All in all

Angel

"Good Lawd" I muttered as I felt him move from the womb to the cunt and the way that it felt was pleasant. When I opened my eyes I was stroking his cheek gently.

It felt nice to be touched so softly, like being petted. I pushed his back hoping that we would roll again and while my knees rest on his sides. Where I could ride him more as I felt the twinges from the cuntal muscles that were tightening on his cock.
 
Gil:

"Yes my helpless and naked Southern Belle and wanton slave? What was that for?" he asks with a twinkle in his eyes as he holds you and rolls once again so you're now on top breasts flattened between you cock still buried in your vagina.
 
Angel

With the look of angelic innocence and a smile that makes the devils run for cover I reply "Why to be in charge for a moment or two."
 
Gil:

He chuckles, "No, no Angel. I meant what was the, "Good Lawd!" for not why did you want to roll over.
 
Angel

My eyes widen as I give an impish grin, "Cause it felt good"

Then I started to rock myself on his cock that was still in my throbbing and constricting cunt.
 
Gil:

"Wahl I'm danged glad ta heah that. Ah'd hate ta think Ah didn't please 'n give y'all pleasure missy," and he laughs softly.

When you begin to move on his cock his face adopts a stern expression, with a twinkle in his blue eyes," Is that what the Slave Master paid all of those Gold Pieces for houri?"
"Up and dance a slave's dance, like you did for the buyers, on your Master's cock before you feel the lash."
 
Angel

"nahuh, that was yesterday and today is a new day. I wonder where the adventure goes from here?"

Sitting upright and shifting my hips while I ride on the cock that is feeling good in all the right spots making a figure eight over his cock.
 
Gil:

"Angel you weren't out that long. It's still the same night, our first after playing tourist."

"Ahhhhhhh yessss dance on my liak that wench," he says as his hands fill with swaying breasts to knead and squeeze and nipples to rub his palms over at the same time.
 
Angel

"It felt like I had slept all night." I confessed as I kept moving my hips while rocking up and down on his cock.

"Hmmm if John Wayne is going to be traveling with us I had best find that saloon gal outfit"
 
Gil:

His hips moving to thrust up into and against you as you move on him, chuckling, " Well good thing I didn't make a living doing imitations. That was my southern accent not the Duke."
 
Angel

"It was!" Blushing from my mistake since I had thought he caught that info from the profile information ... well it was a pleasant surprise just the same
 
Gil:

"Well it was supposed to be at least," he laughs as he gives your breasts a squeeze and little twist from side to side at the same time.
 
Angel

"Soooo does this mean that I am traveling with a kinky devil too." Smiling broadly as I keep my pace and shifting into that figure eight on his cock still rocking back and forth.

I felt so good that I hadn't noticed the juices that were streaming over his cock.
 
Gil:

"I suppose that depends on what you, personally, call kinky.
"I have three things I'll never do. First no children in any way, shape or form. Second, no scat play ever. Third, I may and very likely will hurt you, I call it erotic pain, but I'll Never, Ever harm you intentionally."

"Sooo I guess you'd better define what you call kinky as I probably fit the mould, other than those three things that is."
 
Angel

I made a face of disgust when he mentioned scat, yet I couldn't imagine how there could be a good pain other then punching a wall board to get an agressive temper back in check after three hours of Divorce court.

"Hurt me?" I listened to his words first but was startled by that admission.

I paused and held very still I had stopped rocking and was holding his cock in my cunt by the tightening keigers. I looked into his face very seriously. "Kinky as in the way we have screwed and how this feels in me. The idea that our picture moments will most likely bring us right back to the mad mindblowing fucking that we have had together so far. To me that is very kinky. I have some hangups and I'll admit that I can be shy as well as a Bitch when the time of the month rolls around. Yet you opened me to a part of myself that I really wasn't sure that I had. But you are very kinky in the sex department."

I busted out laughing when my stomache started to rumble .
 
Gil:

"Yes hurt you Angel. As an example spank you and arouse you all at the same time. One hand spanks and the other fondles, caressses and teases or perhaps spanks and then caresses, etc.
"A simple example but one easy to envison and imagine.
"Or this is another more graphic example.

His fingers and thumbs close on both nipples and give them a hard pinch then let go and their rubbed lightly by his palms.

"Pleasure and pain, pain and pleasure two sides of the same coin Angel."

He laughs with you and looks up at your questioningly.
 
Angel

Had to admit that he had indeed given me a good example. Having gotten several spankings in my wild youth.

"So what must this slave do to get some food then." My eyes were sparkling as the hint of mischeif was written on my face
 
Gil:

"Well my slave you can assure your Master that you will instantly and immediately obey his every wish and command for the rest of the night...longer if you wish of course.
"If you'll do that your thoughty and benevolent Master just may choose your attire and take his luscious slave out to dine this evening and show her off to the poor souls who don't own a slave that could compare to mine."

His tone of voice in half joking, half serious and his blue eyes dance with mischief and something else you may have never seen before.
 
Angel

I immediately bowed on his chest letting my breasts rub his nipples, "Oh yes my Master" I shifted my weight and tightened on his cock still inside my sopping wet cunt. "I shall be a very obedient slave for my Master, I chose not to draw myself to harsh modes of disipline."

I then groaned as my belly grumbled louder. I had to laugh as it was getting comical yet I was wanting to finish my cock dance too, well damn.
 
Gil:

"Up my slave and take yourself to the bathroom. We shall shower then I will select your attire for the night's revel slave. Attire that suits me and leaves you available to me at any time, at any place I choose to touch what is mine."

That same tone of voice but a hint more serious this time as he strokes your hair as you lay on him. Then joins you laughing.
 
Angel

I groaned having to give up that filled feeling. Yet the night was indeed young and the warmth of the water was very welcome.

We showered lavishly scrubbing one another, which made me really want to go back to his bed.

Once drying off he was looking into the closet and several outfits would be good choices and the way they fit would be alluring enough. I wondered which he would choose the pink, the blue, the black or the red.

(see e-mail for pictures)
 
Gil:

He selects the red dress with thigh high stockings, heels, the bra he gave you earlier in the day, minus it's shoulder straps, as it's supposed to work either way, and no panties at all of any type.
 
Angel

After drying completely off I dressed and after some serious hair brushing I was ready to go and had a smile in a half for the ones that would most likely stare at us.
 
Gil:

He's dressed in loose fitting chinos sans underwear, sandals and a loose, comfortable button up shirt when you come into the living room area of the motorhome.

"Mmmmm, you're lovely my slave," he smiles, "now turn and lift the back for me and then turn and lift the front flap of your skirt so I can see how well it looks that way too.
"Then take a seat for a moment across from me and let me see how it looks on you with your legs apart and the flap at your waist Angel."
 
Back
Top