Afterwork Surprise (Closed for Intriguess)

flippyjohn

Virgin
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Posts
21
Kara considered herself all woman, except for one not so small part. She loved that part and would never consider surgery, but she often seduced men, and sometimes it was a large problem. Currently she was working with the new guy, and he was hot. That was the problem, she never dated at work, except when she was on a temp assignment, and then usually over a couple rounds of drinks. Men were much more pliable when drunk.

Kara was enjoying working with him and found herself wearing more and more provocative tops, especially as they worked alone together, and she could easily throw on a jacket to go out. She had gotten to point where she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples showing. He'd been flirting back, enjoying the view so to speak, but the project was drawing to a close and she was hoping he'd agree to go out for drinks tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

For two weeks the new temp had been cockteasing him -- her skirts growing shorter and necklines deeper to show more and more cleavage by the day. Kyle knew the type... with the economy in the craper it seemed like the temps were trying harder and harder to find more permanent employment. And if that meant showing a little ass to management, then so be it. Unfortunately, Kyle knew the budget wouldn't allow another full-timer, but damn did he enjoy the show! Plus, he had to admit she had performed well, so a little recognition wouldn't hurt.

After he finished closing down his workstation and gathering everything back into his briefcase, Kyle steps out into the common area to find her shuffling a few papers by the copier. He pauses while she's not looking to straighten his necktie and smooth out his charcoal slacks before approving her.

"Kara," he smiles as he steps up from behind. "Looks like another project bites the dust. Care to join me for a drink to celebrate?"
 
Kara felt her pulse racing as he beat her to the punch, asking her out for drinks first. "Sounds like a great idea," she didn't bother mentioning that she could drink men twice her size under the table when she wanted to, sometimes acting tipsy was more productive than being tipsy. She wanted Kyle in the best and worst way, and now that the project had closed she could make her move without any risk of retaliation.

She slipped her jacket on, still showing off a stretch of well toned leg, and picked up her purse. "Shall we both drive?" she asked, attempting to be casual as she ran her tongue along her lips.
 
"I can drive us both, it's no problem swinging back here and dropping you off," he answered with a smile and froze a little at the sight of her tongue gliding across her lips. Of course judging by the way Kara had been working her charms these last few days, he felt it was just as likely he'd be taking her back to his place later.

The walk down to the garage was mostly uneventful -- polite nods and 'goodnights' to co-workers as they passed. He fished his keys out as they approached his SUV and held the passenger side door open for Kara as she climbed in and deeply inhaled her perfume as she glided past. "Longshots alright with you?" he asked referring to a nightclub about two blocks away.
 
"Nice and close," she was nervous excited. She knew she was a beautiful woman, and she was very convincing when she wanted to be, but it was tricky, like hypnotism, men were willing to do things they were already somewhat willing to do. She simply hoped he was willing.

She clicked her seat belt in place, feeling her pulse racing as they drove the all too short two blocks. There would be some people they both knew there, it was nice public, and the drinks weren't overpriced or watered down like some places.
 
The drive to Longshots was spent mostly making small talk about the project they had just finished, and Kyle trying his best to keep his eyes on the road and not his passenger's cleavage. Once at the bar, he guides her in and selects one of the more secluded tables so they could talk without having to talk over the music or more rowdy locals who frequented the place.

"Maker's Mark and whatever the lady desires," he offers to a waitress as he holds out a chair for Kara. "You know, we've been working so close lately, but I don't think we ever had a moment of peace to just talk," Kyle chuckles lightly as he takes his seat. "Are you from the city, Kara?"
 
"Something dark and red preferably a stout," she casually commented figuring a beer was a good idea. Beer would just make her feel warm and tingle, anything else had little to no affect on her. "Nope I'm a country girl," she recalled the fun times bon fires, skinny dipping, horse back riding. Having sex for the first time out in the middle of no where in the middle of the day.

She lived in town now, and hit the gym to keep her body in shape, and the temp work filled her time. "What about you, I'm guessing you are a city boy," she ran her tongue slowly along her lower lip. Kara was slowly undressing him in her mind, debating what he was wearing under his suit.
 
"Born and raised," he smiled in reply. "Even went to college at Empire, so I've never really lived anywhere else." Again Kara glided her tongue across her lips and Kyle had to struggle to keep his focus. "So what brought a country girl like you to the big city?" he asked casually, hoping his attempt at fishing wasn't too blunt. "Work or your boyfriend?"
 
"Work," she said with a smile, "I took a temp job during my first semester of college and when money got tight, work grew, so I was able to drop out and go full time." College had been a little bit of a drag. Kara was extremely bright and had found the required courses boring, the best thing about college had been the co-eds. Sweet young innocent things, and curious adventuresome people. She liked dating college kids more than being one.

She smiled at his query about her love life, "Girl friend?" she queried back.
 
"Just the job," Kyle chuckled. He had been with the company for the last ten years, ever since he graduated from Empire, and had been so focused on 'climbing the ladder' he never really bothered with a love life. A date here, one-night-stand there, of course. But he always figured he could worry about romance and a family after he was made a full partner and had his name added the the letterhead.

"No boyfriend? That's almost criminal," he said in disbelief and tossed back his drink. "None of us city boys measure up or do you just like the single life?"
 
"Well the college guys are fine for a fling, but I'm not a fan of clingy, and most older guys tend to be a bit possessive." She paused taking a drink, "Women get jealous." Kara said it smoothly, taking a moment to eye the waitress's fine ass clad in a tight pair of jeans. "I suppose my relationships have been as temporary as work for me."

She licked her lips again, deliberately dropping her gaze as if she could see his crotch through the table.
 
"That's ... interesting," Kyle mused as he listened to her almost purring replay and her glance to the waitress' ass. He felt a little twinge beneath his slacks as his mind wandered and leaned forward in his seat. "You know, Kara... I'm more than a little disappointed that our project is over and I'm no longer going to have the pleasure of you around the office. But I have to admit I've had a certain... longing to see more of you. That, of course, would have been against company policy while you were temping with us, but now..."

His voice trailed off suggestively as he steeled himself. "Now, there's no protocol in the way of just asking what I've wanted to for a while now. Would you like to come back to my place, Kara? Where we could continue this little chat... more comfortably?"
 
"And more privately?" she added. Kara took a moment to slip one high heeled shoe off and casually run it up his leg, feeling them part as her foot advanced, feeling his desire stirring, she nodded with agreement, slowly sliding her foot back down and into her shoe.

"I think that is a grand idea."
 
Kyle practically leered, confident this would be a night to remember as Kara's foot glided seductively up and down his leg. He felt himself swell slightly, but not near enough to cause a scene when he stands and offers his hand to her. A few bills are tossed to the table to cover the drinks and tips before he wraps his arm around the woman's waist and guides her from the bar.

"We can walk... my place isn't far," he tells her with a nod of his head towards a high-rise building on the corner.

Kyle allowed his hands to roam a bit during their brief walk, pushing her silky hair aside so he could admire her smile before sliding down her spine to cup her ass in his palm.

Once in his apartment, Kyle slips off his jacket and loosens his tie before resting back on a plush couch. "Help yourself to another drink," he says with a nod towards a cabinet.
 
Kara poured herself a glass of Sprite on ice, the bubbles allowing it to look more like a drink that just plain ice water. She had left her jacket at the door, her scandalous top showing plenty under the bright lighting. "Can I mix you something?" her short dark skirt was just long enough to be considered decent, and just tight enough to reveal she was wearing a thong.

She glanced around wondering which was his bedroom was, even as she considered the top three places where they could get intimate without opening a door.
 
"Just fix me another of whatever you're having," Kyle called back and undid the top button of his shirt.

Kyle's apartment would be considered nice, but hardly extravagant for the city. All-white furniture with a very contemporary design arranged around a flat-screen television and fireplace. The entire wall of the living room opposite the entry was one long window overlooking the city's portside. Adjacent to the fireplace was a squat hall leading to a guest bath and the master bedroom and behind where Kyle currently lounged was an open dining area and full kitchen.
 
She looked at her choices in clear alcohol and opted for vodka, something strong enough to loosen him up, but not so strong as to interfere with his ability to consent and participate. Kara handed him the glass, taking a slow sip of her own, and then folding her body onto the couch beside him.

Her tits were aching, each beat of her heart sending blood into the swollen nubs, reminding her they were wanting more than the almost painfully soft caress of her blouse. "I don't suppose you entertain often with white furniture," her own place was smaller, but more of a cozy classic style, antique pieces mixed with sturdy modern pieces.
 
"Thanks." Kyle accepted the drink and raised it to his lips as Kara slipped into the sofa next to him.

"I don't suppose you entertain often with white furniture."

"Not nearly as often as I'd like," Kyle smiled and drew another sip of his vodka. "Long hours at the office usually get in the way of being social." His arm wrapped around her shoulder, brushing aside her silky hair and encouraging her to curl her body against his.

"Tell me, Kara -- purely out of curiosity," he prompted while admiring the sight of her hard little nipples pushing out against her blouse and enjoying another numbing sip of his drink. "In the bar I told you I wasn't seeing anyone. But what if I had told you I had a girlfriend ... or even a wife? Would that have stopped you from being here now?"
 
"If I had known it from beginning, probably not. I'm not a big fan of lying when it comes to things like that. It's not like I didn't ask and it's a lie of omission, and since you know I've dated women I would probably have wanted to meet her."

"Plus I'd like to think that I've gotten to know you while we worked and you never mentioned another woman." She curled up against him, kissing his exposed neck, "Though I suppose I could forgive one lie since I'm not an open book."

This was problematic, since she hadn't exactly revealed that she was more than just a hot looking woman. This could go horribly wrong, but there was no reward without a risk.
 
"I think you may misunderstand," Kyle chuckled while raking his fingers through Kara's mane and cradling her face as she teased and suckled against his neck. "There's no girlfriend, no wife, no lie... of omission or otherwise. I was simply curious to know if that sort of thing mattered to you."

With his fingers entwined in her hair, he urged her head back and pressed his lips to hers, kissing her fully. "Although the thought of sharing you with another woman -- that waitress back at the bar, for example -- does have it's appeal," he told her as their mouths parted, the heat of her breath caressing his lips and sending a chill down his spine.

After one quick toss to finish his drink, Kyle rests the empty cup on the coffee table and returns his attention back to Kara -- once more tasting her lips as one slipped under her blouse and the other began to press up her exposed thigh.
 
"Good," she couldn't say much she was so involved with kissing him, and almost let his hand go too far on her thigh. "Kyle," she moaned pleading for a moment to speak as things were getting heated up. "I need to say something," she groaned, his mouth felt so good and she could only imagine at this point how his mouth might feel on the rest of her body.

"I'm not like other girls you've dated," she managed to gasp when his lips traveled down her neck. Then it was too late, his hand had traveled far enough to discover who and what she was. She waited for him to stop, withdraw, stagger off cursing, while she hoped he would just keep going.
 
"I'm not like other girls you've dated."

"I know," he grinned against the nape of her smooth neck and planted another kiss. "You're--" he was about to say sexy, but froze in his place. While his right hand had found her full breast, hard little nipple pressed between thumb and forefinger, his left had wandered up her thigh and over the crotch of her panties where it rested on a rather unexpected mound.

"Wha~~" he mumbled and drew his face away from hers, his face a mask of confusion. His hand, unseen beneath Kara's skirt, traced the shape between his fingers and closed his grip around her panty-covered flesh with a slight squeeze as if testing.

"You're... you're..." he mumbled and really didn't know how to finish the thought.
 
She just nodded, "I wanted to tell you, but it's not something that comes up in casual conversation, you know Hello my name is Kara, and by the way I have a fully functioning dick."

She licked her lips nervous and excited, after all he hadn't pulled away, in fact he was caressing the swollen length, as if he was even more turned on by her now. "I'm okay if you just want me to suck you off," she gave him the 'and I'd eat you all up' look.
 
Kyle's mind was running in about a hundred directions at once as he tried to process the reality of the moment. Kara was without question the sexiest creature to enter his life in years, if not ever, and ten seconds ago he'd proclaim himself the luckiest man alive to have her here with him. Why should that change now?

Well, because Kara has a dick, that's why the half of his brain not floating in vodka and hormones shouted back.

"I'm okay if you just want me to suck you off."

"Yeah, I guess that'd be okay," he said and tried to reason that everything above her waist was still fair game. He opened his mouth again, about to ask her a question, then thinks better of it and traps his mouth shut.
 
Kara removed her lacy top, revealing her full firm breasts, the dark nipples proudly hard. "You sound," she paused considering her words carefully, "Dissapointed?" she undid his belt, letting the zipper slide down with a soft hissing sound, carefully releasing his cock. "I want you Kyle, at first I just wanted to see, feel, and taste what was in your pants." She knelt between his legs her breasts pressing agaisnt his legs. "In the last two weeks I've gotten to know you and like you, and I want so much more than to just taste you." Her tongue traced lightly over the tip of his cock. She was glad that she couldn't tell whether it was alcohol or his mind that had kept his cock from surging to life. Kara also loved that it took a little effort to pump him up, that way she knew it was her mouth turning him on.

Kara slowly kissed the tip before taking him into her warm wet mouth, her tongue dancing and flicking, swirling and sliding around the shaft, treating it as if it was a tongue she was french kissing, sucking and teasing the firm flesh as her mouth took in more of him.
 
Kyle took a sharp breath, his hips sliding closer to the edge of the sofa.

"Not disappointed... not exactly," he told her and raked his fingers through her hair, pushing her silky mane aside so he could watch as her tongue began to dance across his cockhead. He closed his eyes and felt his flesh respond to her oral artistry and begin to slowly swell.

"Ah, fuck..." he groaned as she drew him into her mouth, half from pleasure and half from his reason beginning to slip. "I wanted you too, Kara. But work and..." his voice and mind trailed off again. He wanted to tell her had bad he wanted to fuck her -- how often he fantasized of bending her over the edge of his desk, tossing that tiny little skirt she always liked to wear at the office over the small of her back and fuck her pussy til she screamed. But that was the problem now...

"Just a bit surprised is all. I've never been with a...." he half-gasped, half-moaned as her tongue lapped his head and the precum seeping there. "Never been with a ... woman quite like you."
 
Back
Top