anyone feeling frisky???

Re: Here It Is

Soron said:
ahhhhhhhh the frisky thread
and boy am I feeling frisky:devil:

Damn! We've got to stop not meeting like this, baby!
 
Re: Re: Re: Here It Is

Soron said:


No beautiful, we've gotta get here at the same time
:kiss: :devil:

What we want to do is cum at the same time...........
 
Hiya Soron

Hope your day was a bit better today....

In my thoughts...

If you need...just ask!!!

be off all weekend though...

Take care of yourself...you need to stay healthy...

kk
 
i been for the past couple weeks, and getting some yesterday all day execpt when we fell asleep, didnt help i want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
prettygrneyes said:
I am ALWAYS feelin' that way......
hey thonglover!!!!!!!How are you?????BESIDES Friskyyy:devil: :D

I'm doin just great .. but too damn buzy @work ... need more time to play .... heehee
 
~thonglover said:


I'm doin just great .. but too damn buzy @work ... need more time to play .... heehee
hey its good to see ya.....haven't seen ya in a loooooooooong tyme:(
I miss ya!!!
 
prettygrneyes said:
hey its good to see ya.....haven't seen ya in a loooooooooong tyme:(
I miss ya!!!

GREAT TO SEE YOU TOO .... my sexxxxy NY friend ....
whatcha doin this weekend ?
 
~thonglover said:


GREAT TO SEE YOU TOO .... my sexxxxy NY friend ....
whatcha doin this weekend ?
thanks hun...
I am juss relaxing and enjoying my family.....went To Ames shopping....other than that ,not too much.....going to a barbeque on sunday...wish all my Lit friends could cum.....:D
 
Back
Top