Hot_Vanessa
Virgin
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2010
- Posts
- 29
I've always enjoyed older woman/younger man stories, and an interesting favorite for me is one where a woman has a relationship with her daughter's boyfriend. I have a personal connection to that, because I must admit that I have had a big crush on my daughter's boyfriend, who's really cute and sweet, for over a year now. Of course, I would never try to steal my daughter's boyfriend, but a girl can dream, can't she? 
Anyway, I've been trying to write a story about something like that for a while, but it's been hard for me. There are some good stories about that out there, but most of them seem to involve the slutty woman seducing the boyfriend for a one-night stand. The one I want to write is more sweet and romantic. What do you guys think, is this a good idea?
Anyway, I've been trying to write a story about something like that for a while, but it's been hard for me. There are some good stories about that out there, but most of them seem to involve the slutty woman seducing the boyfriend for a one-night stand. The one I want to write is more sweet and romantic. What do you guys think, is this a good idea?
