alyxbelle handful Joined Feb 21, 2011 Posts 40 Feb 25, 2011 #1 So thinking of starting somthing with that kind of feel, of maybe set in the same universe. Anyway get at me if ur interested
So thinking of starting somthing with that kind of feel, of maybe set in the same universe. Anyway get at me if ur interested
DeathsKnight Harmless Teddybear Joined May 22, 2008 Posts 8,620 Feb 26, 2011 #2 Loved the series, but can't remember much about it. Just that there was something like Spice, water was not to be wasted and their eyes turned this awesome blue color
Loved the series, but can't remember much about it. Just that there was something like Spice, water was not to be wasted and their eyes turned this awesome blue color
redfanxxx Really Really Experienced Joined Mar 8, 2011 Posts 411 Mar 15, 2011 #3 I really enjoyed both TV series Dune and Children of Dune but I too remember far too little to successfully write a story within this universe.
I really enjoyed both TV series Dune and Children of Dune but I too remember far too little to successfully write a story within this universe.