A truly full house

Our good friend brought us dinner and booze. Logo's sister and family came over to join us. It's a good good night.

A nice first night.
 
Our good friend brought us dinner and booze. Logo's sister and family came over to join us. It's a good good night.

A nice first night.

8:08 P.M. - The youngest is in bed, the next two are playing in their room. Sophie's oldest is hanging around. My girls are quietly doing their own thing. It all just feels so normal, and so right.

Soon, Soph and I will sit down to watch Bobby. We bought it a few weeks ago and haven't had a chance to sit through it yet.

It is indeed a nice first night.
 
8:08 P.M. - The youngest is in bed, the next two are playing in their room. Sophie's oldest is hanging around. My girls are quietly doing their own thing. It all just feels so normal, and so right.

Soon, Soph and I will sit down to watch Bobby. We bought it a few weeks ago and haven't had a chance to sit through it yet.

It is indeed a nice first night.

The wonders of wi-fi! We can be online together. ;)

(my oldest is actually in with the boys. It's hard to know though since they're actually being quiet! I'm iming with your oldest who's in the next room. We're a good geeky group!)

All's well except for that damned forecast of snow.
 
Happiness and warm wishes for all.

I have me, the Mrs. and 3 daughters in our house and it'a a madhouse at times. I'm not sure what tht place will look like. :D Hopefully it's larger than my house. ;)
 
Happy Housewarming. :)

(it sounds like fun, except that I'm so unsociable, I'd be looking for a corner for my alone time. ;) )
 
There is definitely something wonderful about a full house.

At one time last year, my house was home to: myself, my 20 yr old daughter, her husband, their baby, my 18 year old twins, my 3 year old, 3 dogs, one cat, one fish and a whole lot of laughter.

I miss the chaos. Enjoy your full house.:rose::rose:
 
I'm kind of jealous. I'm hugely sociable and don;t need much time alone, unlike the fiance... It'd be so nice for me to be in a house stuffed full of people.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to pray that one of my very good friends gets the job she interviews for next week, cos then she'll be back within walking distance of me again, instead of an hour away.

The very best luck love and happiness to you both, it sounds like a delightful set up for everyone. I would have killed for such an arrangement as a kid, too. I always wanted more siblings.
xx
V
 
Wait until you've got 2 adults and three kids in one room! Did that for three years. :)

Good luck to you! Hope it works out well
 
Wait until you've got 2 adults and three kids in one room! Did that for three years. :)

Good luck to you! Hope it works out well

BTDT.
It was a great chapter in my life, and at the same time, not one I'm eager to re-read.

For now, though, we have eight people in a four bedroom house. The math isn't hard to figure out. :)

As an aside - I can't believe the boys are up already. Sheesh!
 
They're boys, of course they're up!

I'm now in 2 caravans and a shack with 2 adults and 3 kids.

We moved from 4 adults, 3 kids in a 2 bedroom one sleepout (that's where the five of us were) house.
 
BTDT.
It was a great chapter in my life, and at the same time, not one I'm eager to re-read.

For now, though, we have eight people in a four bedroom house. The math isn't hard to figure out. :)

As an aside - I can't believe the boys are up already. Sheesh!

Damn children.
 
Hey Soph -

I just wanted to let you know -
as bad as today sucked for me, it would have absolutely unbearable without you.

Thank you.
One million times.
 
Two single moms, six kids, two dogs, two cats, a guinea pig, and some hermit crabs. That's about to be the life of Logophile and me.
Add in the tribe and their assorted kids stopping over, a great neighborhood, various friends of the kids, lots of board games, the dating lives of said single moms, and the upcoming awesomeness of summer cookouts and sitting around the firepit drinking at night.

I'm stoked, aside from the move today and the emotional baggage I have yet to deal with with my parents.
So wish us luck on our journey. And feel free to post any other kind of commentary as well. ;)

That's fucking awesome!! I'm almost jealous, but I've got it just as good here. :D Kid chaos is fun, isn't it? :eek:
 
Hey Soph -

I just wanted to let you know -
as bad as today sucked for me, it would have absolutely unbearable without you.

Thank you.
One million times.

No need to thank me. I'm not going anywhere, even on the bad days. And I'm glad for both our sakes that yesterday is over. Hopefully, today is a better one.
 
Back
Top