Anything goes

X

xTerrax

Guest
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRic_ZgZZVydRHXgAvSegboc7lQ4qomWLGKcz3aYWgIM5JETPLB&t=1

Name: Carla Espinoza
Age: 21
Occupation: University Student

***​
The sun was shining down upon the shore, making the waves of water just so inviting. Obviously, I was glad that I decided to have my week off here in Miami. Granted, I was alone for this entire vacation but nevertheless, it aided me get my mind off seemingly countless troubles that were crashing in my head. I sighed and closed my eyes, easing my head on the water and swam slowly on my back, enjoying the waves that massaged my skin. But this tranquility could quickly end, what with a encounter with a certain stranger.

I was alerted by a flash of light. I flipped myself on my feet, barely touching the sand. To my surprise, it was just one man near me and he grinned.

"Sorry, it's not everyday I see melons like those."

"What?" I exclaimed in frustration. The audacity, just who did he think he was?

((Open to one dominant male character. Please PM me if you're interested. :) ))
 
Name: Eduardo Munoz
Age: 45
Occupation: Upper level manager

Eduardo had been watching the beautiful woman in the skintight bikini with the massive boobs for some time now. He had the day off before returning home from his business trip, so he had decided to go for a walk along the beach. At the sight of such a beautiful woman, he found himself enraptured. He hadn't seen tits that big since his daughter went off the college. He hadn't realized he'd been staring until he made eye contact with the girl. Unfortunately the first thing out of his mouth was a sexual epitat.

"Sorry," he said. "I just meant: it's not everyday you see a beautiful woman like you."

For a middle aged man, Eduardo was quite handsome. He's hair was still its natural black color with a few hints of silver. He was ruggedly handsome and well built, sporting the body of a man in his prime. He was more handsome now than he had been when he was his daughter's age. He smiled a broad, charming smile at the girl in the water.

"You have a name there, miss?"
 
Last edited:
I didn't know if it would be better to tell him off and leave, or to stay and give him the benefit of the doubt. I could tell that he was a bit older than I, but he was rather handsome and had the most charming smile. Quickly, I realized that perhaps it would be best to stay a while to see what would happen. After all, I would eventually get bored of simply laying back and relaxing.

"You have a name there, miss?"

"I'm Carla."
I then reply "And yourself?"

This was quite possibly the first time I spoke to someone since I got here. After all, I don't believe the staff at the hotel really counted.
 
((Are we in a hotel pool, or by the beach?))

"My name is Eduardo," Eduardo replied. He decided to have a bit of fun with this girl. It would be a guilty pleasure talking to a girl with boobs that looked more like flotation devices. Besides, since she wasn't his daughter, he could stare all he wanted and not feel icky. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Carla. I hope your boyfriend doesn't mind me talking to you. It's funny a pretty girl like yourself should be alone in such an idyllic place as this. What brings you to Miami, Carla?"
 
I greeted him "Nice to meet you Eduardo." but while I spoke, I could see his eyes fixated on my breasts. He openly did so too. While I was shocked, I found his confidence to be quite exhilarating.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Carla. I hope your boyfriend doesn't mind me talking to you. It's funny a pretty girl like yourself should be alone in such an idyllic place as this. What brings you to Miami, Carla?"

"Funny that you mention that, as I just broke up with my boyfriend. I came here to get my mind off things for a while. You know, to relax."
I said, all the while I saw this grin on his face.
 
Eduardo's smile dropped a bit to a more sympathetic one, the same one he used to console his daughter.

"I'm sorry to hear that," he said. "Apperently, he has no taste in women to throw away something as wonderful as you." He paused a bit as he fished for something else to keep the conversation going. It was a bit awkward talking to someone who was laying on her back in the water. Eduardo wanted to get closer, but that would mean wading out a bit, and he wasn't properly dressed to go into the surf. Speaking of which, the noise did make it a little harder to talk.

"Say, why don't we go over someplace for a drink," he suggested. "Maybe we could get to talk a bit more easily." Too late did he notice what he was saying. This girl looked no older than his daughter. Was she even allowed to drink? But Eduardo was not one to back down. He wanted to have fun and see where this would go. This was a chance to indulge before returning to the drudgery of real life.
 
"I'm sorry to hear that, apparently, he has no taste in women to throw away something as wonderful as you."

I couldn't help but give a smile. I knew that it was just a line, just it felt good to hear it, all the same. There was this silence between us for just a little bit, until he spoke once more, going just a bit further than before.

"Say, why don't we go over someplace for a drink. Maybe we could get to talk a bit more easily."


"Well..." I said, thinking about it carefully. It was just some random guy that I've just met. But then again, who said that this would actually go anyway? I could use a drink and definately could do with some company.

"Why not?"
I then added with a smile of my own.
 
Eduardo smiled broader again. This afternoon promised to be interesting indeed.

"I'm staying nearby," he said. "It's a rather nice place. The bar is full stocked - you are 21, right?" He gave a coy smile.
 
Back
Top