A Summer to Remember.(Closed)

choklatekoneko

Bad, Bad Kitty.
Joined
Jan 5, 2011
Posts
2,919
Adrienne woke up to the bustling sounds of her parents-always in a rush as usual. She rubbed cold out of her ice grey eyes, and grinned as she realized what day it was. Her parents would be leaving for their own personal vacations, and wanted to beaway from her and her little brother.

She woke up from another dream about her brother, and when she remembered, she felt her body grow hot, her boy short panties once again growing wet.

She forced herself to get out of bed, take a shower, and get dressed in her classic white jean shorts and a graphic tee. She put on her brother's favorite scent and put her near waist jet black hair in a loose bun.

She quickly walked down the hallway, knocking on her brother's door as quietly as possible.

''Bro? You awake?''
 
Matt slowly began to wake up as his sister called out to him. I reached up and rubbed my eyes. "Adrienne the door is open." You walk in seeing me laying there in my bed. I don't have a shirt on and the sheet that is on top of me is only up to my waist. Under the sheet I have on a pair of boxers. As you walk into my room I smelt my favorite scent you had on and look up at you with a half smile, still trying to fully wake up.
 
''Hi,'' She smiled back at him, noticing how sexy his body looked at that moment. "How'd you sleep last nite?" she sighed as she walked around his room. She slowly sat down in his rolling chair near his desk, crossing her legs.
 
She smiled at him her knowing smile. She had another dream about him, and whenever that happened, she slept great.

"I slept fine bro, better than usual actually.'' she sighed glancing him over. " you'd better get up. Mom and Dad are leaving soon."
 
Last edited:
"Well that's good sis." I said as I pulled the sheet aside and climbed out of bed. In nothing but a pair of boxers I walk over to my dresser to get some clothes to put on. "Yeah I'll be right down to say goodbye to them"
 
Adrienne watched him get up, definitely liking what she saw. She bit her lip to keep from saying something out of line and rubbed her legs together so the feeling between them would stop.
"Its okay, I'll wait for you, and we could go downstairs together," she told him, flashing a smile.
 
"Okay just give me a minute." I said as I pulled on a pair of basketball shorts and throwing on a tanktop. "Alright Adrienne I'm ready now." After I said that I reached my arms into the air getting one good stretch in before heading downstairs
 
Adrienne smiled, getting a glimpse of his abs as he stretched.

"I'll go first," she said stepping in front of him, almost touching as they made their way downstairs.

Adrienne plopped on the couch, watching their parents run about in a rush.

"So, Matt, what do you plan on doing today?"
 
I followed you downstairs and sat on the edge of the couch. "Oh I don't know. I was just gonna relax around the house unless something came up."
 
She nodded, laying her head in his lap.

"That's understandable. I'll probably do the same." She winks at him quickly.
 
As you lay your head in my lap I look down at you with a puzzled look on my face. After a few more minutes our parents come and say their goodbyes before walking out the door.
 
I wave at them, turning my head, so I'm looking directly at you.

"Hmm. I miss them already."

I give a sarcastic laugh before playing with my belly button ring.
 
I laugh and then look down at you. I look at your body and can't help but think how amazing it is. "So what shall we do now that we have the house to ourselves." I say with a chuckle.
 
"Alright then lets go swimming. I'll just go change real quick and i'll meet you by the pool" I give you a smile before heading to my room to change
 
Adrienne smiled at him, once again glancing at his body. She couldn't help but think how sexy her brother was. She shook her head whenever her friends commented anytime he walked through their paths, but she secretly couldn't help but thinking in her head all the things she would do to him.
She wasn't gonna change. Her bra and shorts would be perfectly fine, and it gave her brother a perfect view of her fit body.

"I'll wait..here, for you then." She said quietly, biting her bottom lip.
 
Matt heard what Adrienne said and then turned around. "What your not gonna change?" You then said that you would wear your bra and shorts I thought to myself before saying "Well I guess my boxers would work just fine." I start heading you towards the pool and strip down to just my boxers
 
I smirk telling you, gasping slightly as you agree with me, biting my lip because I like what I see.

I walk slowly, hips swaying, stripping out of my clothes and just to my bra and shorts, feeling the water with my foot.
 
I stand there watching you and can't help stare as you strip down to your bra and shorts. Admiring your body I begin to think how wrong it is to be looking at oyu like this but I cannot take my eyes away
 
Back
Top