An unexpected threesome

Is this too much for anyone to want to continue the role?

  • it is a bit too much for me

    Votes: 4 100.0%
  • This intrigues me

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Joined
Jan 27, 2011
Posts
2
PLEASE WILL SOMEONE CONTINUE THIS. I will try to respond in the same vein.

Alright so I'm new to this and I have a fantasy I would like to play out. It has hypnotism and incest in it so I'm sure it's not for everyone. I have no interest of really doing any of this, and none of these characters are based on real people. Basically i would like to set it up like this.

I am James (22) and a senior in college and am starting to date a girl in my philosophy class named Jenni. She hates smokers so I ask my younger sister Nikki (19) who also goes to the same college to get her sorority sister Taylor(21) who is taking advanced classes in hypnotism to help me by hypnotising me and get me to quit smoking for Jenni. Without me knowing, Nikki, her boyfriend Scott, and Taylor are planning to have a threesome on the day Taylor has agreed to come over and hypnotise me. During the middle of the session while Taylor has me under she recieves a text from Scott saying he won't be able to make it and asks Taylor is she can tell Nikki because she'll prob take the news better coming from Taylor as opposed from him. At this point a wicked smile crosses Taylor's face as the wheels start turning.
 
Last edited:
Things Begin

It all had started out so innocent. I never really imagined things would turn out the way that they did. But I guess this is what I get for trying to take the easy way out. If only I had tried to quit smoking cold turkey instead of trying hypnotism I never would have let Taylor hypnotize me at all.

That Friday had started out the same as any other. I got up showered, went to the gym and then made lunch. I called up the girl I soon hoped to be calling my girlfriend, Jenni. I asked her if we were going to grab dinner that night. She said that she would as long as I had given up smoking for good and that I wouldn't smoke at all the entire evening. I should have told her the truth right then and there. But instead I lied. This is how my story came to be...

"Yes Jenni, I swear I've given it up" I said convincingly enough.

"Well alright then, we'll meet at 8" she said sounding pretty skeptical, but still agreeing.

"Alright can't wait to see you, Until tonight"

With that I hung up the phone, and dialed my sister's friend Taylor. What else was I supposed to do? Jenni was probably the hottest girl I ever had a shot with so I had to take this chance.

The phone rang 4 times, I was just about to hang it up which would have been the best decision..

"hello?" a slightly annoyed voice came on the phone.

"Hey Taylor, It's James you got a sec?"

"Well I'm kinda in the middle of planning something, but what's up?"

"Listen I need a favor, Ill pay you. You know that chick Jenny I've been talking about, well the only way she said she'll go out with me is if I quit smoking. I can't do that in like 6 hours, and Nikki tells me that you're taking advanced hypnosis so I was hoping you could get me to quit. At least for tonight."

Taylor sitting there in the middle of planning her threesome with my sister and her boyfriend and thought for a second. Well I guess making a little extra cash to buy something nice for tonight couldnt hurt

"alright I can come over but it'll cost you a hundred" She said sounded slightly annoyed.

"yeah sure that's fine, when do you want to come do this?" I said relieved that she was available to do it.

"I'll come by in 15 minutes, I've got to get ready for tonight so I might as well get this over with"

As soon as I got off the phone I went and straightened up the sitting room where my other two dumbass roommates had left all of their shit lying around since they left earlier that morning on a roadtrip in a hurry. I just got the couch and coffee table cleaned up as I heard a knock on the door...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top