nassauguy_2001
Virgin
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2003
- Posts
- 1,051
I think I posted this before, but here goes. As a single man in my late 30's, I answered an ad for me to meet a couple and seduce his wife with his consent. He and I spoke on the phone about all the details and shared many photos of all three of us, so there would be no misunderstandings.
On the appointed evening I arrived at the location and took a spot standing at the bar. About 25 minutes later they arrived and he nudged her into a tight spot next to me. She was wearing a bright red top showing lots of her mid sized cleavage, and a pair of skin tight black tights and heels. I apologized for the tight quarters and let her move into my spot to order their drinks. I was basically standing behind her, pressing into her as the bar area was now crowded. She got their drinks and made no effort to move other then now facing outward towards her hubby, who was now behind me. We made small talk all three of us, and soon it was time for another round. As I reached into my front pocket for my wallet, "forgetting" that I had a tab open I made contact with her thigh, right next to her pussy.
Once I fake retrieved my wallet, I returned my hand to the same spot and she seemed to lean in even closer than before. I slowly stated to move my fingers and massage her thigh lightly. I sensed no pullback so I let my fingers continue to creep closer to her pussy. I increased the pressure so there could be no mistake that I was rubbing her and getting closer to her pussy. There was no break in the conversation, the three of us carried on like old friends.
After these drinks were due for a refill, she excused herself to "powder her nose" As she turned sideways to push past me, I got my full hand on her mound, squeezing lightly, but not to be mistaken at all. She looked directly at me and smiled. Once she had left, hubby leaned to me and said let's have one more round and then he would suggest retiring to their home for a nightcap. No argument from me! I ordered another round and closed my check.
When she returned I made room for her between myself and her hubby. As I swiveled to get and hand them their drinks, I made sure to push against her as so she could feel my now rock hard cock pressing against her tights. She turned and gave me a sweet smile, knowing exactly what I was doing. We chatted and finished our drinks when hubby suggested a nightcap at their home. She said Damm right even before I could say anything, She said we could have that nightcap while relaxing in their hot tub, and I sheepishly admitted that I didn't have a swimsuit with me. She just smiled at me and never said a word.
I followed them home and we all got settled in the living room while hubby opened a bottle of Red wine. I complimented him on the vintage and we compared notes on our wine tastes. She excused herself to get 'more comfortable' When she returned to the living room she was in a soft pink Chemise with no panties on, so to me she was basically nude. I could see her neatly trimmed bush. She sat between hubby and I on their large couch. We all raised a glass of wine and toasted to new friends.
The conversation flowed smoothly as if we had been friends for years. Two bottles of wine later she decided it was time to visit the hot tub. As she stood up, she wobbled and hubby grabbed her arm before she could fall. She pitched over and puked all over their coffee table...
Talk about a buzz kill, that was it for sure. I helped him guide her back to the couch as he went into the kitchen to get a glass of water and some towels to clean her up. I offered to help get her settled in, and he said maybe it was just best that I leave.
I thanked him for the opportunity, and never heard from him again.
On the appointed evening I arrived at the location and took a spot standing at the bar. About 25 minutes later they arrived and he nudged her into a tight spot next to me. She was wearing a bright red top showing lots of her mid sized cleavage, and a pair of skin tight black tights and heels. I apologized for the tight quarters and let her move into my spot to order their drinks. I was basically standing behind her, pressing into her as the bar area was now crowded. She got their drinks and made no effort to move other then now facing outward towards her hubby, who was now behind me. We made small talk all three of us, and soon it was time for another round. As I reached into my front pocket for my wallet, "forgetting" that I had a tab open I made contact with her thigh, right next to her pussy.
Once I fake retrieved my wallet, I returned my hand to the same spot and she seemed to lean in even closer than before. I slowly stated to move my fingers and massage her thigh lightly. I sensed no pullback so I let my fingers continue to creep closer to her pussy. I increased the pressure so there could be no mistake that I was rubbing her and getting closer to her pussy. There was no break in the conversation, the three of us carried on like old friends.
After these drinks were due for a refill, she excused herself to "powder her nose" As she turned sideways to push past me, I got my full hand on her mound, squeezing lightly, but not to be mistaken at all. She looked directly at me and smiled. Once she had left, hubby leaned to me and said let's have one more round and then he would suggest retiring to their home for a nightcap. No argument from me! I ordered another round and closed my check.
When she returned I made room for her between myself and her hubby. As I swiveled to get and hand them their drinks, I made sure to push against her as so she could feel my now rock hard cock pressing against her tights. She turned and gave me a sweet smile, knowing exactly what I was doing. We chatted and finished our drinks when hubby suggested a nightcap at their home. She said Damm right even before I could say anything, She said we could have that nightcap while relaxing in their hot tub, and I sheepishly admitted that I didn't have a swimsuit with me. She just smiled at me and never said a word.
I followed them home and we all got settled in the living room while hubby opened a bottle of Red wine. I complimented him on the vintage and we compared notes on our wine tastes. She excused herself to get 'more comfortable' When she returned to the living room she was in a soft pink Chemise with no panties on, so to me she was basically nude. I could see her neatly trimmed bush. She sat between hubby and I on their large couch. We all raised a glass of wine and toasted to new friends.
The conversation flowed smoothly as if we had been friends for years. Two bottles of wine later she decided it was time to visit the hot tub. As she stood up, she wobbled and hubby grabbed her arm before she could fall. She pitched over and puked all over their coffee table...
Talk about a buzz kill, that was it for sure. I helped him guide her back to the couch as he went into the kitchen to get a glass of water and some towels to clean her up. I offered to help get her settled in, and he said maybe it was just best that I leave.
I thanked him for the opportunity, and never heard from him again.