AI: Profile Pages Thread

WriteWithMe

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Posts
315
DO NOT POST ANYTHING EXCEPT PROFILES IN THIS THREAD UNLESS REQUESTED​

(This thread is for Player Profiles only; if you have questions,
comments, or collaborative ideas, PLEASE PM the Host or appropriate Player.)
​

AI: Absolute Insaniac​
 
Griffen Dent - medical researcher

25 yrs old and newly qualified - joined the trip to study the effects of space travel and cryo on humans and livestock. Has a small stock of animals in the lab area. Parents were rich and wanted a lawyer but Griffen was intelligent enough to persuade them he should be a doctor,gained his phd early - as a result of his intelligence and benefits of a rich family. He is unfortunately unsure of the world outside of his studies and nervous of women.....

http://www.google.co.uk/m/search?si...&aqi=&fkt=&fsdt=&htf=&his=&q=young+doctor#i=3
 
PLAYER PROFILE PAGE​

NOTES:
*** Only fill in what you want to and/or what is applicable to either yourself or your Character.
*** Remember: You can ALWAYS go back and edit your own PPP. (That's why you are filling this out, no me.)
*** As you complete the PPP, delete all of the explanatory text. When finished, the only text that should remain are the questions and your answers.

(Don't panic if you delete a heading or some of your answers; you can put them back in now or later.) :)

This is how I would like PPPs done, so that every Player's PPP is the same.
(I'm a little anal about this issue. In a multi-player SRP -- particularly for those of us involved in two or more -- it can become difficult and time consuming to attempt to remember all the details about the other Players and their Characters, which makes collaboration more difficult and less enjoyable.)

HOW TO COMPLETE THE PPP
1. "Block and copy" the entire PPP
2. Select a "Post Reply" link at either top or bottom left.
3. Paste the copied PPP into the text box.
4. Title your reply with your Character Name. (Piece of advice: select an easy to remember and type name; MUST BE OF AT LEAST 4 letters, (first and last combined) or the Host and other Players will not be able to find your character with the "search" function. Lit requires at least 4 letters to conduct a search.)
5. Answer the headings; delete the superfluous bullshit either as you go or later.
6. Preview your changes as often as you like. When finished, pat yourself on the back for being able to follow my amateurish attempt aT creating a Player Profile Page.
7. To post your profile, select "Save Changes" at bottom. You can always go back into your own profile and edit ... immediately, tomorrow, whenever.
8. Let me know you have posted in a PM -- I am WriteWithMe -- so that I can pat MYself on the back for having at least one person who understood me.


WRITER INFORMATION:​

NOT Character Information. This is what you WANT to tell us about you. Do NOT include any personal information that you don't want the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD to know! AND YES ... you have to do a PPP for EVERY Character that you want to call your own. If you need, "block and copy" the "Writer Information" and insert into your second, third, etc,. PPPs.)

LITEROTICA SCREEN NAME:


NAME YOU WANT TO USE IN PMs AND OOCs (if different):


YOUR LOCATION: (Region/Country/State is adequate):
(Why do we care? See "Time You Are Typically On Literotica" below.)



TIME YOU ARE TYPICALLY ON LITEROTICA: (Generally Speaking)
(Your local times; I think we are all smart enough to convert that to our own local times; no need for messing with GMT
(Why do we care? To aid other Writers in knowing when you are "typically" on Literotica to post and/or collaborate.)




CHARACTER PROFILE:​

PLEASE DO NOT create Characters -- whether PC or NPC -- without first PMing me. (Why? Because I said please. Ask if you need to; I have a reason ... please. )



NAME:


AGE:
Put an approximate if you aren't ready to commit, like "mid30s" or "looks 22"
"50-65; gray and seems to be experienced with the world".
Imagine your Character asking you "How old do you think I am?" after you yourself had a 10 minute conversation with him/her. What would you answer?


GENDER:


SEXUAL ORIENTATION AND "IDIOSYNCRASIES":
I find it easier to use short lines... such as:
Heterosexual.
Bi-Curious. Just wants to know if I can do it.
Is disgusted by people who (what ever what ever).
(This is easier to read than one long paragraph, isn't it.


PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
If you have a Pic you want to use, place a link here. DO NOT PASTE A PIC; just a link to one.
If you don't know how, ask.
Then, all you have to do is fill in the specifics the pic doesn't explain, typically ...
"Height", "Weight" (if you want to tell),
"Walks with a limp; left leg", "Missing left Thumb" ... what ever!
Don't list your dick size; it should be in your pants.
Breasts, however ... approximate. (What would someone guess you to be.
I don't advise the use of a pic of yourself. Remember the "whole world is watching" thing?)



BIRTHPLACE/OTHER "LOCATION" INFORMATION:
Something like:
Born New York; raised Mars Colony but ask first about non-earth info ... please;you are creating story that effects everyone, and that needs a PM to host.
20 years traveling world in military
Leave specific military details for below
Remember to reserve some mystery:


HERITAGE/RACE/ETHNICITY/LANGUAGE INFO:
White/Hispanic/Lithuanian what ever
Native Russian-speaker with heavy accent, but speaks English/French fluently as well.
etc.

EMPLOYMENT/ MILITARY SERVICE/ EDUCATION/ LIFE EXPERIENCES/ etc.
Dock worker, doctor, crime boss
20 years Army, traveled the world (being vague offers later options.)
If your have posted conversations about your travels to other characters and you feel others were likely to have remembered, put it here. If however, your Character was having sex and mumbled "I did this once in Tokyo, then the other Writers aren't likely to know that ... unless your lover immediately went out and blabbed it, right? Common sense; think real world in this imaginary one.


EXPERIENCE/ EFFECTS/ RELEVANT HAPPENINGS/ etc.



BASIC DETAILS OF INTERACTIONS ON BOARD THALIA:
For example: Have you had an affair? Did you kill someone?
Have you made specific statements that affect future postings that either we should know or you are afraid you'll forget?
Anything you feel other Writers should know to enhance their own story lines and/or collaboration opportunities with you.)
NOTE: If you want other Writers/Readers to read the specific posts in which this information was "revealed", you can include links to specific post numbers.
(If you don't know how, PM me or another Frequent Writer.)


YOUR COLLABORATIVE DESIRES:
DO YOU WANT TO COLLABORATE WITH OTHERS?
A simple yes or no will suffice, but if you want to give details, feel free.
If you want to collaborate, but wish to choose with whom yourself and not be approached, say so or simply say you don't want to collaborate, and go "shopping" for your own collaborators.
Not everyone here wants to collaborate; some just want to write their own stories, and that is perfectly fine!!!
(DO NOT APPROACH OTHER WRITERS FOR COLLABORATION IF THEY HAVE ANSWERED "NO")


DO YOU WANT TO COLLABORATE IN SEXUALLY BASED SITUATIONS?
Same comments as above. Be honest, or you won't have fun here.
If you don't want to participate in "sexual" writing, say so; if you have limits, say so.
If you want other Writers to see examples of how and what you are willing to write, you can place a link to one of your postings here in your PPP.
If you don't know how, PM and I will explain.



OTHER THINGS I HAVE NOT THOUGHT OF; FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS YOURSELF:
Be as detailed and long winded as you want to be -- I am.
But remember, people get bored quickly with d-r-a-w-n ... o-u-t ... p-o-s-t-s.
Use short sections -- not "War and Peace" -- as I have here.
It's easier to read if you create this way ... don't you think?
 
Last edited:
Bob Payton -- Electrician Mate 1st Class

WRITER INFORMATION:
LITEROTICA SCREEN NAME:

WriteWithMe

NAME YOU WANT TO USE :
Tony

YOUR LOCATION:
Oregon, US

TIME YOU ARE TYPICALLY ON LITEROTICA:
Currently, can be anytime.

CHARACTER PROFILE:
NAME:
Bob Payton

AGE:
30-ish

GENDER:
Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION AND "IDIOSYNCRASIES":
Hetero (so far; we'll see what MeThalia has in mind).

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Pic coming

BIRTHPLACE/OTHER "LOCATION" INFORMATION:
TBA

HERITAGE/RACE/ETHNICITY/LANGUAGE INFO:
White; more to be announced

EMPLOYMENT/ MILITARY SERVICE/ EDUCATION/ LIFE EXPERIENCES/ etc.
TBA

EXPERIENCE/ EFFECTS/ RELEVANT HAPPENINGS/ etc.
TBA

BASIC DETAILS OF INTERACTIONS ON BOARD THALIA:
TBA

YOUR COLLABORATIVE DESIRES:
DO YOU WANT TO COLLABORATE WITH OTHERS?
By all means.

DO YOU WANT TO COLLABORATE IN SEXUALLY BASED SITUATIONS?
YES ... BUT ... I write "erotica", not "porn".
Know what the difference is? "Erotica is a little bit of sex with a whole lot of story; porn is a whole lot of sex with a little bit of story.
I am not into "cunt" this and "fat hairy dick" that and "juicy juices flowing down my face".
I am not interested in "Hustler"--type collaboration
Also, once my characters have had sex with another character, the descriptions of future sex with that character tend to lessen (unless, as with MeThalia, she is pushing "me" into new arenas for her viewing pleasure); they roll with the plot, rather than just repeat the same of "fuck, fuck, fuck" over and over.
If there isn't a plot reason for the sex, think "abstinence".
Will soon post links here to some of my "sexual" writing.

OTHER THINGS I HAVE NOT THOUGHT OF; FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS YOURSELF:
TBA
 
Last edited:
"Rose" -- Currently suffering from selective amnesia

WRITER INFORMATION:
LITEROTICA SCREEN NAME:
HaremFaery

NAME YOU WANT TO USE :
HaremFaery, Harem, HF. Whatever. I also answer to Jez

YOUR LOCATION:
MidAtlantic, US

TIME YOU ARE TYPICALLY ON LITEROTICA:
Usually nights and weekends, but can sometimes fit in a post during weekdays. I'm generally a nightowl as well, so I am usually around til 1am.

CHARACTER PROFILE:

NAME:
"Rose"

AGE:
early twenties

GENDER:
Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION AND "IDIOSYNCRASIES":
Hetero (so far; we'll see what MeThalia has in mind). Currently in a Damsel in Distress fantasy courtesy of MeThalia.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Pic coming
Auburn haired, creamy skin, one the short side 5'3" to 5-4" about 115 lbs. 36C, a nice handful. Has a distinctive rose tattoo from left mid thigh curving up and around to her back.


BIRTHPLACE/OTHER "LOCATION" INFORMATION:
Earth, I think

HERITAGE/RACE/ETHNICITY/LANGUAGE INFO:
White; probably of Irish extraction from her coloring.

EMPLOYMENT/ MILITARY SERVICE/ EDUCATION/ LIFE EXPERIENCES/ etc.
Currently suffering from amnesia, but she is a colonist, probably a farmer, maybe an undergrad degree in Botany.

EXPERIENCE/ EFFECTS/ RELEVANT HAPPENINGS/ etc.
Currently suffering from amnesia.
One of MeThalia's earliest experiments. She is suffering from selective amnesia. Her libido has been greatly enhanced. Currently has a damsel in distress fantasy implanted in her thoughts. Probably has a bit of a temper when not being manipulated by MeThalia.


BASIC DETAILS OF INTERACTIONS ON BOARD THALIA:
recently met Payton

YOUR COLLABORATIVE DESIRES:
DO YOU WANT TO COLLABORATE WITH OTHERS?
Oh please ye, I write better with a partner.

DO YOU WANT TO COLLABORATE IN SEXUALLY BASED SITUATIONS?
Sure, no problem. It's why I joined Lit in the first place. I got tired of having to fade to black in RPs where the chars hit it off.

I like a plot, so my char has a reason to be having sex. I like to keep my chars in character. So for instance a feisty girl is not going to take being ordered around lightly and won't go all submissive just because a guy wants her to be that way. MeThalia is another matter.

My chars aren't me and say and do things that I would never do. So don't assume if my chars are into it that I am as well. If it fits with the plot and char I've developed...I'll go for it. If I get really uncomfortable I'll PM and say so.


OTHER THINGS I HAVE NOT THOUGHT OF; FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS YOURSELF:

I've written male and female chars, gay and straight and bi. I like to write. I love to RP.

If I did any formatting incorrectly, forgive, I'll clean this up later, I just ahd some time and wanted to get this posted.
 
Aura Serenity Meyers

Writer Informaion:​
LITEROTICA SCREEN NAME:
Hells_Fury

NAME YOU WANT TO USE :
Jess

YOUR LOCATION:
Virginia

TIME YOU ARE TYPICALLY ON LITEROTICA:
Sporadically

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Character Informaion:​

Basic Information:
Name: Aura Serenity Meyers
Age: 23
Days Asleep:125
Days Awake:1
Date Woken:125
Current Date:211

Appearance:
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'3
Weight: 120
Aura1
Aura2
Aura3
Aura4

SEXUAL ORIENTATION AND "IDIOSYNCRASIES":
Straight

Job (Reason for being on board):
Computer Technician
Computer Programmer
Agricultural Specialist

Relationships:
Currently Single
No Kids
Parents Deceased


BIRTHPLACE/OTHER "LOCATION" INFORMATION:
Earth

HERITAGE/RACE/ETHNICITY/LANGUAGE INFO:
Speaks English
Italian, Mexican, …..

Demeanor:
Aura is a very sweet and kind individual. Locked away in her subconscious is a whole different woman waiting for the chance to come out and play. Never being married and starting a family she feels as if she is missing something in her life. Aura is a highly intelligent woman. She is shy when you first meet her but as you get to know her you realize the incredible person that she is. She can hang with the guys and relax or go shopping with the girls, but 90% of her time is spent working. Her job as a computer tech and programmer is what she is in love with. Having no man to draw her attention away from it she puts all of her energy into what has become her passion in life.

EXPERIENCE/ EFFECTS/ RELEVANT HAPPENINGS/ etc.
Works for MeThalia
Has a private room, with showers
Being set up on blind date

BASIC DETAILS OF INTERACTIONS ON BOARD THALIA:
N/A

YOUR COLLABORATIVE DESIRES:
DO YOU WANT TO COLLABORATE WITH OTHERS?

Yes

DO YOU WANT TO COLLABORATE IN SEXUALLY BASED SITUATIONS?
Yes

OTHER THINGS I HAVE NOT THOUGHT OF; FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS YOURSELF:
N/A
 
Back
Top