anyone feeling frisky???

:rose: PrettyGreenEyes
MMMMMMMMM Baby you know I always want to get you wet. That way you can quench my thirst .
I want to lick UP all of that wetness baby.
 
Celtic Warrior said:
:rose: PrettyGreenEyes
MMMMMMMMM Baby you know I always want to get you wet. That way you can quench my thirst .
I want to lick UP all of that wetness baby.
MMMMMMMMMMMI knew you would feel that way hun....ohhh baby i got something that will quench your thirst ....you always do get me wet baby.....don't ever forget that.......I love you sweetie
 
And I love you My Most Precious
I want to cum UP between your soft beautiful thighs and lick your succulent pussy and suck on your beautiful clitty
But that will get you wet and I will want to lick UP more of your wetness baby. I get Verrry thirsty.
 
Celtic Warrior said:
And I love you My Most Precious
I want to cum UP between your soft beautiful thighs and lick your succulent pussy and suck on your beautiful clitty
But that will get you wet and I will want to lick UP more of your wetness baby. I get Verrry thirsty.
baby I am wet right now....you know it!!!!
Ummm baby are you gunna call me and whisper in my ear to put my finger on my clitty and rub it hard and fast baby??I want you baby ,I need you baby,I want to get wetter baby..NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
MMMMMMMMM oh baby I am cummmming. Oh yes baby, lick it more. Fuck me with your cock baby. Those are a few things you say baby. Do you want me to tell more of what you say? :D
 
Celtic Warrior said:
MMMMMMMMM oh baby I am cummmming. Oh yes baby, lick it more. Fuck me with your cock baby. Those are a few things you say baby. Do you want me to tell more of what you say? :D
yes baby tell me more.....*weg*
 
You start telling me to fuck you harder with my hard long and thick cock, and then you hold my head as I lean down to suck on your nipples and then you scream Oh Yes. Give it to me more. fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee Deeper baby.
 
Celtic Warrior said:
You start telling me to fuck you harder with my hard long and thick cock, and then you hold my head as I lean down to suck on your nipples and then you scream Oh Yes. Give it to me more. fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee Deeper baby.
MMMMMMMMMMMMM baby I am looking so forward to you fucking me nice and deep and long hard fast strokes baby but first I want you to take it nice and slow baby,MMMMMMMMMMMMM I luv when we have hot and sticky fun on the phone,baby I want you to make me cum so much tonite...baby I want you to fuck me in my ass too and make me cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:devil: :D :p
 
MMMMMMMMMM Baby you know we will start out nice and slow.
And when I slide my cock in to your ass baby I will be very slow and gentle and take my time so you can get used to the length and thickness baby. And I will make you cummmm soooo gooood. You will cream and scream baby. I love making you cum hard baby.
 
Celtic Warrior said:
MMMMMMMMMM Baby you know we will start out nice and slow.
And when I slide my cock in to your ass baby I will be very slow and gentle and take my time so you can get used to the length and thickness baby. And I will make you cummmm soooo gooood. You will cream and scream baby. I love making you cum hard baby.
MMMMMMMMMMMM baby I love you so much and damn I luv how you are so gentle baby with my ass and fuck it nice and slow baby when I say RAM it in baby I want you to fuck me really nice and deep ,ok baby??????????????I love to cum all over your cock baby ,MMMMMMMMMMMM
 
Celtic Warrior said:
Okay baby. How does it feel when my hard thick and long cock thrusts deep in to you baby?:D
OOoOoOOoh my goodness baby it feels soOoOoO damn fuckin' good.....my pusse is nice and tight so it feels extra good ,doesn't it baby,my walls of my pusse tightening around your cock,????????MMMMMMMMI love how you take your time and make sure I am satisfied first then you take care of you,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMI love making you cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,baby i love how your big and thick cock feels inside me baby I love when we fuck and you take and rub it all over my wet pusse and it gets wetter and you slide it in and out baby and you rub it hard on my clitty omg babyy it feels damn good....:D
 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM baby I am so glad I make you cum sooo good I love watching you in my arms cumming so hard and then I lean down to kiss your succulent and moist lips.
 
prettygrneyes said:
hey studly how are you hun???I can think of some trouble you can get into...right CW???:devil:

*chuckles* When yer round hun I always seem to find trouble...the good kind though :D
 
Back
Top