A Summer Love(Anyone can join)

Supergirlisme

Virgin
Joined
Jan 2, 2011
Posts
17
This is about one girl and one guy. They both meet each other at this dainty little coffee shop, called,"Little Eve's". I do not have names for these characters, however, so whoever that Is doing this will need to make his/her character up. Include details. Also, some friends will be needed to add spice and humor to this story. I intend to play the main girl. When someone replies, I'll build my character up.
Thanks!
 
I might be interested in this. I'd play the part of the guy. I'll see what I can come up with when I see your character. Do you have any age preferences?
 
Hmm...

Has to be older than 20, younger than 30. My character will be 24, if that gives you any ideas.
Name: Salem "Elena" Taylor
Age: 24 years old
Occupation: Walks dogs while she studies to be an artist
She is short, only about 5'2", but she is porportional with her body. Her face has few blemishes. A freckle stands out on her left cheek. Blessed with brown eyes and long, silky brown hair, she attracts many stares. She doesn't care about her looks. She almost always wears jeans and superhero shirts. She is very quiet, until someone opens her up. She has this twinkle in her eye when she thinks.
She didn't mean to fall in love. She just got out of this horrible relationship, only to find herself falling for this person.

"Little Eve's" is a tiny shop where this kind old woman sells her homemade coffee and treats to folk who live in the area. It is very sweet and homey. It would definately be a place to just relax.

(And sorry if I misspelled something. I'm half asleep here!)
 
Back
Top