Anne Boleyn series

rackerson3

Virgin
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Posts
3
I was just browsing the wiki for Song of Ice and Fire and found myself checking out Natalie Dormer's IMDb page, which, in turn, led me here to Literotica in search of a sexy story about Anne Boleyn. I was a little disappointed that no one has taken this challenge yet.

As a character, Anne Boleyn offers a story for nearly every interest. A few examples:

Incest: Her brother or sister(The English Mare)

Lesbian Sex: Her sister

Cuckolds: Henry VIII

Erotic Couplings: Mark Smeaton, Sir Henry Norris, and her sister again (apparently, that girl got around).

Romance: Henry VIII

And I'm sure a really creative writer could come up with even more. King Philip and Queen Catherine for starters. Medieval fiction is always popular, and further adding to the appeal of this series would be the fact that most readers will be picturing the likes of Natalie Dormer or Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johannson when reading the stories.

I would love to hear thoughts on the idea.
 
I am big into history and would be interested in contributing in any way you see fit. Feel free to reply here or PM me.
 
I don't have the skill to write anything like this. I'm just hoping to encourage someone to take up the story. If you think you've got what it take, then go for it.
 
I don't have enough time right now to take on a project like this by myself. Guess I'll join you in encouraging someone here on Lit to tackle the challenge!
 
There are historians who say that Anne Boleyn had three nipples...very tempting for a bdsm/nipple torture scene!
 
Back
Top