Abandoned. (closed)

Cosmic Knight

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Posts
1,419
Lord Richard De Courcy,age 32, 6 foot 3, brown eyes, and hair.
Lord Richard is a proud haughty man, and very well connected.

IC

England, July 5th 1674.

I watched from my seat, as my carriage ambled along on its way through the countryside, returning me to my estate. At first I wondered if it was a dead animal ahead, and then I realised that I was mistaken. Someone was sitting at the side of the track, hunched over. Whoever it was must have heard the horses, and looked up, and that was when I noticed that this person, was a young woman.
I instructed my driver to stop, and spoke to the person.

"Pray tell young woman, what you are doing at the edge of my estate?"

She looked directly at me, and I could see that she was weeping.

"You will stop weeping, and you will tell me why you are here."

Eventually the truth came out, she had been abandoned here, by her mistress.

"And just why did your mistress leave you here?"

"She saw me my Lord....n.n.naked. in my Master`s chamber.... my Lord."

A smile crossed my lips, a fresh young woman, to grace my bedroom, was my immediate thought.

"I have two things to say.
I could certainly find you a position, in my household, possibly even in my bed chamber. You are of course aware what I mean young woman.
If you wish to be a servant of mine, and do whatever I ask, then you need to tell me your name, once I hear that, you may join me, here, in my carriage."

The loose clothing that she was wearing, had not escaped my attention.
 
Abandoned

Simone 19 years old
5'2 tall. Long blonde hair, blue eyes
Maid since I was 14
No family.


I had been thrown from my mistresses carriage as it still rolling along the road. "Don't ever let me see your face again!" She yelled at me from the carriage window as she was driven off leaving me to my own devices. I began to walk in the oppisite direction she was headed. Crying, cold and scared to death. I had been taken into her charge at the young age of 14. That was five years ago, and now I am suffering for the Master's lust he felt for me. It seemed like hours had passed and as I grew tired of walking, I sat down at the side of the road, and continued to cry.
Some time had passed and I heard the sound of horses hooves coming down the path. A carriage pulled up to me as I was sitting, and a handsome man opened the door to speak to me.

"Pray tell young woman, what you are doing at the edge of my estate?"

I was afraid to answer him. He looked regal, and I was on his estate! I wanted to run away, but I couldn't I was too exhausted.

"You will stop weeping, and you will tell me why you are here."

I swallowed hard. "My mistress caught me in my Master's chambers, my Lord. She kicked me out of her carriage a few miles down and I was walking, but grew tired. I am sorry to have disturbed your estate. I will leave when I have regained my energy, if that pleases my Lord." I was hoping he would be understanding, but there was an air to him that spoke of class and prestige. No one in that circle would ever have anything to do with the likes of me. A lowly maid.

"I have two things to say.
I could certainly find you a position, in my household, possibly even in my bed chamber. You are of course aware what I mean young woman.
If you wish to be a servant of mine, and do whatever I ask, then you need to tell me your name, once I hear that, you may join me, here, in my carriage."

I watched his eyes smile as he looked at me. He spoke words of salvation to me. I had no other choice. I was lucky enough that he would even offer me a position in his estate. I felt the relief of the offer wash over me.

Smiling up at him, I answered. "Simone, my Lord. My name is Simone. And I would be so greatful for any position you would give me. I have five years of maid service experience, and was training to become his Master's bed chamber maid until..." I trailed off. He already knew the rest. My Lord reached a hand out to me to pull me into his carriage. I noticed his eyes looking me over and I was ashamed at the loose rags hanging off of my body. I knew my breasts were barely hidden and my nipples were showing through the thin fabric. My hair was a mess and I hadn't even been allowed to bathe that day. My cheeks burned of embarrasment as I took a seat across from him. My new Master.
 
Last edited:
I sat watching her at first, as the carriage bumped along, noting the sway of her breasts, against her thin clothing. She was still blushing a little, but obviously thankful that I had in a way saved her. And I had, for the nearby forest was no place for a young woman to wander at night, not in this day and age certainly.

"Your name may well be Simone, for my purposes, until I decide if I am keeping you or not, I will call you wench. Keep still now, while I look at you, and decide what to do with you wench.

I leaned across the carriage, and took hold of the material that covered her breasts, puling it first forwards, and then down. Both of her breasts were now free to the summer air. I noticed a slight movement of her arm, I immediately snapped at her.

"NO, do not move I said didn`t I?

I cupped each brest in my hand, and bounced them, beautifully firm, with a slight swelling of the area around her nipples, perfect even, for my mouth. I pinched each nipple, noting the quick reaction, as they hardened visibly before my eyes.

"Lord Richard is pleased with your breasts wench, and, when we get to the manor, report to cook, she will give you some appropriate clothing.
But, before then, when I require you, be it in my bedchamber, in the stables, on the dining or table, or even against a tree in the wood, you will come, and accept, without question, for I own you now, you are my chattel, and what I say, will happen.

Now, lift your skirt, and open your legs, Sir wishes to see his supper, and while I look, you will tell me if your old Master ever took you through your back door.
"
 
Last edited:
Abandoned

I watched him staring at my breasts. It was exhilarating. I had grown into a woman over the past few years and while I did turn the heads of many men who saw me in in the marketplace, the only one that seemed to have a look in their eyes like my new Master did was the old master. He was 47. Too old for me, but I had no choice at the time. I had been looked at by him, but never touched. Thankfully for me, the mistress of the house walked in on him and threw me out. How strange it felt to me to be homeless a few hours ago, and now rescued by this man. This day has so far turned out to be a blessing.

I was brought out of my reverie when he reached across the carriage and took my breasts out for his inspection. I hoped I would be to his liking. He cupped and lifted them with his soft hands, and when he pinched my nipples to harden them, a flash of pleasure shot threw me and centered on my pussy. I tried to hold still as he commanded me to, but his touch was so intense. I flinched and was scolded instantly, causing my cheeks to burn hotter.



I listened to my new Master as he gave me a title and took away my name. For now. wench. It could have been worse. There was a surge of electricity that kept flowing through me as he spoke. He was pleased with me and that's all that mattered to me. By the time I was commanded to lift my skirt and open my legs, exposing my pussy to him I was soaking wet. I tried to hide the desire I had for him in my eyes. He looked at me smiling, and once again I knew he was pleased. Lord Richard was pleased.



He wanted to know if my old Master had taken me through my back door. I had no idea what that meant. "No, My Lord. I have not had sex. I am still a virgin." I hoped he wouldn't be displeased by this confession.
 
"No, My Lord. I have not had sex. I am still a virgin."

I heard the words spoken by the wench, and I nodded slowly.
I had other thing son my mind at that moment, although I did register her virginity. While my eyes registered her dark bush, and soft pink lips that it guarded, there was, I was also pleased to note, a puffiness, a swelling around her sex, that attracted me greatly. Had the surface of the track been smoother, then I may well have taken her, there and then.


I leaned back in my seat, my hand resting upon my erection, but not covering it entirely,

"Your Lord Richard is pleased wench, pleased that his new maid has done as ordered, and also, ha sbeen honest. I note that you still have your virginity, but virginity wench, is like a shower of rain, here one minute, and gone the next, as yours surely will by sunset this evening."

Using my fingers, I stretched the material of my breeches around my seven or so inches long hard shaft. Her eyes were looking directly at my cock, and seemed to be smiling.

"Shortly wench, you will submit yourself to me, all three openings will be mine, and I will take them, whenever, and wherever that I wish. In a few minutes, we will arrive at the manor, William, my driver will deliver you to cook. You will say to her that your Lord, wishes you washed, dressed in a tunic, and delivered to his bed chamber, within the hour. Do not waste your time asking cook questions, she will not answer. And do not try to leave, for I have decided to keep you, and make you my plaything."

Reaching across, I pulled the top of her thin dress up, covering her tits as we stopped, and then I gave William his instructions, before leaving her in the carriage, as I strode into my home.
 
Abandoned

"Your Lord Richard is pleased wench, pleased that his new maid has done as ordered, and also, has been honest. I note that you still have your virginity, but virginity wench, is like a shower of rain, here one minute, and gone the next, as yours surely will by sunset this evening."

I listened to Lord Richard speak to me about the impending loss of my virginity. It hadn't dawned on me until now that I had grown to enjoy the fact that I was still a virgin. Of course I also realized that a woman in my position not only had no say regarding such things, but most had their maidenheads stripped away from them long before I was about to. Lord Richard leaned back and showed off the outline of his cock, fully erect I assumed, to me and as I stared at it, I froze. What if it didn't fit? Is this the usual size? I had seen my old Masters cock harden once while he made me undress for him and it was not as large. I smiled at an attempt to hide my fear. I wanted to stay, I needed to stay. And admittedly, I wanted to please Lord Richard.

"Shortly wench, you will submit yourself to me, all three openings will be mine, and I will take them, whenever, and wherever that I wish. In a few minutes, we will arrive at the manor, William, my driver will deliver you to cook. You will say to her that your Lord, wishes you washed, dressed in a tunic, and delivered to his bed chamber, within the hour. Do not waste your time asking cook questions, she will not answer. And do not try to leave, for I have decided to keep you, and make you my plaything."

I nodded at his instruction. Still too afraid to speak too much. The carriage stopped and Lord Richard reached out to pull my dress up and cover my breasts once again. I watched as he spoke to William, and then left the carriage and walk into his home. Looking at the home for the first time it looked more like that of a mansion than a home. It was large and stately.

William came over to the door and reached a hand in to help me out. I walked with him around the side of the manor and into a large kitchen. There were servants bustling everywhere. William led me to a large bodied woman with gray hair. The cook I soon came to know her as. He told her who I was and left.
"Well Miss, what is your name?" She asked me. "Simone ma'am. I am supposed to ask you for a place to bathe, a tunic, and to be in Lord Richards' bedchamber within the hour." I replied.

She looked me over and shook her head. I thought I heard her mumble something about 'another one', but she turned away and instructed me to follow her. She led me out of the kitchen and down a long hallway. Turning to the left she continued down another hallway, stopping three doors down and opened a large wooden door. "You may bathe in here Simone, and I'll have a tunic brought in for you. Be done in half an hour. There's all the supplies you need over by the tub, and a vanity which holds Lord Richards favorite perfumed lotion. " She showed me around and then left the room stating she'd be back in a half hour.

I filled the tub and got in. It felt so good to wash after such a trying morning and afternoon. I hurriedly washed my body and hair and got out to dry. I brushed out my hair and let hang down to dry. The lotion smelled good and I applied it liberally to my entire body. A young girl with a tunic came in and handed it to me and walked out without saying a word. Putting it on and looking at myself in the long mirror, I smiled at my appearance. I noticed I was not supplied with under things, but I imagined it wouldn't make much of a difference either way.

At exactly half an hour Cook came back in and saw that I was ready. "Follow me." She instructed and once again I was led down another maze of hallways. Coming through a large arched entryway, I looked up and was stunned as she led me to a grand staircase. Looking around I saw the opulence of Lord Richard's manor. It was much bigger and far more elegant than my old Masters home. We ascended the staircase and she turned down the right hall, all the way down and stopped in front of an intricately carved wooden door. She opened it and led me inside. There was a sitting room and off to the far corner another door that led into the private master bedchamber. Cook motioned for me to wait on one of the chairs situated at the foot of the bed. She left without saying a word and closed the door.
 
I passed cook in the hallway, on the way to my bed chamber, a simple nod from her telling that which I wished to know. Entering the room, I saw her, sitting in the chair, her blonde hair around her shoulders, and her bright blue eyes, which almost seemed to sparkle.

"Stand wench, and pull up your tunic, Master wishes to see, and to touch."

I waited, and then approached her, noting the soft blonde hair, in the tight curls, that covered her mound. I stroked the hair, before sliding my finger along her opening, her already moist opening, I noted, with pleasure.

I smelled my finger, before licking it, tasting the delicate flavors of her sex.

The curtains had been pulled back and tied on the four poster bed, in readiness, but for now, other matters were in hand. I unfastened the ties on the cuffs and the neck of my shirt, then I removed it, tossing it onto the floor. Some sevant or other would see to it later, when I was done with my wench. I removed my boots, and looked at the wench, she had remained standing, with her skirt around her waist, as commanded.

My breeches were next, and my hard fat cock jumped free, it had been weeks since he had taken a woman, any woman, and he, just like myself, was ready to fuck, again, and again.

"You say you are a virgin wench, and I have no reason to disbelieve you. I also suspect, that you may never have handled a hard cock, and certainly not one of this size. Because of that, and, this one time only, I will give you explicit instruction. You will NOT forget what I say.

When I give the word, you will remove the tunic, and approach me naked, you will, as I am sure you already have many times, play with yourself, for my pleasure. When your nipples are hard, and you are wet, you will then kneel before your Lord.

You will take hold of his cock, you will rub it, stroke it, and then you will lick it, from top to bottom. You will cover Sir`s cock in your saliva, and you will take him into your mouth, and you will suck, and stroke. You will also handle Sir`s sack, and suck his balls. You will do all of these things, until Sir shoots his load, into your throat. You will never ever spit Sirs cum out, you will swallow it, always."

I walked towards her, stroking the full seven inches of my shaft, letting her see it, and letting her know also, that she would have it, inside her, and very soon too.

I stepped back, standing in the centre of the carpet, and said the only word that was needed.

"Now."
 
Abandoned

It wasn't long before Lord Richard joined me in the masters bedchamber. He entered and with eyes on me, as he closed and locked the door behind us. Taking the key out of the lock, I knew then that I was his tonight, one way or another. I tried to resolve my self to the inevitability of the situation and calmed myself in knowing that it could be a lot worse. I could still be out by the side of the road, hungry, tired with no place to go and no one who cared. I looked at my new Master and studied his features. His brown eyes were almond shaped and had long lashes that lined the top lid. His jaw was square and firm. He was tall, much taller than I and I had to lift my eyes up to him to see him. His hair was a soft brown, like his eyes, and was shiny and silky. He was a handsome man, there was no denying that. I was sure there must have been several women in the ton just throwing themselves at him, for the title he could give and for his attention, equally.

"Stand wench, and pull up your tunic, Master wishes to see, and to touch." His command pulled me out out of the daydream I allowed myself to follow. I lifted the hem of the tunic high up to my waist and gathered the fabric into my hands. I felt the heated stare of Masters eyes as they took in all that I had to share. I blushed a little at the exposure I was offering him. He crossed over to me and reached his hand out to tickle the hair between my legs. I stood still for him and waited for his touch to become more intimate. I didn't wait long, as his fingers slipped into the inner folds of my wet pussy. The moisture caught me off guard. "Was I enjoying this?" I asked myself. I watched as he slipped his finger from my pussy and brought it up to his nose to smell me before licking it clean of the juices I left on him. I swallowed hard at the display I was watching. He stepped back a few paces and began to undress. First his shirt, then boots and finally his pants. Naked and smiling at me I knew my moment was about to come. My pulse quickened as I tried to remember everything I knew about what was to take place. It wasn't much.

"You say you are a virgin wench, and I have no reason to disbelieve you. I also suspect, that you may never have handled a hard cock, and certainly not one of this size. Because of that, and, this one time only, I will give you explicit instruction. You will NOT forget what I say.

When I give the word, you will remove the tunic, and approach me naked, you will, as I am sure you already have many times, play with yourself, for my pleasure. When your nipples are hard, and you are wet, you will then kneel before your Lord.

You will take hold of his cock, you will rub it, stroke it, and then you will lick it, from top to bottom. You will cover Sir`s cock in your saliva, and you will take him into your mouth, and you will suck, and stroke. You will also handle Sir`s sack, and suck his balls. You will do all of these things, until Sir shoots his load, into your throat. You will never ever spit Sirs cum out, you will swallow it, always."

I tried to remember what my instructions were. Rehashing the commands in my head one by one I was halfway through when he spoke to me one last time. One word only. "Now."

I pulled the remainder of the tunic over my head and dropped it to the floor. I was completely naked before him now. I walked to him stopping just inches away and reached my fingers down to my wet pussy and circled the inner lips with my finger. Masters eyes watched with hunger and desire as I continued to touch myself. My nipples hardened as he said they would. He looked up to watch them tighten and he smiled up at me. I lowered myself to my knees and reached up to take his cock into my hands. I had never got to this part, as my old mistress was perfect in her timing to stop it from happening. there was no Mistress this time, no maid to come in on this, just Master and I alone in a locked room, and only he had the key.

I slide my fingers gently up and down his shaft and decided to give myself over to his commands. If I learned quickly how to please him, perhaps I would be treated kindly in return. I watched his facial expression and listened to his sighs and moans as I continued to touch him. I circled my finger around the tip of his cock and rubbed it against my soft cheek. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back. I then stuck my tongue out to touch the base and licked and blew on it gently, trying any idea I could think of to bring him pleasure. He thrust his hips toward my mouth and I opened my lips and allowed him entrance. He moaned louder this time and I licked and sucked and slide my mouth up and down along the entire length. His hands were in my hair now, pushing my head farther onto his cock. I reached up to gently touch his balls and as I fondled his balls and sucked on his cock I felt it harden more and suddenly it burst into my mouth filling it with his cum. I swallowed down like I was instructed to do. Not letting a single drop hit the floor. Afterward I kept sucking and licking until he told me to stop.
 
"Enough wench enough, stand before Me, with your hands behind your back."

When she was in the position that I had demanded, I examined her tits. Lifting them, and licking the flesh, especially the areolae, I pressed it with my tongue, noting how swollen she was. I sucked on the flesh, and, on the nipples, licking, sucking, and occasionally biting, as she sighed, and uttered soft moans at my ministrations.

I stepped back a little, as my cock started to rise again.

"Lay back on the bed wench, legs wide apart."

She remained silent, but she did obey.

I looked at her sex, soft and pink, and already very moist, I used my fingers to open up her flower, spreading petals, as I searched for the nectar.

Her button was there, glowing, and I touched it, rubbing, and then pushing from side to side. I kissed her sex, letting my tongue cover her, and wash her, tasting the sweet sticky liquids that were now running almost freely. I licked her love button, sucked it, wiggled it, and then stood up, looking down at her.

"You are ready wench, ready for my hard cock to take, and then I will own you, totally, never forget that wench."

I introduced my hard cock to her opening, parting her swollen lips, watching as she slowly accepted me, I pushed, slowly at first, wanting to take her, but not forcibly, not yet.

"Play with your tits wench, as I take you, do it now."

I pushed again, feeling her hymen give a little, and a little more, then it was gone, and I was in my wench, deep, deep inside of her.
 
Abandoned

"Enough wench enough, stand before Me, with your hands behind your back."
"Yes, Lord Richard." I replied and did as I was ordered holding my hands behind my head. He walked to me and examined my breasts once again. I kept still while he fondled and lifted them with his hands. He began to kiss and suckle my breasts. I held my body as still as I could.

"Lay back on the bed wench, legs wide apart."
I silently lay upon the bed, spreading my legs wide open for him. I was examined again, his eyes bore deeply into my pussy. I felt the juices flow from me, and I knew soon I would no longer be a virgin. His fingertips spread my lips open to him, and I felt the heat and embarrassment of being so exposed. Hi fingers were all over me now, rubbing and teasing and then his mouth, kissing me in such a passionate way. I lifted my hips to meet his tongue. The pleasure was overwhelming. Suddenly he withdrew from me and look up to my eyes.

"You are ready wench, ready for my hard cock to take, and then I will own you, totally, never forget that wench." I felt the tip of his cock pressing into my pussy, ready to take me now and make me his. I gasped at the intensity of it.

"Play with your tits wench, as I take you, do it now." Reaching up to my nipples I rolled them between my fingertips and felt myself begin to relax. He pushed further into me, slow but steady, and suddenly he had broke through my hymen. I cried out at the pain. My lord's cock was deeply seated within me and I could feel the entire length of his shaft within me. My walls clenched tightly around his cock, waiting for the moment he took me completely. I didn't have to wait long.
 
She cried out only once as I filled her, I stopped momentarily, allowing her to adjust to this new sensation, and I spoke to her.

"The first time wench, is almost always painful I believe, it is the action of breaching you, of literally breaking you in. After your intial fucking, you will discover the pleasures of sex, of all forms of sex."

Then I rode my wench, slowly at first, gradually increasing both the speed, and the force. To have ridden her hard from the outset would have been pointless, and would probably have made her think twice about her situation. Yes I was going to dominate her, and to use her, but I did appreciate that there would be mutual pleasures in such an arrangement. As she would soon learn.

I kissed both nipples as I fucked her, sucking them hard, then I raised my head up, and looked directly into her eyes.

"You may find it difficult to come, as you have only just been deflowered, but in future wench, you will cum whenever Sir wishes it. And now I will ride you hard, and come inside you, I will fill you with my seed."

I pounded her, grunting and moaning as my passion increased, and crying out as I finally exploded, feeling my seed burst forth inside of her. The feeling was so good, it had been many weeks since I had been immersed in such delightful surroundings, and I lay down upon my wench.

"When Sir leaves you, you will bring the bowl of water from the window. Then you will clean away the blood, and Sir`s seed, in preparation for the next time, which will be quite soon, you can rest assured upon that wench."
 
Abandoned

He entered me gently, and fully. I winced and tried not to cry out, but did so anyway as the pain of being deflowered washed over me. My Master held himself still and spoke gently to me. "The first time wench, is almost always painful I believe, it is the action of breaching you, of literally breaking you in. After your initial fucking, you will discover the pleasures of sex, of all forms of sex." I nodded my head in understanding. I felt the initial sharpness of the pain subside, and I relaxed my body under him. I let out a small sigh and as if on cue, Master started to move into me deeper, and out again. slowly at first, then faster. He rode he hard and deep, eventually the desire came over me and I started to enjoy He began to pump he harder and faster, his breath on my neck growing hotter with every surge of his cock inside of me. Finally he let out a yell and came deep within me. I shook under him for lack of self satisfaction. I wanted to come then again, but did not. The next time I will allow myself to cum.

"When Sir leaves you, you will bring the bowl of water from the window. Then you will clean away the blood, and Sir`s seed, in preparation for the next time, which will be quite soon, you can rest assured upon that wench."After a few minutes he got up and walked out of the room. I looked over to where he said the water bowl was and brought it over to the table. I cleaned myself as instructed and waited for his next entrance, into the room, and back into me.
 
I dressed, and left the wench to her own devices, knowing that she would still be there when I returned.

I went fown to the stables, and had my steward William saddle up Ethelred for me, my black stallion. There is nothing like a hard gallop across the fields, to rejuvenate a man, to fill his body and mind with the spirit of life. And also, I was pleased to find this wench, although soon I would need to name her, for wench, while useful and true, was unsuitable when visitors called.

Were I to offer her to the Earl of Suffolk, or even Wessex, for the night, then wench would need a name to be used by them, as they used her. Admittedly it was unlikely, but, best to be prepared. I rode hard, and fast, letting the summer breezes fill me, and my soul.

As I returned to the house, I came down through the line of rowan trees, and I knew then that wench now had her name.

Handing Ethelred back to William, I gave him instruction.

"Keep one stall in the stable free of beasts, and put fresh hay down every morning, I may have use of it soon, for my pleasure."


I returned to my bed chamber, invigorated, my loins pounding, and in need. Entering the room, I looked at her, and proceeded to strip, until I was as naked as she was. I lifted my thickening cock, and looked at her.

"You know what to do, Sir is in need."
 
Abandoned

I sat in the same chair as before and waited for Sir to come back into the room. He finally came back in and stripped off his clothes. He stared at me as his cock hardened. "You know what to do, Sir is in need." I slid off of the chair and crawled across the floor till I reached him. Kneeling before him, I reached up and lightly strocked his cock with my fingertips before opening my lips and lowering them over the tip. I circled my tongue around the head and sucked on it with my wet lips. I looked up into his eyes as I lowered my mouth down to the base. I licked slowly up the shaft in light teasing flicks of my tongue, still holding him in my mouth. I felt the shaft grow thicker in my mouth. I quickened my sucking, sliding up and down the entire shaft. Sir was shaking then and I grabbed his ass cheeks and forced his cock deeper into my mouth, taking him down my throat. That was all it took before Sir was shooting his cum down my throat, and I swallowed every drop. Licking my lips and smiling up at him. "Was that to your liking, Sir?"
 
She had actually surprised me with her quickly found skills. It had not been my intention to come again so soon, in her mouth, I had other plans, but, the moment got the better of me.

"Was that to your liking, Sir?"

It would not do to praise her too soon, so I just nodded, and said,

"It was good, but, you have more to learn about Sir, although I have made a decision. I will certainly keep you now, and therefore I will not use the name wench again. Sir will use your given name of Simone. And you may kneel as I speak to you, and Simone, listen well"

I stood, and walked to the bed, where I checked that the linen straps where still attached to the corners of the fourposter.

"Sir has already taken two of your holes, and later, maybe tomorrow, He will take the third one, as He wishes. But before then, Sir will fuck you like animal Simone, from behind, with you on your hands and knees. You will push your rear end upwards, for My pleasure, when I am ready.

I walked to the chest at the side of the bed, and removed a 9 inch candle, that I placed at her feet.

"But first Simone, you will show me what you can do with this candle, and in doing so, you will arouse Sir again. And remember, that was a command, not a request, I do not do requests with my serfs."
 
Abandoned

Still kneeling at sir's feet, I looked down at the candle he placed before me. What was it he wanted me to do with this? I was a little confused, but decided to try my best to please him. I picked up the candle and looked at it. I slid my finger slowly up the shaft of the candle and brought it back down again. Turning it sideways, I kissed it and slid it along my lips to the tip and back down again. Slowly licking it with my tongue, I let it slide along to the bottom, and pushing it slowly into my mouth when my tongue reached it's base. I closed my lips and my eyes, and gave a little moan as if I was sucking Sir's cock.

Pulling it out of my mouth, I laid back and spread my legs open for sir's viewing pleasure. I traced the candle's tip down my tummy and to the top of my mound. I let it linger there a moment, and then reached down with my other hand and spread my lips open wide. Slowly trailing the candle down between my legs, I pushed the base end between my wet lips and glided it into my pussy, dripping with wetness now. I looked up to see if Sir was pleased.
 
For a recently deflowered virgin, Simone had very quickly acquired what I viewed as the necessary skills for her position. Her position of course, being that of my sex object, to either use, or to discard, at my pleasure.

I could not though, deny her suitblility for her role, as she sucked, and stroked the candle shaft. My revently hard, and now temporarily flaccid cock was the first to react, twitching, and rising slowly upwards, in anticipation no doubt, of more of Simone`s ministrations. By the time that she spread both herself, and her lips, I was already hard, and ready, to use her once again, but I waited.

I could see how wet she was, how her sticky juices lubricated the candle, giving it an added sheen. She was looking at me, for approval probably, I looked at her pussy, and then her face, giving her an almost imperceptibl;e nod, before taking hold of my cock, and rubbing my thumb across the tip. I too was lubricating now, the clear sweet liquid, oozing from my hard shaft. I licked my thumb, as I continued to watch her, wondering, just how long I would be able to stand here, before I took her, again. Yet still I waited, watching the candle sliding, in and out, of what was now a deliciously wet looking hole.

I did not wait too long.

"Place the candle aside Simone, and bend over Sir`s bed, taking hold of the coverlet in your hands."

Within seconds I was behind her, slipping two fingers into her wetness, and then tasting them, before holding her lips open, as my cock approached.

"I will take you now Simone, just as my hound covers his bitch, as the fox takes his vixen. That is how Sir will take you, like an animal in heat, and make you scream with the pleasure of His cock."

I pushed my cock home, deep into her and used one hand to push her body down onto thew coverlet. Then, I fucked her, hard and deep, pounding my shaft onto her sweet wetness. Ignoring her moans, I fucked her hard, as hard as I could, thinking also of the delicious words, that my serving girls had once used, saying I was shagging them.
The simple thought of that increased my thrusts, my ardour, I slapped her buttocks, hard, again and again.

Leaning forward I grabbed at her hair, pulling it to turn her face.

"Look at me girl, look now, I want.... to see your face when....I.. oh yes, oh fuck yes, Now, ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."
 
Abandoned

I continued to push the candle into my dripping, wet pussy, watching Sirs face for his approval, he gave me a firm nod as I watched his cock grow hard again in his hands and new I was doing it right.

"Place the candle aside Simone, and bend over Sir`s bed, taking hold of the coverlet in your hands." I pulled the candle from my soaking pussy and lay it on the floor. Walking to the edge of the bed, I bent over as we instructed and gripped the coverlet with my hands. I waited bent over and open to Sirs view for him to enter me from behind. I didn't have to wait long before I felt his fingers slip into me and as he did, I pushed back against his hand with pleasure. He quickly slipped his fingers out and replaced them with his cock. I moaned loudly at the immense pleasure I was feeling.
"I will take you now Simone, just as my hound covers his bitch, as the fox takes his vixen. That is how Sir will take you, like an animal in heat, and make you scream with the pleasure of His cock." I moaned again at his words, and as he fucked me hard from behind, I felt so feral, so animalistic. I wasn't shy this time, and the fire that was building inside of me grew hotter and I knew I would come with him this time. I didn't want to hold back and I pushed against him, meeting his hard and fast thrusts. My hands gripped the coverlet for leverage and I began to cry out in pleasure.

"Ahhhh, Sir! Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Shag me!!! Shag me harder Sir!" I begged him to fuck me harder and faster, my orgasm building higher still. He began to slap my ass cheeks with his open palm and it added to my fire, bringing me to the edge of my first orgasm. I began to shack and tremble beneath him, my pussy dripping down his cock, soaking him further.

He reached down and grabbed my hair at the back of my head, pulling me against him forcefully. I thought I was in trouble for my growing orgasm. "Look at me girl, look now, I want.... to see your face when....I.. oh yes, oh fuck yes, Now, ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! He came hard deep into my womb, filling me as he continued to pump me hard. I came fully then and pushed against him with all that I had, my body shuddering against him and crying out loudly"Yes, aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

We landed against the bed, Sir on top of me as we attempted to catch our breath, our sweaty bodies clinging to each other.
 
I lay there, with her, breathing hard at my own exertions.
This Simone, she was different, not at all like the other wenches that I had taken in my bed. She actually seemed to enjoy being fucked, almost as much as I did doing the fucking, which surprised me. Especially as she had only recently been deflowered by my cock. I moved a little, and wiped my cock on the coverlet, removing come and juices, before taking my seat, and looking at her.

"For someone who has only just discovered fucking Simone, you certainly adapt well. Your old Master`s loss is certainly my gain, and his wife will never know how grateful I am. Unless of course, I meet her someday, and have her also in my bed. Can you imagine that Simone, me fucking her, while you hold her down, and suck on her nipples?"

I started to laugh at that, the thought of me fucking her, while Simone watched, and maybe even joined in, it seemed so funny to me, and I suppose, ironical as well.

"You may wipe yourself on the coverlet, just as I did,and scoop as much out as you can, for I have plans for you, and my bed."

I sat back to watch, wanting to see how well she did it, and how much come she could retrieve, before i tied her to my bed.
 
Abandoned

I lay still beneath Sir, listeneing to his rapid breathing. His heartbeat wildly against my back. My own orgasm still throbbing deep within me, I reveled in the moment. Slowly he shifted his body away from mine and he sat next to me looking at me. I continued to lay still, looking at him and watching his face for signs he was pleased.

"For someone who has only just discovered fucking Simone, you certainly adapt well. Your old Master`s loss is certainly my gain, and his wife will never know how grateful I am. Unless of course, I meet her someday, and have her also in my bed. Can you imagine that Simone, me fucking her, while you hold her down, and suck on her nipples?"

I didn't know if I was allowed to speak so I continued to listen silently to Sir. His idea of fucking my old mistress while I held her down sounded funny to me and I began to giggle. I didn't think she had ever been fucked! Sir started laughing too and it made me feel like we had a secret only we shared. I felt closer to him even more then. I like him. He was intimidating at first, but his firm and gentle ways with me cured my fears. I liked submitting to him. He was attractive and erotic and that helped seal the placement I found with him. I wanted more of him, more of his touch, his kisses, his huge, rock hard cock.

"You may wipe yourself on the coverlet, just as I did,and scoop as much out as you can, for I have plans for you, and my bed."

I rolled over and crawled farther onto the bed. Sitting up before SZir, I opened my legs wide and used the coverlet to wipe away his essence still slowly flowing out of my wet pussy. I slipped my fingers into my pussy as far up as I could and cupped them, pulling our more of Sirs juices. Wipping my hands on the coverlet, I looked up at Sir asd if to say I was finished.
 
I watched, waiting patiently as she cleaned herself with the coverlet, and her fingers.
I waited, and I waited, but in vain, for she did not taste me upon her hand. Did not taste our intermingled juices. This was not good, not good at all. Yes she had opened herself to me, without shame, as it should be, but I was still disappointed in her.

I did not smile at her, I just looked, whilst deciding her fate. She had failed to reach my expectations, and therefore Simone would have to be punished.

"Sir is most disappointed in you Simone, for you failed to taste our combination of nectar, my cum, and yours. This will not do, and you will be punished."

I was on my feet in a flash, and across the room before she could even answer. I pushed SImone down again, onto her face, as her breasts rubbed on what she had just scooped out from her self.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I then dragged her across my knee, and I proceeded to spank my slave, hard, leaving red marks upon both buttocks.

"You will never forget, NEVER, that when you clean yourself, you will ALWAYS clean your hands and fingers as well."

I could feel her tits, and the sticky liquids that covered them, against my cock as it stiffened once again, while she squirmed under my hand. I spanked her again, and then slipped my hand lower, feeling how wet she still was, I slipped a finger in, and then moved it out again, before sliding it into her other hole, her tight little star button. And that gave me an idea. I pushed her body aside, and stood up.

"You will lick Sirs cock and balls clean Simone, and then?
You will go naked to the kitchens, and ask cook for some butter, she will understand.
"
 
Abandoned

I finished cleaning myself and looked up at Sir, smiling at him as he sat watching me from across the room. His face was blank, but I had gotten used to it by now.

"Sir is most disappointed in you Simone, for you failed to taste our combination of nectar, my cum, and yours. This will not do, and you will be punished." My eyes widened and my mouth formed a perfect O as I processed what Sir was saying to me. I wasn't told to taste myself, as his and my juices were now spread across the coverlet. He was up and sitting on the bed before I had time to think. He looked at me deeply, his eyes a mixture of lust and contempt. "I'm sorry Sir." I whispered softly to him as my eyes made a lower glance to his lap, instinctivley I knew I would be spanked. Sure enough, I was drapped across his lap and spanked soundly. His hands landed sporatically all over my bottom turning my white cheeks a bright hot pink. I squirmed and cried under Sir's punishment, but also I was getting so wet. I had been spanked before, and never had it effect me like this. Now I was dripping and turning a brighter red on my face cheeks than my ass cheeks. i hoped he hadn't noticed. Suddenly i felt his hand slip down between my cheeks, fingering my pussy and slipping a finger into my hot wet cunt. I squirmed and pushed against his hand wanting more.

Swiftly his finger slipped out and suddenly he pushed it into my anal opening, sliding it in deeply. My virginal asshole had never been breached before, and it clung tighly to his finger, my nether ring sqeezing around his large digit. It was alien and foreign to me but it didn't hurt. I knew he would eventually take my anal opening, as he had said so, but now that it was about to happen I was in shock. Pulling his finger from my tight hole, he sat me up and gave me instructions. I was to go to the kitchen, naked and ask cook for butter!? I jumped up and stared at Sir, pleading with my eyes for him to not make me go. He simply pointed toward the door and raised an eye brow. I hung my head in shame and humiliation, I walked out the door, down the hall and towards the kitchen.

Walking into the kitchen all eyes were on me as i sought out cook. "get back to work!" she shouternind as she saw me standing there looking around frightened. The others in the kitchen snapped to attention going back to their individual tasks. Cook came towards me, no look of surprise or disgust on her face, just a look of interest, as if she was used to this. "What does Sir want you to bring back with you, dear?" She asked kindly. My throat was dry from embarrassment, and I stuttered out one single word. 'B...b...butter, please." I asked finally, my cheeks burning a deep red. She nodded understandedly and reached for the butter sitting out on the table in a bowl. 'Here you go." She said matter of factly. "Thank you." I answered and walked out of the kitchen and back to Sir. Arriving at the now closed door to out sex filled room on the other side, I took a deep breath and turned the knob, slowly pushing the door open, finding Sir waiting for me on the other side.
 
Last edited:
Simone returned, carrying the bowl, and stood looking at me. She looked good, her firm proud breasts delighted me, as did the tight little blonde curls that protected her sweet tasting cunt. I had her turn around slowly, and I could see that her buttocks were still flushed from the spanking. I stroked her long hair, as I started to speak.

"Stand still Simone, while I put the butter in the sunlight by the window, to soften it. It will ease my first couple of passages into your final orifice, but after that, you will be fine with your own juices, simply because I say so."

I moved to the wall, and pulled hard on the thick cord that hung there, within a minute my manservant Joshua had entered the room.

"Take away the coverlet Joshua, and send young Mary up with a fresh one. And tell her not to tarry, or she too will feel my wrath."

I sat in my chair, and waited, Mary , a bright little 19 year old soon arrived, with the clean coverlet. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw Simone, standing naked. She stood stock still, and looked first at Simone, and then at me, and my hard cock, that I was now stroking slowly.

"You have no time to look wench, fit the cover, and be off with you. For if you displease me, I will tie you down as well, and take your back passage too, just for the fun of it."

I burst out laughing, as fled from the room, holding her skirts tight around her legs.

" You know what is happening Simone, go to the window, the bowl, and prepare yourself to accept my cock, and be fucked in both holes. DO IT, NOW."

As she started to move I spoke again.

"When it is ready, bend over the bed, with yopur arms outstretched, and only speak when I say so."
 
Abandoned

I stood in the center of the room, watching as Sir walked toward me. His eyes were soft and sensual. Gone was the deep hunger, the intensity that flashed from them hours earlier. I smiled up at him still not moving, letting him make the moves, the commands he wanted me to perform for him. He stood in front of me, looking down at me. I turned my head up to him my eyes locking with his, as the feeling of hot wantoness carressed throughout my body and setttled upon my throbbing clit. His eyes moved to my breasts, and further down to my downey covered pussy. Turning me in silence, he looked me over slowly, continuing my turn until I was facing him again.

"Stand still Simone, while I put the butter in the sunlight by the window, to soften it. It will ease my first couple of passages into your final orifice, but after that, you will be fine with your own juices, simply because I say so."


He took the bowl of butter from my hands and walked it over to the window sill placing it in the sun to melt. Turning to look me directly, he pulled on a long thick cord hanging down from the ceiling. I looked up to watch, expecting something to fall down from above. A servant entered quickly, and stood befor Sir for instructions. I blushed a deep crimson when he entered and conversed with Sir about the coverlet. The servant glanced at me and back again, taking the coverlet with him. Within minutes another servant, a young girl this time came in with another fresh coverlet. Sir instructed her to place it on the bed. She stood ramrod straight staring between Sir and I, her eyes growing wide with shock as she noticed Sir's cock hardening and growing in his hand as he strocked it slowly. Smiling at her in a dangerously playful way.
"You have no time to look wench, fit the cover, and be off with you. For if you displease me, I will tie you down as well, and take your back passage too, just for the fun of it."

Her eyes turned from shock to fear as she quickly replaced the coverlet on the bed and ran from the room. Sir laughing as she fled, slamming the door behind her. His eyes turned to me then.
"You know what is happening Simone, go to the window, the bowl, and prepare yourself to accept my cock, and be fucked in both holes. DO IT, NOW."
I nodded at his instructions and went to the window sill to retrieve the melted butter.


"When it is ready, bend over the bed, with your arms outstretched, and only speak when I say so."
Again I nodded to Sir's command. I lifted a foot up to the bench that sat under the window and dipped my fingers into the slippery warn butter. Reaching back behind me I spread a generous amount between my ass cheeks, and anal opening. Dipping my fingers in once more I scooped out the rest and wiped along my still soaking pussy. I was as wet and greasy as I was going to get. Without looking at Sir, I walked to the edge of the bed bent over it, arms stretched out wide above me and waited. Quietly.
 
She lay across the end of the bed, like a sacrificial virgin, which, in a way, she had been, and indeed was, as far as her back passage was concerned.

I moved quite slowly, savouring both the event, and the occasion, for it had been quite a while since I had used one so willing as my Simone. I passed her prone torso, and attached on of the linen straps to her wrist, then I moved around the bed, and fastened the other wrist also. My prize would not escape, until I, her Master, had taken her fully. Moving her hair aside, I turned her head, so that she could see me at the side of the bed. I stroked my throbbing cock, trying to make the moment, and the anticipation last longer, I was on fire.

"You see my cock Simone, my hard fat long cock? Well, in another minute or two, it will be buried, buried inside of you, first in your open cunt, followed by your asshole, which I Sir, will open at my leisure. As I take you, you may scream, moan, sigh, whatever you desire, for it is of no matter, nothing, nothing at all can stop me now."

With those words, I took my position, sliding my fingers in and out of my slave. First one hole, and then the other, opening her up, slowly, and resolutely. Then it was time, and I slid my cock deep into Simone, filling, and stretching her pussy, fucking it slowly, as my fingers took her ass.

I pulled out, and positioned the head of my cock, against her puckered button, as my thumbs spread her cheeks.

Then I pushed, not too hard, easing my head in, until her hole almost snapped shut upon my shaft. It felt so good, so tight, and I just held it there for a minute or two.

Then I pushed again, harder now, in, and back, a little further with each stroke, until my balls were pressed against her cheeks.

"Have you anything to say to your Master slave?"
 
Back
Top