Fantasies_only
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2006
- Posts
- 3,166
Author: Although the main character is someone else, I am putting myself in his place, like when you have a dream of yourself with a different face.
Chapter 1 - The magic DVR and hypno-discs
I'm so lucky to have such a cute highschool teacher, too bad she has a boyfriend.
Who am I kidding, I wouldn't have a chance with her anyway.
All of these (busty) girls can't distract me from my job at the local electronics store, but they're doing a dam good job of it!
I have to get ready for graduation too!
I remember hearing a rumor about how these scientists came up with some kind of invention that could let someone do anything he likes to anyone in the world, and the person wouldn't even know it!
I was thinking that would sure come in handy, but it's only a rumor, and I don't think it's even possible, and if it is there's no proof it even existed!
Getting hungry - more later
Chapter 1 - The magic DVR and hypno-discs
I'm so lucky to have such a cute highschool teacher, too bad she has a boyfriend.
Who am I kidding, I wouldn't have a chance with her anyway.
All of these (busty) girls can't distract me from my job at the local electronics store, but they're doing a dam good job of it!
I have to get ready for graduation too!
I remember hearing a rumor about how these scientists came up with some kind of invention that could let someone do anything he likes to anyone in the world, and the person wouldn't even know it!
I was thinking that would sure come in handy, but it's only a rumor, and I don't think it's even possible, and if it is there's no proof it even existed!
Getting hungry - more later