An Apology

You could consider just turning private messages off for awhile , then turn them back on when you feel like it.

If you have regular correspondence with some users maybe employ the buddies list feature. That allowing you to filter who can send you messages. It’s the closest the site have to a functional privacy feature.

:devil:
 
You could consider just turning private messages off for awhile , then turn them back on when you feel like it.

If you have regular correspondence with some users maybe employ the buddies list feature. That allowing you to filter who can send you messages. It’s the closest the site have to a functional privacy feature.

:devil:


Yes, was looking at that option a little earlier but I've had some lovely PMs from some posters and it would be a shame to cut myself off from more like that. I guess it's just a case of taking the rough with the smooth.
 
If you get a shitty PM from an idiot...,



POST IT!

It's probably something they wouldn't post without the cloak of anonymity.
 
In that same train of thought “ posting it”

You could turn the experience into a writing ✍️ exercise here in this thread.

A example would be

Dear .....whatever character name you come up with individually for each said undesirable perv PM

Yadda , yadda , yadda , mocking , humorous banner , scolding , whatever mood you decide to write in goes there.

Signed , what’re ever character you please. You could use the same one or create several persona’s that might reply to a unsolicited PM.

:devil:
 
Be careful posting PMs as it’s against the Literotica forum rules. People do post them; a couple forums even have “Asshat PM” threads. If you do it, do not post the username of the person who sent you the PM.
 
Be careful posting PMs as it’s against the Literotica forum rules. People do post them; a couple forums even have “Asshat PM” threads. If you do it, do not post the username of the person who sent you the PM.

Duly noted but I don't think I will, probably better to ignore/delete/move on.
 
First of all, I'm very much enjoying the forums and I've come across some lovely people in these threads. I joined because, having enjoyed the stories for a number of years, I decided to have a go at writing my own.

I have to say that I was overwhelmed with the response to my stories which resulted in many lovely PMs. Along with those, there were many that requested that I engage with them in erotic chat, something I had no issue with and, at first, I rather enjoyed them and they actually helped with my writing as far as ideas and inspiration were concerned.

But, in the last few days, a lot of messages have become a little seedy and some have been downright creepy. I'd just like to point out that I'm not a 1970s sex line!

With that in mind, I've decided that I will not longer engage in "erotic chat" so, if you message me and I don't reply, please don't take it personally.

It's been so long since I've engaged in any sort of erotic chat online.

I get a lot of PMs, but they're mostly from people (GB regulars) saying hi or offering advice. There are a lot of sweet guys here (believe it or not) who message words of encouragement. They offer advice for projects and discuss challenges, things like that. Nice blokes. Mostly Yanks though ew ;):D

I let my inbox fill up. I leave a few spots for one or two messages. I prefer to get to know the person a little on the board first. The random, out of the blue ones can be a bit gross. In saying that, I have wanked to a random PM or two in my time. What can I say. I have a very healthy sex drive. :D
 
It's been so long since I've engaged in any sort of erotic chat online.

I get a lot of PMs, but they're mostly from people (GB regulars) saying hi or offering advice. There are a lot of sweet guys here (believe it or not) who message words of encouragement. They offer advice for projects and discuss challenges, things like that. Nice blokes. Mostly Yanks though ew ;):D

I let my inbox fill up. I leave a few spots for one or two messages. I prefer to get to know the person a little on the board first. The random, out of the blue ones can be a bit gross. In saying that, I have wanked to a random PM or two in my time. What can I say. I have a very healthy sex drive. :D

I have healthy sex drive as well and I'm single during a pandemic!
 
That certainly is unfortunate, and I’m sorry you’ve had to endure it.
 
Back
Top