
 
CumBunny said:
I'm doing great thanks, I'm like you, My head's spinning from trying to get ready for the Holidays. That Ken doesn't have to work does he? :confused:
hehehehe nope tonight is his last night...til sunday I think! :cathappy:
woohoo for me...and the kids are going with thier dad so we will be home alone for a few hours....
Now thats very rare!!!!! :catroar:
what are your plans...you have thanksgiving at your house or do you go somewhere else?
​
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Me too . . . I love this time of year ! :D
Oh so do I......I am very excited about Christmas....a house full this year!
I can't wait...I love to watch them open gifts and I tend to go over board :cathappy:
I just refuse to cook....wouldn't want to kill anyone....lmao
​
 
kylasdream said:
hehehehe nope tonight is his last night...til sunday I think! :cathappy:
woohoo for me...and the kids are going with thier dad so we will be home alone for a few hours....
Now thats very rare!!!!! :catroar:
what are your plans...you have thanksgiving at your house or do you go somewhere else?
​


My mom will be here tomorrow and we are having Thanksgiving at my Uncles this year,

WOW, Now don't forget, Take Pics of you and Kens time alone now ok? :D :D
 
kylasdream said:
Oh so do I......I am very excited about Christmas....a house full this year!
I can't wait...I love to watch them open gifts and I tend to go over board :cathappy:
I just refuse to cook....wouldn't want to kill anyone....lmao
​
A quickie before I go hun
Try having 6 kids their partners and 4 grandkids Christmas is GREAT
An I do the cooking laughing yet
Nite nite :rose: :kiss: :rose:
 
CumBunny said:
My mom will be here tomorrow and we are having Thanksgiving at my Uncles this year,

WOW, Now don't forget, Take Pics of you and Kens time alone now ok? :D :D
hehehehe you read my mind....lol :cathappy:
I hope you have a wonderful time....Ken is cooking for just the two of us!
He is a wonderful cook! :D
​
 
treebeardgarden said:
A quickie before I go hun
Try having 6 kids their partners and 4 grandkids Christmas is GREAT
An I do the cooking laughing yet
Nite nite :rose: :kiss: :rose:
nope not laughing Ken does the cooking here...and I love it!
well we have five kids between us! lots and lots of fun!
I can't wait....he is excited to see his kids...its been awhile!
Nite Nite sweetie! :kiss:
​
 
kylasdream said:
hehehehe you read my mind....lol :cathappy:
I hope you have a wonderful time....Ken is cooking for just the two of us!
He is a wonderful cook! :D
​

Good minds think alike Sweety :D Thats great that he's going to be cooking for you two, It will be even that more special. Well, Have a great night sweety and have a wonderful Thanksgiving. :kiss:
 
CumBunny said:
Good minds think alike Sweety :D Thats great that he's going to be cooking for you two, It will be even that more special. Well, Have a great night sweety and have a wonderful Thanksgiving. :kiss:
Have a great time! :D and thanks for dropping by.....
come by and chat anytime...I love making new friends! :cathappy:
​
 
kylasdream said:
Oh so do I......I am very excited about Christmas....a house full this year!
I can't wait...I love to watch them open gifts and I tend to go over board :cathappy:
I just refuse to cook....wouldn't want to kill anyone....lmao
​



Oh I know what you mean . . . I spoil the family rotten ! I get really spoiled too. . . so it's all good ! :D
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Oh I know what you mean . . . I spoil the family rotten ! I get really spoiled too. . . so it's all good ! :D
hehehehe...I get spoiled too.....but I would rather give ...its more fun!​
 
Back
Top